- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Al Arabi will welcome Al Sahel to Sabah Al Salem Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Kuwait Kuwait Premier League. The last meeting on 15th March 2021 ended in an Al Arabi 2-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Al Arabi has won 3 matches, and Al Sahel triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Al Arabi's latest fixture against Al Fahaheel ended in an away 5-1 win. Al Arabi was very dangerous in attack, having attempted eight shots on target. Al Arabi scored in both halves in the 24th, 26th, 44th, 85th and 88th minute.
Al Sahel's recent game against Al Salmiyah ended in a home 3-5 loss. Al Sahel's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Al Sahel put the pressure early on and scored in the 8th, 19th and 45th minute.
So far, Al Arabi plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.13 points per away game on average compared to 2.00 points at home. Although Al Arabi is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 31% home clean sheets.
Al Sahel has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Al Sahel has collected 1.31 points on average per away game, compared to 0.56 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Sahel kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Al Arabi is currently unbeaten at home in nine games. Since the start of the season, they have just four home defeats.
Al Sahel failed to win in two consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Al Arabi. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost two consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Al Arabi wins on average 2.00 points per home game, compared to 1.31 points per away game for Al Sahel. My prediction is Al Arabi to win.
Al Arabi vs Al Sahel Betting Tips
Al Arabi vs Al Sahel Head to Head
Average stats between Al Arabi and Al Sahel in most recent 4 outings in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League.
Al Arabi vs Al Sahel Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Arabi and Al Sahel across current season. Calculated from Al Arabi's Home stats and Al Sahel's Away stats.
Kuwait Kuwait Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Arabi has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Arabi has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Al Arabi at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Al Arabi as they have now gone 18 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Al Arabi ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Al Arabi is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Al Sahel, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 12 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Arabi, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (56% of all matches) involving Al Arabi has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Arabi will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Al Sahel has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Al Sahel has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Al Sahel has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Al Arabi get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Al Sahel, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al Sahel recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Al Sahel has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/32 games for Al Sahel this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||59% / 33%||63 %||56 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||13 %||44 %|
|Loss %||13% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.84 / 1.67||2.81||2.88|
|Scored||1.81 / 0.67||1.63||2.00|
|Conceded||1.03 / 1.00||1.19||0.88|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||50 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||38% / 0%||38 %||38 %|
|Scores %||84% / 50%||75 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 33%||31 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 17%||69 %||69 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||52 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.96 / 4.00||5.62||4.40|
|Cards||0.60 / 2.33||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||1.67 / 0.00||2.00||1.00|
|Fouls||13.25 / 8.00||15.00||11.50|
|Shots||12.00 / 5.25||12.46||11.60|
|Shots on Target||6.32 / 3.25||5.92||6.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||13 %||38 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||19 %||19 %|
|Loss %||56% / 50%||69 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 2.67||2.50||2.88|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.17||0.88||1.31|
|Conceded||1.59 / 1.50||1.63||1.56|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||44 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||6 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||25 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 20%||13 %||25 %|
|Scores %||66% / 50%||50 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 0%||31 %||31 %|
|Possession %||46% / 44%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 6.33||4.22||4.20|
|Cards||0.67 / 2.50||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 0.00||11.50||0.00|
|Shots||8.26 / 8.67||8.00||8.50|
|Shots on Target||3.63 / 3.33||3.22||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Arabi vs Al Sahel Odds
|HT 1||1.65||HT X||2.70||HT 2||7.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.30||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.34||Under 2.5||2.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.77||BTTS NO||1.87|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.88||Under 9.5 Corners||1.93|