- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Al Dhafra will welcome Al Wahda to Al Dhafra Stadium for a matchday 21 fixture in UAE Arabian Gulf League. The last meeting on 1st December 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met fourteen times in the most recent seasons. Al Dhafra has won 2 matches, and Al Wahda triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 2.93 goals, while both teams score 71% of the time.
Al Dhafra's latest fixture against Al Ittihad Kalba ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Al Dhafra. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Al Dhafra set the tone early and scored just before the break.
Al Wahda's recent game against Al Ain ended in a home 0-4 loss. The Clarets had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Al Dhafra is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Al Dhafra is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 15% home clean sheets.
Al Wahda has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Al Wahda wins 1.38 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Wahda kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Al Dhafra has won just 38% of home games. On average they score 1.31 goals and concede 1.85 per game. Al Wahda won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Al Dhafra wins on average 1.31 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Al Wahda. My prediction is Al Wahda to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.1 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 60% of Al Dhafra's home and Al Wahda's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Al Dhafra has scored in 77% of home games. Al Wahda is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Dhafra vs Al Wahda Betting Tips
Al Dhafra vs Al Wahda Head to Head
Average stats between Al Dhafra and Al Wahda in most recent 14 outings in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.
Al Dhafra vs Al Wahda Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Dhafra and Al Wahda across current season. Calculated from Al Dhafra's Home stats and Al Wahda's Away stats.
UAE Arabian Gulf League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Dhafra has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Al Dhafra has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 16 games for Al Dhafra ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Al Dhafra turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Dhafra, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (73% of all matches) involving Al Dhafra has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Al Wahda has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Wahda has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Al Wahda away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Al Wahda when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Al Dhafra stop this run?
- Al Wahda has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Al Wahda will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al Dhafra, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Al Wahda, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (58% of all matches) involving Al Wahda has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||38 %||0 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||15 %||31 %|
|Loss %||58% / 50%||46 %||69 %|
|AVG Goals||3.42 / 2.00||3.15||3.69|
|Scored||1.19 / 0.67||1.31||1.08|
|Conceded||2.23 / 1.33||1.85||2.62|
|BTTS %||73% / 50%||62 %||85 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||23 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||42% / 33%||23 %||62 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||23 %||8 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||77 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 33%||15 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||31 %||54 %|
|Possession %||40% / 43%||42 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.29 / 4.00||3.83||2.75|
|Cards||2.32 / 2.50||2.33||2.31|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.20||1.25||1.67|
|Fouls||11.92 / 14.00||13.17||10.67|
|Shots||8.63 / 9.00||8.08||9.17|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 2.80||4.08||4.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||38% / 33%||46 %||31 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||31 %||46 %|
|Loss %||23% / 33%||23 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||3.12 / 2.67||3.00||3.23|
|Scored||1.85 / 1.33||1.85||1.85|
|Conceded||1.27 / 1.33||1.15||1.38|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||46 %||69 %|
|BTTS Win||19% / 33%||15 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||46% / 17%||38 %||54 %|
|Scores %||77% / 50%||77 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||31 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||54 %||46 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||54 %||51 %|
|Corners||5.50 / 4.60||5.27||5.69|
|Cards||2.23 / 1.67||2.38||2.08|
|Offsides||1.29 / 2.20||1.55||1.08|
|Fouls||12.54 / 13.20||12.09||12.92|
|Shots||12.38 / 11.80||13.00||11.85|
|Shots on Target||5.83 / 4.80||5.64||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Dhafra vs Al Wahda Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||2.33||HT 2||2.52|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||3.80|
|Over 2.5||1.49||Under 2.5||2.25|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|