- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Al Dhafra will welcome Bani Yas to Al Dhafra Stadium for a matchday 25 fixture in UAE Arabian Gulf League. The last meeting on 1st January 2021 ended in a Bani Yas 3-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Al Dhafra has won 4 matches, and Bani Yas triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 1.92 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Al Dhafra's latest fixture against Al Nasr ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from Al Dhafra. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Al Dhafra was much better than Al Nasr in the second half and scored in the 74th and 79th minute.
Bani Yas's recent game against Shabab Al Ahli Dubai ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Al Dhafra is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Al Dhafra is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 15% home clean sheets.
Bani Yas has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Bani Yas has collected 2.15 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Al Dhafra has won just 38% of home games. On average they score 1.31 goals and concede 1.85 per game. Bani Yas won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Al Dhafra wins on average 1.31 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Bani Yas. My prediction is Bani Yas to win.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Al Dhafra has scored in 77% of home games. Bani Yas is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Betting Tips
Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Head to Head
Average stats between Al Dhafra and Bani Yas in most recent 13 outings in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.
Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Dhafra and Bani Yas across current season. Calculated from Al Dhafra's Home stats and Bani Yas's Away stats.
UAE Arabian Gulf League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Dhafra has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Al Dhafra has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 16 games for Al Dhafra ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Al Dhafra turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Dhafra, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (73% of all matches) involving Al Dhafra has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Bani Yas has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Bani Yas has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Bani Yas away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 9 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Bani Yas when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Al Dhafra stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Bani Yas as they have now gone 12 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Bani Yas has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Bani Yas is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Al Dhafra, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Bani Yas has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/26 games for Bani Yas this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||38 %||0 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||15 %||31 %|
|Loss %||58% / 50%||46 %||69 %|
|AVG Goals||3.42 / 2.00||3.15||3.69|
|Scored||1.19 / 0.67||1.31||1.08|
|Conceded||2.23 / 1.33||1.85||2.62|
|BTTS %||73% / 50%||62 %||85 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||23 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||42% / 33%||23 %||62 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||23 %||8 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||77 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 33%||15 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||31 %||54 %|
|Possession %||40% / 43%||42 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.29 / 4.00||3.83||2.75|
|Cards||2.32 / 2.50||2.33||2.31|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.20||1.25||1.67|
|Fouls||11.92 / 14.00||13.17||10.67|
|Shots||8.63 / 9.00||8.08||9.17|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 2.80||4.08||4.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 50%||62 %||62 %|
|Draw %||23% / 50%||15 %||31 %|
|Loss %||15% / 0%||23 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||2.77 / 1.83||2.77||2.77|
|Scored||1.92 / 1.33||1.77||2.08|
|Conceded||0.85 / 0.50||1.00||0.69|
|BTTS %||46% / 50%||46 %||46 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||31 %||31 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 33%||31 %||31 %|
|Scores %||77% / 83%||77 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 50%||38 %||46 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 67%||54 %||54 %|
|Possession %||47% / 42%||49 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.13 / 3.33||5.23||2.82|
|Cards||1.84 / 2.00||2.00||1.67|
|Offsides||1.17 / 0.50||1.50||0.82|
|Fouls||14.17 / 17.00||14.92||13.27|
|Shots||12.42 / 12.00||13.15||11.55|
|Shots on Target||6.08 / 5.50||6.15||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Dhafra vs Bani Yas Odds
|HT 1||5.75||HT X||2.60||HT 2||1.80|
|Home Win Nil||10.00||Away Win Nil||2.50|
|Over 2.5||1.48||Under 2.5||2.30|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.65|