Al Dhafra will welcome Shabab Al Ahli Dubai to Al Dhafra Stadium for a matchday 22 fixture in UAE Arabian Gulf League. The last meeting on 11th December 2020 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met fifteen times in the most recent seasons. Al Dhafra has won 0 matches, and Shabab Al Ahli Dubai triumphed in 9. Recent outings average 3.20 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Al Dhafra's last game in the UAE Arabian Gulf League against Al Wahda at home ended in a 0-3 loss. The final result is not a surprise. The Western Knights played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Shabab Al Ahli Dubai's recent game against Al Sharjah ended in a home 1-0 win. The Red Knights dominated the game and deserved the win. Shabab Al Ahli Dubai put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 28th minute.
Since the start of the season, Al Dhafra is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 13 games on home soil. Although Al Dhafra is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 15% home clean sheets.
Shabab Al Ahli Dubai has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Shabab Al Ahli Dubai wins 1.69 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Shabab Al Ahli Dubai kept a clean sheet in just 15% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Al Dhafra has won just 38% of home games. On average they score 1.31 goals and concede 1.85 per game. Shabab Al Ahli Dubai won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Al Dhafra wins on average 1.31 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Shabab Al Ahli Dubai. My prediction is Shabab Al Ahli Dubai to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.1 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 58% of Al Dhafra's home and Shabab Al Ahli Dubai's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Al Dhafra vs Shabab Al Ahli Dubai Betting Tips
Al Dhafra vs Shabab Al Ahli Dubai Head to Head
Average stats between Al Dhafra and Shabab Al Ahli Dubai in most recent 15 outings in the UAE Arabian Gulf League.
Al Dhafra vs Shabab Al Ahli Dubai Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Dhafra and Shabab Al Ahli Dubai across current season. Calculated from Al Dhafra's Home stats and Shabab Al Ahli Dubai's Away stats.
UAE Arabian Gulf League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Dhafra has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Al Dhafra has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 16 games for Al Dhafra ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Al Dhafra turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Dhafra, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (73% of all matches) involving Al Dhafra has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Shabab Al Ahli Dubai has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Shabab Al Ahli Dubai has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Shabab Al Ahli Dubai away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Shabab Al Ahli Dubai as they have now gone 16 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Shabab Al Ahli Dubai is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Al Dhafra, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Shabab Al Ahli Dubai, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (65% of all matches) involving Shabab Al Ahli Dubai has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 17%||38 %||0 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||15 %||31 %|
|Loss %||58% / 50%||46 %||69 %|
|AVG Goals||3.42 / 2.00||3.15||3.69|
|Scored||1.19 / 0.67||1.31||1.08|
|Conceded||2.23 / 1.33||1.85||2.62|
|BTTS %||73% / 50%||62 %||85 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||23 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||42% / 33%||23 %||62 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 0%||23 %||8 %|
|Scores %||81% / 67%||77 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||12% / 33%||15 %||8 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||31 %||54 %|
|Possession %||40% / 43%||42 %||39 %|
|Corners||3.29 / 4.00||3.83||2.75|
|Cards||2.32 / 2.50||2.33||2.31|
|Offsides||1.46 / 1.20||1.25||1.67|
|Fouls||11.92 / 14.00||13.17||10.67|
|Shots||8.63 / 9.00||8.08||9.17|
|Shots on Target||4.08 / 2.80||4.08||4.08|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||62 %||38 %|
|Draw %||42% / 33%||31 %||54 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|AVG Goals||3.15 / 2.83||3.23||3.08|
|Scored||2.00 / 2.17||2.15||1.85|
|Conceded||1.15 / 0.67||1.08||1.23|
|BTTS %||65% / 33%||46 %||85 %|
|BTTS Win||27% / 17%||23 %||31 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||8 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 33%||46 %||23 %|
|Scores %||88% / 83%||85 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||35% / 67%||54 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 67%||54 %||38 %|
|Possession %||61% / 61%||60 %||61 %|
|Corners||6.24 / 6.83||7.00||5.54|
|Cards||1.73 / 2.40||1.85||1.62|
|Offsides||1.26 / 0.50||1.00||1.46|
|Fouls||12.04 / 12.50||12.00||12.08|
|Shots||13.64 / 14.17||12.42||14.77|
|Shots on Target||6.32 / 6.17||6.50||6.15|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Dhafra vs Shabab Al Ahli Dubai Odds
|HT 1||5.55||HT X||2.53||HT 2||1.96|
|Home Win Nil||10.50||Away Win Nil||2.35|
|Over 2.5||1.50||Under 2.5||2.41|
|BTTS Yes||1.68||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|