- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Al Fahaheel will welcome Al Nasar to Al Ahmadi Stadium for a matchday 12 fixture in Kuwait Kuwait Premier League. The last meeting on 4th February 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Al Fahaheel has won 0 matches, and Al Nasar triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Al Fahaheel's latest fixture against Khaitan ended in an away 2-0 win. Al Fahaheel was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Al Fahaheel scored in both halves in the 10th and 86th minute.
Since the start of the season, Al Fahaheel is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 16 games on home soil. Although Al Fahaheel is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Al Nasar has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Al Nasar has collected 1.71 points on average per away game, compared to 1.69 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Al Fahaheel has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 1.00 goals and concede 1.69 per game. Al Nasar is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Al Fahaheel wins on average 1.06 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Al Nasar. My prediction is Al Nasar to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.53 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 48% of Al Fahaheel's home and Al Nasar's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Al Fahaheel vs Al Nasar Betting Tips
Al Fahaheel vs Al Nasar Head to Head
Average stats between Al Fahaheel and Al Nasar in most recent 2 outings in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League.
Al Fahaheel vs Al Nasar Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Fahaheel and Al Nasar across current season. Calculated from Al Fahaheel's Home stats and Al Nasar's Away stats.
Kuwait Kuwait Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Fahaheel has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Al Fahaheel has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Al Fahaheel turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- Al Fahaheel has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 37% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 5 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Fahaheel, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (47% of all matches) involving Al Fahaheel has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Al Nasar has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Nasar has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al Nasar recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Al Nasar, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (43% of all matches) involving Al Nasar has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||23% / 67%||25 %||21 %|
|Draw %||30% / 0%||31 %||29 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||44 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.50 / 3.50||2.69||2.29|
|Scored||1.00 / 2.00||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||1.50 / 1.50||1.69||1.29|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||50 %||43 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 33%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||19 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||13 %||21 %|
|Scores %||63% / 100%||62 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 33%||25 %||21 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||44 %||43 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.56 / 2.00||2.80||4.83|
|Cards||0.50 / 3.00||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||18.00 / 0.00||18.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.44 / 9.00||7.60||7.17|
|Shots on Target||4.25 / 5.00||4.10||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||46 %||53 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||31 %||12 %|
|Loss %||30% / 17%||23 %||35 %|
|AVG Goals||2.30 / 2.17||2.00||2.53|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.50||1.31||1.59|
|Conceded||0.83 / 0.67||0.69||0.94|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||46 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||15 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||8 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 25%||23 %||25 %|
|Scores %||77% / 100%||77 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 67%||38 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 67%||62 %||53 %|
|Possession %||49% / 46%||51 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.06 / 1.00||4.13||4.00|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||0.00||2.00|
|Fouls||13.00 / 0.00||0.00||13.00|
|Shots||9.88 / 10.50||9.75||10.00|
|Shots on Target||5.24 / 6.00||4.50||5.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Fahaheel vs Al Nasar Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.20|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||1.74||Under 2.5||1.87|
|BTTS Yes||1.69||BTTS NO||1.95|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|