- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Al Fahaheel will welcome Al Sahel to Al-Sadaqua Walsalam Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in Kuwait Kuwait Premier League. The last meeting on 19th March 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Al Fahaheel has won 1 match, and Al Sahel failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Al Fahaheel's latest fixture against Al Shabab ended in an away 0-0 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair.
Al Sahel's previous game in the competition versus Al Arabi ended in an away 3-0 loss. Al Sahel had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Al Fahaheel is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 17 games on home soil. Although Al Fahaheel is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 24% home clean sheets.
Al Sahel has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Al Sahel has collected 1.31 points on average per away game, compared to 0.56 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Sahel kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Al Fahaheel or Al Sahel to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Al Fahaheel failed to keep a clean sheet in 24% of home games, while Al Sahel conceded in 25% of away games. On average, both teams score in 55% of Al Fahaheel's home and Al Sahel's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Fahaheel vs Al Sahel Betting Tips
Al Fahaheel vs Al Sahel Head to Head
Average stats between Al Fahaheel and Al Sahel in most recent 2 outings in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League.
Al Fahaheel vs Al Sahel Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Fahaheel and Al Sahel across current season. Calculated from Al Fahaheel's Home stats and Al Sahel's Away stats.
Kuwait Kuwait Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Fahaheel has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Fahaheel has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Fahaheel has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Al Fahaheel will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al Sahel, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al Fahaheel recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Al Fahaheel has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Fahaheel, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (47% of all matches) involving Al Fahaheel has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Al Sahel has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Al Sahel has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Al Sahel has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Al Fahaheel get in on the action today? There has been a total of 17 goals in the last 5 games for Al Sahel, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al Sahel recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Al Sahel has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/32 games for Al Sahel this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 67%||29 %||20 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||29 %||33 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||41 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 3.50||2.76||2.13|
|Scored||1.03 / 2.00||1.12||0.93|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.50||1.65||1.20|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||53 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 33%||18 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||18 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||19 %||20 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||65 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||24 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||47 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.41 / 2.00||2.64||4.83|
|Cards||0.50 / 3.00||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||18.00 / 0.00||18.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.41 / 9.00||7.55||7.17|
|Shots on Target||4.35 / 5.00||4.27||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||13 %||38 %|
|Draw %||19% / 17%||19 %||19 %|
|Loss %||56% / 50%||69 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.69 / 2.67||2.50||2.88|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.17||0.88||1.31|
|Conceded||1.59 / 1.50||1.63||1.56|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||44 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||6 %||19 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||25 %||31 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 20%||13 %||25 %|
|Scores %||66% / 50%||50 %||81 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||13 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 0%||31 %||31 %|
|Possession %||46% / 44%||45 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.21 / 6.33||4.22||4.20|
|Cards||0.67 / 2.50||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 0.00||11.50||0.00|
|Shots||8.26 / 8.67||8.00||8.50|
|Shots on Target||3.63 / 3.33||3.22||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Fahaheel vs Al Sahel Odds
|HT 1||2.80||HT X||2.34||HT 2||3.13|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.56||Under 2.5||2.15|
|BTTS Yes||1.51||BTTS NO||2.25|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|