- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Al Fateh will welcome Al-Ain to Prince Abdullah bin Jalawi Sports City Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in Saudi Arabia Professional League. The last meeting on 30th October 2020 ended in an Al Fateh 4-2 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Al Fateh has won 1 match, and Al-Ain failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 6.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Al Fateh's last game in the Saudi Arabia Professional League against Al Nassr at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots. Al Fateh scored in the second half in the 89th minute.
Al-Ain's recent game against Al Hilal ended in a home 0-5 loss. Al-Ain's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Al Fateh plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.80 points per away game on average compared to 1.00 points at home. Although Al Fateh is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 7% home clean sheets.
Al-Ain has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Al-Ain wins 0.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al-Ain kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Al Fateh or Al-Ain to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.91 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 66% of Al Fateh's home and Al-Ain's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Al Fateh failed to keep a clean sheet in 7% of home games, while Al-Ain conceded in 7% of away games. On average, both teams score in 73% of Al Fateh's home and Al-Ain's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Fateh vs Al-Ain Betting Tips
Al Fateh vs Al-Ain Head to Head
Average stats between Al Fateh and Al-Ain in most recent 1 outings in the Saudi Arabia Professional League.
Al Fateh vs Al-Ain Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Fateh and Al-Ain across current season. Calculated from Al Fateh's Home stats and Al-Ain's Away stats.
Saudi Arabia Professional League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Fateh has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Al Fateh has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al-Ain's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Al Fateh from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 8 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Al Fateh has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 18 games for Al Fateh ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Al Fateh will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al-Ain, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Al Fateh, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (77% of all matches) involving Al Fateh has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Fateh will score today, as they have netted in the last 15 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Al-Ain has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Al-Ain has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Al-Ain turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al-Ain recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Al-Ain has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/30 games for Al-Ain this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 33%||27 %||53 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||40% / 33%||53 %||27 %|
|AVG Goals||3.67 / 2.50||3.93||3.40|
|Scored||1.83 / 1.17||1.80||1.87|
|Conceded||1.83 / 1.33||2.13||1.53|
|BTTS %||77% / 67%||87 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 17%||47 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 17%||20 %||53 %|
|Scores %||87% / 67%||93 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 17%||7 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|Possession %||50% / 54%||49 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.60 / 5.17||5.33||5.87|
|Cards||2.23 / 2.83||2.47||2.00|
|Offsides||2.38 / 1.33||3.00||1.71|
|Fouls||17.57 / 16.67||19.00||16.13|
|Shots||11.03 / 13.33||9.73||12.43|
|Shots on Target||6.00 / 6.33||5.00||7.07|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|Loss %||67% / 83%||60 %||73 %|
|AVG Goals||3.27 / 3.17||3.53||3.00|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.83||1.40||0.87|
|Conceded||2.13 / 2.33||2.13||2.13|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||37% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||53 %||27 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||55 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 4.50||4.87||4.20|
|Cards||2.13 / 1.83||2.00||2.27|
|Offsides||1.63 / 2.50||1.58||1.67|
|Fouls||13.10 / 12.00||13.20||13.00|
|Shots||9.63 / 7.83||10.67||8.60|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 4.50||4.87||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Fateh vs Al-Ain Odds
|HT 1||2.33||HT X||2.26||HT 2||4.48|
|Home Win Nil||3.20||Away Win Nil||6.50|
|Over 2.5||1.85||Under 2.5||1.85|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.93|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.98||Under 9.5 Corners||1.83|