- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Al-Hidd will welcome Al Riffa to Stād al-Bahrayn al-Watanī for a matchday 16 fixture in Bahrain Bahraini Premier League. The last meeting on 2nd January 2021 ended in an Al Riffa 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Al-Hidd has won 2 matches, and Al Riffa triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
Al-Hidd's last game in the Bahrain Bahraini Premier League against Muharraq at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Blue Ship (السفينة الزرقاء) played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. Al-Hidd scored in the second half in the 66th minute.
Al Riffa's previous game in the competition versus Busaiteen ended in an away 1-1 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. Al Riffa played better before halftime and scored in the 37th minute.
Since the start of the season, Al-Hidd is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 10 games on home soil. Blue Ship (السفينة الزرقاء)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Al Riffa has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Al Riffa has collected 2.60 points on average per away game, compared to 2.38 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Al-Hidd has won just 80% of home games. On average they score 2.10 goals and concede 1.00 per game. Al Riffa is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Al-Hidd wins on average 2.50 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Al Riffa. My prediction is Al Riffa to win.
Al-Hidd vs Al Riffa Betting Tips
Al-Hidd vs Al Riffa Head to Head
Average stats between Al-Hidd and Al Riffa in most recent 5 outings in the Bahrain Bahraini Premier League.
Al-Hidd vs Al Riffa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al-Hidd and Al Riffa across current season. Calculated from Al-Hidd's Home stats and Al Riffa's Away stats.
Bahrain Bahraini Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al-Hidd has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al-Hidd has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al-Hidd has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Al-Hidd, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving Al-Hidd has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Al Riffa has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Riffa has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Al Riffa away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 10 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Al Riffa when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 10 games they have played on the road. Can Al-Hidd stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Al Riffa as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for Al Riffa ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Al Riffa is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Al-Hidd, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 9 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Riffa, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (56% of all matches) involving Al Riffa has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Riffa will score today, as they have netted in the last 17 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||80 %||0 %|
|Draw %||17% / 17%||10 %||25 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||10 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||2.72 / 2.33||3.10||2.25|
|Scored||1.44 / 1.00||2.10||0.63|
|Conceded||1.28 / 1.33||1.00||1.63|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 17%||0 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||11 %||13 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||90 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||22% / 17%||40 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||60 %||38 %|
|Possession %||52% / 54%||49 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.67 / 6.33||4.60||9.25|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.00||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||16.00 / 16.00||16.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.89 / 13.00||10.70||11.13|
|Shots on Target||5.17 / 5.67||5.60||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||78% / 100%||75 %||80 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|Loss %||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.50||2.13||2.70|
|Scored||1.72 / 1.83||1.38||2.00|
|Conceded||0.72 / 0.67||0.75||0.70|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||39% / 67%||38 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|Scores %||94% / 100%||87 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 100%||63 %||90 %|
|Possession %||60% / 59%||58 %||62 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 5.00||5.29||6.50|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||13.63 / 10.60||13.29||13.89|
|Shots on Target||7.00 / 5.60||6.57||7.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al-Hidd vs Al Riffa Odds
|HT 1||4.33||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.60|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||2.75|
|Over 2.5||2.10||Under 2.5||1.70|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.73|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|