- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Al Ittihad will welcome El Gounah to Alexandria Stadium for a matchday 24 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 14th January 2021 ended in a El Gounah 2-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Al Ittihad has won 3 matches, and El Gounah triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.57 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Al Ittihad's latest fixture against Al Masry ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Za'eim El Thaghr. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
So far, Al Ittihad plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.50 points per away game on average compared to 1.23 points at home. Although Al Ittihad is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 23% home clean sheets.
El Gounah has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Gounah wins 0.92 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. El Gounah kept a clean sheet in just 25% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Al Ittihad or Draw.
Al Ittihad vs El Gounah Betting Tips
Al Ittihad vs El Gounah Head to Head
Average stats between Al Ittihad and El Gounah in most recent 7 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Al Ittihad vs El Gounah Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Ittihad and El Gounah across current season. Calculated from Al Ittihad's Home stats and El Gounah's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Ittihad has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Al Ittihad has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al Ittihad recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Al Ittihad has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Al Ittihad has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/25 games for Al Ittihad this season.
- Coming into this game, El Gounah has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. El Gounah has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- El Gounah has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- El Gounah has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- El Gounah will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al Ittihad, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for El Gounah recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for El Gounah has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/25 games for El Gounah this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||31 %||42 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||31 %||25 %|
|Loss %||36% / 33%||38 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.28 / 2.67||2.23||2.33|
|Scored||1.12 / 1.00||1.08||1.17|
|Conceded||1.16 / 1.67||1.15||1.17|
|BTTS %||44% / 67%||54 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||15 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||15 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 33%||15 %||33 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||69 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 0%||23 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 0%||15 %||42 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||53 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.60 / 3.60||5.77||3.33|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.50||1.77||2.25|
|Offsides||1.92 / 1.60||2.00||1.83|
|Fouls||16.44 / 16.80||15.15||17.83|
|Shots||8.64 / 6.60||10.46||6.67|
|Shots on Target||4.56 / 3.80||5.23||3.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 50%||38 %||17 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||38 %||42 %|
|Loss %||32% / 33%||23 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 1.50||2.38||1.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.23||0.75|
|Conceded||1.08 / 0.50||1.15||1.00|
|BTTS %||48% / 17%||46 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 0%||8 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||15 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 17%||15 %||8 %|
|Scores %||72% / 67%||77 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||36% / 67%||46 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 67%||31 %||33 %|
|Possession %||51% / 55%||51 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 4.67||4.77||4.08|
|Cards||2.40 / 2.50||2.38||2.42|
|Offsides||1.26 / 1.33||1.09||1.42|
|Fouls||18.91 / 19.67||18.09||19.67|
|Shots||8.72 / 10.00||10.46||6.83|
|Shots on Target||3.56 / 3.83||4.23||2.83|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Ittihad vs El Gounah Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.77||HT 2||4.90|
|Home Win Nil||3.65||Away Win Nil||6.00|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.55|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.71|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|