- Albania Superliga
- 18:45 Partizani Tirana vs Vllaznia Shkodër Argentina Primera División
- 17:30 Unión Santa Fe vs Patronato
- 19:45 San Lorenzo vs Defensa y Justicia
- 22:00 Independiente vs Godoy Cruz Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 18:30 Shakhtyor vs Neman Grodno Bosnia and Herzegovina Premier League of Bosnia
- 20:00 Zrinjski vs Sloboda Tuzla Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Fluminense vs Bragantino
- 20:00 Internacional vs Bahia
- 20:00 Juventude vs Santos
- 22:15 Sport Recife vs Fortaleza
- 22:15 Atlético PR vs Grêmio Brazil Serie B
- 22:15 Botafogo vs Sampaio Corrêa
- 22:15 Ponte Preta vs Brasil de Pelotas Colombia Categoria Primera A
- 20:00 Patriotas Boyacá vs Deportes Tolima
- 22:00 Jaguares de Córdoba vs Millonarios Croatia Prva HNL
- 18:05 Hajduk Split vs Lokomotiva Zagreb Denmark Superliga
- 19:00 Vejle vs Silkeborg Ecuador Primera Categoría Serie A
- 20:00 Deportivo Cuenca vs CD Olmedo France Ligue 1
- 19:45 Olympique Marseille vs Lens Greece Super League
- 18:30 PAOK vs AEK Athens Israel Israeli Premier League
- 17:30 Ashdod vs Beitar Jerusalem
- 18:15 Maccabi Haifa vs Maccabi Petah Tikva Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Napoli vs Cagliari Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Vicenza vs Cremonese
- 19:30 Ternana vs SPAL Malta Maltese Premier League
- 20:00 Mosta vs Balzan Mexico Liga MX
- 18:00 Toluca vs Atlético San Luis Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 18:00 Mornar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Petrovac vs Budućnost Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 FAR Rabat vs RSB Berkane Paraguay Division Profesional
- 23:00 River Plate vs Olimpia Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Santa Clara vs Sporting Braga
- 20:30 Portimonense vs FC Vizela Qatar Stars League
- 17:30 Qatar SC vs Al Arabi Serbia SuperLiga
- 19:15 Partizan vs Spartak Subotica Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Mura vs Koper Spain La Liga
- 17:30 Real Sociedad vs Elche CF
- 17:30 Rayo Vallecano vs Cádiz
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Getafe CF Spain Segunda División
- 19:30 CD Lugo vs Real Zaragoza Uruguay Primera División
- 19:30 Boston River vs Peñarol
- 21:45 Wanderers vs Rentistas USA MLS
- 18:00 Chicago Fire vs Nashville SC Venezuela Primera División
- 23:15 Deportivo La Guaira vs Yaracuyanos
Al Ittihad will welcome Misr Lel Makasa to Alexandria Stadium for a matchday 26 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 3rd February 2021 ended in an Al Ittihad 4-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Al Ittihad has won 4 matches, and Misr Lel Makasa triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.54 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Al Ittihad's latest fixture against Aswan FC ended in an away 2-0 win. Za'eim El Thaghr was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Al Ittihad was much better than Aswan FC in the second half and scored in the 60th and 76th minute.
So far, Al Ittihad plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.59 points per away game on average compared to 1.24 points at home. Although Al Ittihad is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Misr Lel Makasa has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Misr Lel Makasa wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Misr Lel Makasa kept a clean sheet in just 12% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Al Ittihad or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.45 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 41% of Al Ittihad's home and Misr Lel Makasa's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Al Ittihad vs Misr Lel Makasa Betting Tips
Al Ittihad vs Misr Lel Makasa Head to Head
Average stats between Al Ittihad and Misr Lel Makasa in most recent 13 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Al Ittihad vs Misr Lel Makasa Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Ittihad and Misr Lel Makasa across current season. Calculated from Al Ittihad's Home stats and Misr Lel Makasa's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Ittihad has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Al Ittihad has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Ittihad has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Al Ittihad as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Al Ittihad has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 10 occasions.
- Al Ittihad is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Misr Lel Makasa, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al Ittihad recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Al Ittihad has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/34 games for Al Ittihad this season.
- Coming into this game, Misr Lel Makasa has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Misr Lel Makasa has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Misr Lel Makasa when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Al Ittihad stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Misr Lel Makasa ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Misr Lel Makasa turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Misr Lel Makasa, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (59% of all matches) involving Misr Lel Makasa has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||29 %||41 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||35 %||35 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||35 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||2.18 / 2.67||2.06||2.29|
|Scored||1.12 / 1.00||1.00||1.24|
|Conceded||1.06 / 1.67||1.06||1.06|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||53 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 33%||18 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||18 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 33%||12 %||28 %|
|Scores %||65% / 67%||65 %||65 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 0%||29 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||32% / 0%||18 %||47 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||52 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.41 / 3.60||5.24||3.59|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.50||1.88||2.12|
|Offsides||1.79 / 1.60||2.00||1.59|
|Fouls||16.12 / 16.80||15.35||16.88|
|Shots||9.00 / 6.60||9.94||8.06|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 3.80||4.76||4.18|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 50%||35 %||24 %|
|Draw %||24% / 17%||18 %||29 %|
|Loss %||47% / 33%||47 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.71 / 2.67||2.65||2.76|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.33||1.00||1.18|
|Conceded||1.62 / 1.33||1.65||1.59|
|BTTS %||59% / 67%||41 %||76 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 33%||12 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||26% / 17%||18 %||35 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||74% / 83%||65 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||29 %||12 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 67%||59 %||29 %|
|Possession %||51% / 52%||52 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.35 / 5.67||4.41||4.29|
|Cards||1.74 / 1.67||1.76||1.71|
|Offsides||1.79 / 2.17||2.65||0.94|
|Fouls||12.56 / 13.17||12.06||13.06|
|Shots||9.12 / 10.33||9.59||8.65|
|Shots on Target||4.09 / 4.17||4.47||3.71|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Ittihad vs Misr Lel Makasa Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.87||HT 2||4.05|
|Home Win Nil||3.55||Away Win Nil||5.75|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.50|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.67|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.30||Under 9.5 Corners||1.53|