- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Al Ittihad will welcome Al-Ain to Sport Hall Stadium in King Abdullah sport city for a matchday 29 fixture in Saudi Arabia Professional League. The last meeting on 19th January 2021 ended in an Al Ittihad 2-1 win. Both sides have met one time in the most recent seasons. Al Ittihad has won 1 match, and Al-Ain failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Al Ittihad's latest fixture against Abha ended in an away 2-1 win. Al Ittihad was very dangerous in attack, having attempted five shots on target. Al Ittihad played outstanding football in the first half and scored in the 7th and 42nd minute.
Al-Ain's previous game in the competition versus Al Shabab ended in an away 5-1 loss. Al-Ain didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Al-Ain played better before halftime and scored in the 45th minute.
Al Ittihad's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 47% of home games.
Al-Ain has picked up 0 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Al-Ain wins 0.40 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al-Ain kept a clean sheet in just 7% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Al Ittihad or Draw.
Al Ittihad vs Al-Ain Betting Tips
Al Ittihad vs Al-Ain Head to Head
Average stats between Al Ittihad and Al-Ain in most recent 1 outings in the Saudi Arabia Professional League.
Al Ittihad vs Al-Ain Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Ittihad and Al-Ain across current season. Calculated from Al Ittihad's Home stats and Al-Ain's Away stats.
Saudi Arabia Professional League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Ittihad has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Ittihad has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Al Ittihad at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Al Ittihad as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Al Ittihad is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Al-Ain, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 6 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Ittihad, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 21 matches (70% of all matches) involving Al Ittihad has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Ittihad will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Al-Ain has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Al-Ain has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Al-Ain turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al-Ain recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Al-Ain has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 16/30 games for Al-Ain this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||53 %||47 %|
|Draw %||37% / 33%||27 %||47 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||20 %||7 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.00||2.20||2.73|
|Scored||1.50 / 1.17||1.40||1.60|
|Conceded||0.97 / 0.83||0.80||1.13|
|BTTS %||70% / 67%||47 %||93 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 33%||20 %||47 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 0%||13 %||27 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||80 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||23% / 17%||47 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||50 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.07 / 3.67||3.93||4.20|
|Cards||2.00 / 3.17||1.73||2.27|
|Offsides||1.14 / 1.00||1.47||0.79|
|Fouls||13.80 / 14.67||13.53||14.07|
|Shots||10.50 / 9.00||9.27||11.73|
|Shots on Target||4.97 / 4.50||4.20||5.73|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||13 %||20 %|
|Loss %||67% / 83%||60 %||73 %|
|AVG Goals||3.27 / 3.17||3.53||3.00|
|Scored||1.13 / 0.83||1.40||0.87|
|Conceded||2.13 / 2.33||2.13||2.13|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||37% / 50%||40 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||20 %||13 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 17%||27 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 33%||53 %||27 %|
|Possession %||53% / 51%||55 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.53 / 4.50||4.87||4.20|
|Cards||2.13 / 1.83||2.00||2.27|
|Offsides||1.63 / 2.50||1.58||1.67|
|Fouls||13.10 / 12.00||13.20||13.00|
|Shots||9.63 / 7.83||10.67||8.60|
|Shots on Target||4.67 / 4.50||4.87||4.47|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Ittihad vs Al-Ain Odds
|HT 1||1.57||HT X||2.75||HT 2||10.00|
|Home Win Nil||1.91||Away Win Nil||19.00|
|Over 2.5||1.53||Under 2.5||2.38|
|BTTS Yes||1.96||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|