- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Al Masry will welcome Wadi Degla to Alexandria Stadium for a matchday 25 fixture in Egypt Egyptian Premier League. The last meeting on 20th January 2021 ended in an Al Masry 3-1 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Al Masry has won 8 matches, and Wadi Degla triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.77 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Al Masry's latest fixture against Zamalek ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from Al Masry. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Al Masry scored in both halves in the 2nd and 69th minute.
Wadi Degla's recent game against El Geish ended in a home 0-1 loss. Wadi Degla had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
So far, Al Masry plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.77 points per away game on average compared to 1.54 points at home. Al Masry's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 62% of home games.
Wadi Degla has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Wadi Degla wins 0.67 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wadi Degla kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Al Masry is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just three home defeats.
Wadi Degla failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Al Masry.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Al Masry wins on average 1.54 points per home game, compared to 0.67 points per away game for Wadi Degla. My prediction is Al Masry to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 40% of Al Masry's home and Wadi Degla's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Al Masry vs Wadi Degla Betting Tips
Al Masry vs Wadi Degla Head to Head
Average stats between Al Masry and Wadi Degla in most recent 13 outings in the Egypt Egyptian Premier League.
Al Masry vs Wadi Degla Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Masry and Wadi Degla across current season. Calculated from Al Masry's Home stats and Wadi Degla's Away stats.
Egypt Egyptian Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Masry has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Al Masry has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Masry has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Al Masry has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Al Masry has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Wadi Degla get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Al Masry, both home and away.
- Al Masry will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Wadi Degla, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Al Masry, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (58% of all matches) involving Al Masry has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Masry will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Wadi Degla has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wadi Degla has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Wadi Degla has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Can Wadi Degla turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Wadi Degla recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Wadi Degla has fired blanks in 11 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 4 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Wadi Degla, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (54% of all matches) involving Wadi Degla has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||42% / 50%||38 %||46 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||38 %||38 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||23 %||15 %|
|AVG Goals||2.27 / 2.17||1.69||2.85|
|Scored||1.35 / 1.50||1.00||1.69|
|Conceded||0.92 / 0.67||0.69||1.15|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||31 %||85 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||0 %||31 %|
|BTTS Loss||15% / 0%||15 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||8 %||46 %|
|Scores %||85% / 83%||69 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||62 %||15 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 50%||46 %||69 %|
|Possession %||56% / 55%||58 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.85 / 3.83||5.46||4.23|
|Cards||2.38 / 1.50||2.31||2.46|
|Offsides||1.35 / 1.17||1.31||1.38|
|Fouls||14.58 / 12.67||12.00||17.15|
|Shots||9.42 / 8.17||9.77||9.08|
|Shots on Target||4.12 / 3.83||3.92||4.31|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|Draw %||38% / 33%||33 %||42 %|
|Loss %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.08 / 2.00||2.08||2.08|
|Scored||0.79 / 0.50||0.83||0.75|
|Conceded||1.29 / 1.50||1.25||1.33|
|BTTS %||54% / 50%||50 %||58 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|Scores %||54% / 50%||50 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 17%||42 %||33 %|
|Possession %||54% / 61%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 5.17||5.17||3.50|
|Cards||1.79 / 1.33||1.50||2.08|
|Offsides||1.92 / 2.33||2.17||1.67|
|Fouls||12.67 / 11.83||12.25||13.08|
|Shots||7.39 / 6.20||8.17||6.55|
|Shots on Target||3.30 / 2.20||3.75||2.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Masry vs Wadi Degla Odds
|HT 1||2.18||HT X||2.01||HT 2||7.30|
|Home Win Nil||2.05||Away Win Nil||8.75|
|Over 2.5||2.35||Under 2.5||1.56|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.60||Under 9.5 Corners||1.44|