- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Al Qadsia will welcome Kazma to Mohammed Al-Hammad Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Kuwait Kuwait Premier League. The last meeting on 13th March 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Al Qadsia has won 3 matches, and Kazma failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.75 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Al Qadsia's latest fixture against Al Kuwait ended in an away 3-1 win. Al Qadsia was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Al Qadsia scored in both halves in the 5th, 36th and 90+7 minute.
Kazma's recent game against Al Shabab ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Kazma put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 3rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Al Qadsia is more dominant at home. They have eleven wins out of 15 games on home soil. Although Al Qadsia is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Kazma has picked up 6 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kazma wins 1.65 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Al Qadsia is currently unbeaten at home in eleven games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
Kazma failed to win in four consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Friday and win against Al Qadsia.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Al Qadsia wins on average 2.40 points per home game, compared to 1.65 points per away game for Kazma. My prediction is Al Qadsia to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.67 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 45% of Al Qadsia's home and Kazma's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Al Qadsia has scored in 93% of home games. Kazma is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Qadsia vs Kazma Betting Tips
Al Qadsia vs Kazma Head to Head
Average stats between Al Qadsia and Kazma in most recent 4 outings in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League.
Al Qadsia vs Kazma Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Qadsia and Kazma across current season. Calculated from Al Qadsia's Home stats and Kazma's Away stats.
Kuwait Kuwait Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Qadsia has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Qadsia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Al Qadsia at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 11 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Kazma's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Al Qadsia from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 11 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Al Qadsia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kazma, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Al Qadsia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (56% of all matches) involving Al Qadsia has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Kazma has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Kazma has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Kazma ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Kazma turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Kazma, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (63% of all matches) involving Kazma has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Kazma will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 5 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||73 %||53 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||20 %||29 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||7 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.67||3.00||2.65|
|Scored||1.88 / 2.17||2.07||1.71|
|Conceded||0.94 / 0.50||0.93||0.94|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||60 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||40 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 40%||53 %||47 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||93 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 50%||33 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 83%||80 %||59 %|
|Possession %||56% / 55%||56 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.10 / 4.20||6.07||6.13|
|Cards||0.33 / 1.75||1.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.80 / 2.50||1.00||0.75|
|Fouls||13.00 / 13.00||13.00||13.00|
|Shots||14.10 / 13.60||13.93||14.25|
|Shots on Target||6.67 / 7.40||6.79||6.56|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||40 %||47 %|
|Draw %||34% / 17%||47 %||24 %|
|Loss %||22% / 50%||13 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 3.00||3.00||2.29|
|Scored||1.63 / 1.50||1.93||1.35|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.50||1.07||0.94|
|BTTS %||63% / 83%||80 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 17%||20 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 50%||13 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 25%||33 %||12 %|
|Scores %||91% / 100%||100 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 17%||20 %||41 %|
|Frist Goal %||63% / 17%||60 %||65 %|
|Possession %||48% / 50%||49 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.05 / 8.00||3.36||4.73|
|Cards||0.33 / 0.00||0.33||0.33|
|Offsides||0.50 / 1.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||14.25 / 20.00||17.00||11.50|
|Shots||9.65 / 13.75||10.00||9.33|
|Shots on Target||4.57 / 4.75||5.00||4.17|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Qadsia vs Kazma Odds
|HT 1||2.00||HT X||2.35||HT 2||5.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.47||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.25||Under 9.5 Corners||1.58|