- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Al Sadd will welcome Qatar SC to for a matchday 13 fixture in Qatar Stars League. The last meeting on 16th September 2021 ended in an Al Sadd 3-1 win. Both sides have met seventeen times in the most recent seasons. Al Sadd has won 11 matches, and Qatar SC triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 3.47 goals, while both teams score 65% of the time.
Al Sadd's latest fixture against Al Sailiya ended in an away 2-0 win. Al Dheeb (The Wolf) was very dangerous in attack, having attempted nine shots on target. Al Sadd scored in both halves in the 42nd and 62nd minute.
Qatar SC's previous game in the competition versus Al Ahli ended in an away 1-0 loss. Qatar SC didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game.
Since the start of the season, Al Sadd is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 6 games on home soil. Although Al Sadd is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Qatar SC has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Qatar SC wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Qatar SC kept a clean sheet in just 17% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won six consecutive matches. Al Dheeb (The Wolf) is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in six games.
The Kings (الملك) got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Thursday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Al Sadd wins on average 3.00 points per home game, compared to 1.00 points per away game for Qatar SC. My prediction is Al Sadd to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 4.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 75% of Al Sadd's home and Qatar SC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Al Sadd has scored in 100% of home games. Qatar SC is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Sadd vs Qatar SC Betting Tips
Al Sadd vs Qatar SC Head to Head
Average stats between Al Sadd and Qatar SC in most recent 17 outings in the Qatar Stars League.
Al Sadd vs Qatar SC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Sadd and Qatar SC across current season. Calculated from Al Sadd's Home stats and Qatar SC's Away stats.
Qatar Stars League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Sadd has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Sadd has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Sadd is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Al Sadd will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Al Sadd has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 5 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Al Sadd as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Al Sadd ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Al Sadd is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Qatar SC, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Sadd, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (64% of all matches) involving Al Sadd has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Sadd will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Qatar SC has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Qatar SC has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Qatar SC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (50% of all matches) involving Qatar SC has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||92% / 83%||100 %||86 %|
|Draw %||8% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Loss %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||5.15 / 4.50||5.83||4.57|
|Scored||3.85 / 4.17||4.33||3.43|
|Conceded||1.31 / 0.33||1.50||1.14|
|BTTS %||69% / 33%||67 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||62% / 17%||67 %||56 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||69% / 50%||67 %||71 %|
|Scores %||100% / 100%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||31% / 67%||33 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||77% / 67%||100 %||57 %|
|Possession %||60% / 66%||58 %||61 %|
|Corners||4.85 / 8.83||3.67||5.86|
|Cards||1.31 / 1.67||1.17||1.43|
|Offsides||1.58 / 1.83||2.00||1.29|
|Fouls||10.83 / 12.00||10.20||11.29|
|Shots||17.00 / 15.00||15.00||18.71|
|Shots on Target||8.69 / 7.67||8.67||8.71|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||22 %||33 %|
|Draw %||27% / 50%||44 %||0 %|
|Loss %||47% / 17%||33 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.40 / 3.33||2.33||2.50|
|Scored||1.07 / 2.00||1.00||1.17|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.33||1.33||1.33|
|BTTS %||60% / 100%||56 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||11 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||33% / 17%||22 %||50 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||11 %||17 %|
|Scores %||73% / 100%||67 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 0%||33 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||44 %||50 %|
|Possession %||48% / 47%||47 %||50 %|
|Corners||3.60 / 2.67||3.89||3.17|
|Cards||1.53 / 2.33||1.56||1.50|
|Offsides||1.53 / 1.83||1.67||1.33|
|Fouls||11.07 / 13.67||12.44||9.00|
|Shots||10.73 / 7.67||10.67||10.83|
|Shots on Target||4.60 / 3.83||4.11||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Sadd vs Qatar SC Odds
|HT 1||1.42||HT X||3.15||HT 2||8.75|
|Home Win Nil||1.95||Away Win Nil||31.00|
|Over 2.5||1.33||Under 2.5||3.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.10||Under 9.5 Corners||1.71|