- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Al Salmiyah will welcome Yarmouk to for a matchday 7 fixture in Kuwait Kuwait Premier League. The last meeting on 5th October 2021 ended in an Al Salmiyah 2-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Al Salmiyah has won 3 matches, and Yarmouk triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Al Salmiyah's last game in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League against Al Fahaheel at home ended in a 3-0 win. Al Salmiyah had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Al Salmiyah was dangerous in both halves and scored in the 53rd, 90+2 and 90+17 minute.
Yarmouk's recent game against Al Arabi ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Yarmouk didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Yarmouk put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 9th minute.
Since the start of the season, Al Salmiyah is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 5 games on home soil. Al Salmiyah's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 60% of home games.
Yarmouk has picked up 3 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Yarmouk wins 0.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Yarmouk kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Al Salmiyah lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 80% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Yarmouk haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 100% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.20 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost five consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Al Salmiyah wins on average 2.40 points per home game, compared to 0.00 points per away game for Yarmouk. My prediction is Al Salmiyah to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.17 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 67% of Al Salmiyah's home and Yarmouk's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Friday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Al Salmiyah's home and Yarmouk's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Salmiyah vs Yarmouk Betting Tips
Al Salmiyah vs Yarmouk Head to Head
Average stats between Al Salmiyah and Yarmouk in most recent 4 outings in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League.
Al Salmiyah vs Yarmouk Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Salmiyah and Yarmouk across current season. Calculated from Al Salmiyah's Home stats and Yarmouk's Away stats.
Kuwait Kuwait Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Salmiyah has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Salmiyah has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Salmiyah is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 3 games that they have played at home.
- Al Salmiyah will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Al Salmiyah as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Al Salmiyah is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Yarmouk, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Salmiyah, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Al Salmiyah has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Salmiyah will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Yarmouk has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Yarmouk has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- In the last 5 matches for Yarmouk, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 4 matches (67% of all matches) involving Yarmouk has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||80 %||25 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.11 / 3.33||2.60||3.75|
|Scored||1.78 / 2.33||1.60||2.00|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.00||1.00||1.75|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||40 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 50%||20 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||22% / 40%||20 %||25 %|
|Scores %||100% / 67%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 17%||60 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||78% / 50%||80 %||75 %|
|Possession %||47% / 49%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.56 / 4.33||5.20||3.75|
|Cards||0.00 / 3.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.78 / 11.00||9.80||9.75|
|Shots on Target||4.33 / 6.67||4.20||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||11% / 17%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Loss %||89% / 67%||75 %||100 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 3.33||2.25||3.00|
|Scored||0.78 / 1.33||0.75||0.80|
|Conceded||1.89 / 2.00||1.50||2.20|
|BTTS %||56% / 100%||50 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||56% / 67%||50 %||60 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||67% / 100%||75 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|Possession %||42% / 52%||44 %||41 %|
|Corners||2.00 / 3.00||1.50||2.40|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.56 / 12.00||7.25||7.80|
|Shots on Target||3.67 / 5.00||4.00||3.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Salmiyah vs Yarmouk Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.60||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.62||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.44||Under 2.5||2.70|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|