- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 16:00 Kaisar vs Tobol Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Al Salmiyah will welcome Khaitan to Thamir Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Kuwait Kuwait Premier League. The last meeting on 14th March 2021 ended in an Al Salmiyah 4-1 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Al Salmiyah has won 1 match, and Khaitan failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 4.50 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
Al Salmiyah's latest fixture against Al Sahel ended in an away 5-3 win. Al Salmiyah was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Al Salmiyah scored in both halves in the 20th, 35th, 40th, 45th and 73rd minute.
Khaitan's recent game against Al Nasar ended in a home 4-2 win. Although AC Khaitan didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Khaitan had good chances in both halves and scored in the 24th, 49th, 68th and 88th minute.
So far, Al Salmiyah plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.82 points per away game on average compared to 1.20 points at home. Although Al Salmiyah is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 13% home clean sheets.
Khaitan has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Khaitan has collected 1.27 points on average per away game, compared to 0.76 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Khaitan kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Al Salmiyah lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 33% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
AC Khaitan got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Friday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Al Salmiyah wins on average 1.20 points per home game, compared to 1.27 points per away game for Khaitan. My prediction is Al Salmiyah to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.4 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 72% of Al Salmiyah's home and Khaitan's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Al Salmiyah failed to keep a clean sheet in 13% of home games, while Khaitan conceded in 20% of away games. On average, both teams score in 64% of Al Salmiyah's home and Khaitan's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Betting Tips
Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Head to Head
Average stats between Al Salmiyah and Khaitan in most recent 2 outings in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League.
Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Salmiyah and Khaitan across current season. Calculated from Al Salmiyah's Home stats and Khaitan's Away stats.
Kuwait Kuwait Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Salmiyah has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Salmiyah has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 4 games involving Al Salmiyah has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Khaitan get in on the action today? There has been a total of 22 goals in the last 5 games for Al Salmiyah, both home and away.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al Salmiyah recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Al Salmiyah, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (69% of all matches) involving Al Salmiyah has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Khaitan has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Khaitan has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Khaitan has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 15 games for Khaitan ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Khaitan will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al Salmiyah, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Khaitan, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (53% of all matches) involving Khaitan has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Khaitan will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 50%||33 %||53 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||20 %||24 %|
|Loss %||34% / 33%||47 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||3.13 / 3.33||3.33||2.94|
|Scored||1.72 / 2.33||1.73||1.71|
|Conceded||1.41 / 1.00||1.60||1.24|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||67 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||38% / 50%||27 %||47 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||27 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 40%||14 %||24 %|
|Scores %||75% / 67%||73 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 17%||13 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||41% / 50%||33 %||47 %|
|Possession %||50% / 49%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||4.89 / 4.33||4.75||5.00|
|Cards||2.00 / 3.00||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.00||0.00||1.00|
|Fouls||15.50 / 10.00||0.00||15.50|
|Shots||9.79 / 11.00||11.13||8.82|
|Shots on Target||4.95 / 6.67||5.75||4.36|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 33%||18 %||33 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||24 %||27 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||59 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||3.09 / 4.00||2.82||3.40|
|Scored||1.09 / 1.67||0.82||1.40|
|Conceded||2.00 / 2.33||2.00||2.00|
|BTTS %||53% / 83%||53 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 33%||6 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||28 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 40%||6 %||36 %|
|Scores %||66% / 83%||65 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||19% / 0%||18 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||35 %||40 %|
|Possession %||46% / 52%||46 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.00 / 3.50||4.36||3.60|
|Cards||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||2.00|
|Fouls||10.33 / 0.00||10.00||11.00|
|Shots||9.36 / 7.25||9.17||9.60|
|Shots on Target||4.09 / 2.75||3.83||4.40|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Odds
|HT 1||1.78||HT X||2.45||HT 2||6.75|
|Home Win Nil||2.40||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.45||Under 2.5||2.35|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|