- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Al Shabab will welcome Abha to Prince Faisal bin Fahd Stadium for a matchday 16 fixture in Saudi Arabia Professional League. The last meeting on 12th August 2021 ended in an Abha 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Al Shabab has won 2 matches, and Abha triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.60 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Al Shabab's latest fixture against Al Ahli ended in an away 4-3 win. The Sheikh (Chief) was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Al Shabab scored in both halves in the 16th, 18th, 71st and 73rd minute.
Abha's recent game against Al Raed ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Abha didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Abha deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 62nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Al Shabab is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 10 games on home soil. White Lions's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Abha has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Abha wins 0.89 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Abha kept a clean sheet in just 22% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. The Sheikh (Chief) is yet to lose at home, being undefeated in ten games.
Abha got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Saturday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Al Shabab wins on average 2.20 points per home game, compared to 0.89 points per away game for Abha. My prediction is Al Shabab to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.77 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 52% of Al Shabab's home and Abha's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 40% of Al Shabab's home and Abha's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Shabab vs Abha Betting Tips
Al Shabab vs Abha Head to Head
Average stats between Al Shabab and Abha in most recent 5 outings in the Saudi Arabia Professional League.
Al Shabab vs Abha Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Shabab and Abha across current season. Calculated from Al Shabab's Home stats and Abha's Away stats.
Saudi Arabia Professional League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Shabab has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Al Shabab has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Shabab is in great form, and the home fans will be loving it. They have won the last 5 games that they have played at home.
- Superb stuff from Al Shabab at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Al Shabab will be confident of scoring today and will look to keep up their record of scoring in every single home game this season.
- Al Shabab has had no trouble finding the back of the net recently and has scored in the last 8 home games. They have failed to find the net in 0 home game this season.
- Momentum is really building for Al Shabab as they have now gone 12 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Al Shabab has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Abha get in on the action today? There has been a total of 15 goals in the last 5 games for Al Shabab, both home and away.
- Al Shabab has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 4 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 7 occasions.
- Al Shabab is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Abha, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Al Shabab has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 7/15 games for Al Shabab this season.
- Coming into this game, Abha has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Abha has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Abha as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Abha has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 4 occasions.
- Abha will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al Shabab, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Abha recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Abha has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/15 games for Abha this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 67%||60 %||38 %|
|Draw %||39% / 33%||40 %||38 %|
|Loss %||11% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.94 / 3.00||3.00||2.88|
|Scored||1.89 / 2.17||2.10||1.63|
|Conceded||1.06 / 0.83||0.90||1.25|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||60 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||20 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||60 %||38 %|
|Scores %||89% / 100%||100 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||40 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 67%||80 %||50 %|
|Possession %||52% / 48%||51 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 4.00||4.90||3.63|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.67||1.80||2.25|
|Offsides||2.72 / 0.83||3.60||1.63|
|Fouls||12.89 / 13.00||15.00||10.25|
|Shots||11.78 / 9.00||13.90||9.13|
|Shots on Target||5.72 / 4.50||6.70||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||39% / 50%||56 %||22 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||22 %||22 %|
|Loss %||39% / 33%||22 %||56 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 2.67||2.56||2.33|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.33||1.44||0.67|
|Conceded||1.39 / 1.33||1.11||1.67|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||67 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||22 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 0%||22 %||22 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 17%||11 %||11 %|
|Scores %||78% / 67%||100 %||56 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||56 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 47%||44 %||55 %|
|Corners||4.44 / 4.67||4.67||4.22|
|Cards||2.28 / 2.17||2.33||2.22|
|Offsides||1.29 / 1.67||0.89||1.75|
|Fouls||13.39 / 11.67||12.11||14.67|
|Shots||8.71 / 11.83||7.89||9.63|
|Shots on Target||4.47 / 5.67||4.78||4.13|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Shabab vs Abha Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.30||HT 2||6.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.15||Away Win Nil||12.00|
|Over 2.5||1.68||Under 2.5||2.06|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.73|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|