- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
Al Shabab will welcome Al Fahaheel to Al Ahmadi Stadium for a matchday 17 fixture in Kuwait Kuwait Premier League. The last meeting on 14th March 2021 ended in an Al Shabab 2-0 win. Both sides have met two times in the most recent seasons. Al Shabab has won 2 matches, and Al Fahaheel failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Al Shabab's latest fixture against Kazma ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Al Shabab set the tone early and scored in the 16 minute.
Al Fahaheel's recent game against Al Arabi ended in a home 1-5 loss. الصقور (Falcons)'s strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Al Fahaheel deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 60th minute.
So far, Al Shabab plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.38 points per away game on average compared to 1.19 points at home. Although Al Shabab is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Al Fahaheel has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Al Fahaheel wins 0.93 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Fahaheel kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Al Shabab or Al Fahaheel to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Al Shabab failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while Al Fahaheel conceded in 27% of away games. On average, both teams score in 50% of Al Shabab's home and Al Fahaheel's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel Betting Tips
Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel Head to Head
Average stats between Al Shabab and Al Fahaheel in most recent 2 outings in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League.
Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Shabab and Al Fahaheel across current season. Calculated from Al Shabab's Home stats and Al Fahaheel's Away stats.
Kuwait Kuwait Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Shabab has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Shabab has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Al Shabab at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Al Shabab as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Al Shabab is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Al Fahaheel, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Shabab, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (56% of all matches) involving Al Shabab has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Al Fahaheel has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Fahaheel has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Al Fahaheel away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Al Fahaheel has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Al Fahaheel will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al Shabab, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al Fahaheel recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Al Fahaheel has fired blanks in 12 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 6 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Fahaheel, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (47% of all matches) involving Al Fahaheel has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Draw %||34% / 17%||44 %||25 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||31 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.34 / 1.67||2.06||2.63|
|Scored||1.09 / 0.67||0.88||1.31|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.00||1.19||1.31|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||50 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||19 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||6 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||6 %||25 %|
|Scores %||72% / 33%||56 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 0%||19 %||44 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.10 / 4.25||4.80||5.40|
|Cards||1.75 / 2.00||2.50||1.00|
|Offsides||2.33 / 0.00||5.00||1.00|
|Fouls||11.33 / 0.00||20.00||7.00|
|Shots||11.25 / 8.00||9.40||13.10|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 2.00||3.50||5.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 67%||29 %||20 %|
|Draw %||31% / 0%||29 %||33 %|
|Loss %||44% / 33%||41 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 3.50||2.76||2.13|
|Scored||1.03 / 2.00||1.12||0.93|
|Conceded||1.44 / 1.50||1.65||1.20|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||53 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 33%||18 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||18 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 0%||19 %||20 %|
|Scores %||62% / 100%||65 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 33%||24 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 50%||47 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 48%||47 %||42 %|
|Corners||3.41 / 2.00||2.64||4.83|
|Cards||0.50 / 3.00||0.00||1.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||18.00 / 0.00||18.00||0.00|
|Shots||7.41 / 9.00||7.55||7.17|
|Shots on Target||4.35 / 5.00||4.27||4.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel Odds
|HT 1||2.85||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||3.75||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.71||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|