Al Shabab will welcome Al Kuwait to Al Ahmadi Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in Kuwait Kuwait Premier League. The last meeting on 4th March 2021 ended in an Al Kuwait 4-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Al Shabab has won 0 matches, and Al Kuwait triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 4.00 goals, while both teams score 75% of the time.
Al Shabab's latest fixture against Khaitan ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were very dangerous in front positions, so one point was the least they deserved. Al Shabab was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 74 minute.
Al Kuwait's recent game against Kazma ended in a home 3-0 win. العميد (Al-Ameed) dominated the game and deserved the win. Al Kuwait had good chances in both halves and scored in the 30th, 61st and 70th minute.
So far, Al Shabab plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.38 points per away game on average compared to 1.19 points at home. Although Al Shabab is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Al Kuwait has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Al Kuwait has collected 1.93 points on average per away game, compared to 1.71 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Kuwait kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Al Shabab has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 0.88 goals and concede 1.19 per game. Al Kuwait won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Al Shabab wins on average 1.19 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Al Kuwait. My prediction is Al Kuwait to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Al Shabab failed to keep a clean sheet in 25% of home games, while Al Kuwait conceded in 27% of away games. On average, both teams score in 62% of Al Shabab's home and Al Kuwait's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait Betting Tips
Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait Head to Head
Average stats between Al Shabab and Al Kuwait in most recent 4 outings in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League.
Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Shabab and Al Kuwait across current season. Calculated from Al Shabab's Home stats and Al Kuwait's Away stats.
Kuwait Kuwait Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Shabab has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Shabab has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Al Shabab at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Al Shabab as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Al Shabab is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Al Kuwait, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Shabab, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (56% of all matches) involving Al Shabab has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Al Kuwait has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Kuwait has scored 12 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Kuwait has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Al Kuwait has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 8 games for Al Kuwait ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Al Kuwait will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al Shabab, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Al Kuwait, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (69% of all matches) involving Al Kuwait has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Al Kuwait will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 12 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Draw %||34% / 17%||44 %||25 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||31 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.34 / 1.67||2.06||2.63|
|Scored||1.09 / 0.67||0.88||1.31|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.00||1.19||1.31|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||50 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||19 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||6 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||6 %||25 %|
|Scores %||72% / 33%||56 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 0%||19 %||44 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.10 / 4.25||4.80||5.40|
|Cards||1.75 / 2.00||2.50||1.00|
|Offsides||2.33 / 0.00||5.00||1.00|
|Fouls||11.33 / 0.00||20.00||7.00|
|Shots||11.25 / 8.00||9.40||13.10|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 2.00||3.50||5.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 50%||47 %||53 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||29 %||33 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||24 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||3.06 / 2.67||3.00||3.13|
|Scored||1.94 / 1.67||1.88||2.00|
|Conceded||1.13 / 1.00||1.12||1.13|
|BTTS %||69% / 67%||71 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 17%||28 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 17%||24 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||31% / 0%||28 %||33 %|
|Scores %||91% / 100%||88 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||28% / 33%||29 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 67%||53 %||67 %|
|Possession %||54% / 55%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.41 / 6.40||6.00||4.79|
|Cards||1.29 / 1.00||1.50||0.00|
|Offsides||1.33 / 2.50||1.33||0.00|
|Fouls||16.20 / 17.00||16.25||16.00|
|Shots||11.30 / 10.00||11.25||11.36|
|Shots on Target||5.70 / 4.80||5.81||5.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Shabab vs Al Kuwait Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.40||HT 2||2.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||2.88|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|