- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
Al Shabab will welcome Al Qadsia to Al Ahmadi Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in Kuwait Kuwait Premier League. The last meeting on 18th March 2021 ended in an Al Qadsia 3-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Al Shabab has won 0 matches, and Al Qadsia triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Al Shabab's last game in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League against Al Fahaheel at home ended in a 0-0 draw. They were lucky to collect one point since they played less with the ball and attempted fewer shots.
Al Qadsia's recent game against Kazma ended in a home 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Al Qadsia put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 9th minute.
So far, Al Shabab plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.38 points per away game on average compared to 1.19 points at home. Although Al Shabab is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 25% home clean sheets.
Al Qadsia has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Al Qadsia wins 1.88 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Al Shabab has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 0.88 goals and concede 1.19 per game. Al Qadsia is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Al Shabab wins on average 1.19 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Al Qadsia. My prediction is Al Qadsia to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Monday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 55% of Al Shabab's home and Al Qadsia's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Shabab vs Al Qadsia Betting Tips
Al Shabab vs Al Qadsia Head to Head
Average stats between Al Shabab and Al Qadsia in most recent 4 outings in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League.
Al Shabab vs Al Qadsia Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Shabab and Al Qadsia across current season. Calculated from Al Shabab's Home stats and Al Qadsia's Away stats.
Kuwait Kuwait Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Shabab has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Shabab has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Al Shabab at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Al Shabab as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Al Shabab is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Al Qadsia, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Al Shabab, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (56% of all matches) involving Al Shabab has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Al Qadsia has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Qadsia has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Qadsia will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al Shabab, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Al Qadsia, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 18 matches (56% of all matches) involving Al Qadsia has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||25 %||38 %|
|Draw %||34% / 17%||44 %||25 %|
|Loss %||34% / 50%||31 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.34 / 1.67||2.06||2.63|
|Scored||1.09 / 0.67||0.88||1.31|
|Conceded||1.25 / 1.00||1.19||1.31|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||50 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||16% / 33%||19 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||6 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||7 %||25 %|
|Scores %||72% / 33%||56 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 17%||25 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 0%||19 %||44 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.10 / 4.25||4.80||5.40|
|Cards||1.75 / 2.00||2.50||1.00|
|Offsides||2.33 / 0.00||5.00||1.00|
|Fouls||11.33 / 0.00||20.00||7.00|
|Shots||11.25 / 8.00||9.40||13.10|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 2.00||3.50||5.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||73 %||53 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||20 %||29 %|
|Loss %||13% / 17%||7 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.81 / 2.67||3.00||2.65|
|Scored||1.88 / 2.17||2.07||1.71|
|Conceded||0.94 / 0.50||0.93||0.94|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||60 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||31% / 17%||40 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||6 %|
|Scored in Both||52% / 40%||53 %||50 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||93 %||82 %|
|Clean Sheet %||34% / 50%||33 %||35 %|
|Frist Goal %||69% / 83%||80 %||59 %|
|Possession %||56% / 55%||56 %||57 %|
|Corners||6.10 / 4.20||6.07||6.13|
|Cards||0.33 / 1.75||1.00||0.00|
|Offsides||0.80 / 2.50||1.00||0.75|
|Fouls||13.00 / 13.00||13.00||13.00|
|Shots||14.10 / 13.60||13.93||14.25|
|Shots on Target||6.67 / 7.40||6.79||6.56|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Shabab vs Al Qadsia Odds
|HT 1||4.82||HT X||2.34||HT 2||2.17|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||1.67||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.62||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|