- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Al Shabab will welcome Al Sahel to Al Ahmadi Stadium for a matchday 13 fixture in Kuwait Kuwait Premier League. The last meeting on 22nd February 2021 ended in an Al Sahel 2-1 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Al Shabab has won 0 matches, and Al Sahel triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.75 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Al Shabab's latest fixture against Al Arabi ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Al Shabab. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Al Sahel's recent game against Kazma ended in a home 1-1 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display. Al Sahel deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 78th minute.
So far, Al Shabab plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.40 points per away game on average compared to 1.07 points at home. Although Al Shabab is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 14% home clean sheets.
Al Sahel has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Al Sahel has collected 1.50 points on average per away game, compared to 0.60 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Al Sahel kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Al Shabab or Al Sahel to win.
Both teams struggle in defence and concede on regular occasions. Al Shabab failed to keep a clean sheet in 14% of home games, while Al Sahel conceded in 29% of away games. On average, both teams score in 67% of Al Shabab's home and Al Sahel's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Al Shabab vs Al Sahel Betting Tips
Al Shabab vs Al Sahel Head to Head
Average stats between Al Shabab and Al Sahel in most recent 4 outings in the Kuwait Kuwait Premier League.
Al Shabab vs Al Sahel Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Al Shabab and Al Sahel across current season. Calculated from Al Shabab's Home stats and Al Sahel's Away stats.
Kuwait Kuwait Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Al Shabab has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Al Shabab has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Shabab has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Al Shabab has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Al Shabab will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Al Sahel, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al Shabab recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Al Shabab, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 17 matches (59% of all matches) involving Al Shabab has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Al Sahel has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Al Sahel has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Al Sahel has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Al Sahel recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Al Sahel has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/29 games for Al Sahel this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 33%||21 %||40 %|
|Draw %||31% / 17%||43 %||20 %|
|Loss %||38% / 50%||36 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.48 / 1.67||2.29||2.67|
|Scored||1.14 / 0.67||0.93||1.33|
|Conceded||1.34 / 1.00||1.36||1.33|
|BTTS %||59% / 33%||57 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 33%||21 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||7 %||27 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 0%||7 %||27 %|
|Scores %||72% / 33%||57 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||14 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 0%||14 %||47 %|
|Possession %||51% / 51%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.10 / 4.25||4.80||5.40|
|Cards||1.75 / 2.00||2.50||1.00|
|Offsides||2.33 / 0.00||5.00||1.00|
|Fouls||11.33 / 0.00||20.00||7.00|
|Shots||11.25 / 8.00||9.40||13.10|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 2.00||3.50||5.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 33%||13 %||43 %|
|Draw %||21% / 17%||20 %||21 %|
|Loss %||52% / 50%||67 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 2.67||2.13||2.79|
|Scored||1.07 / 1.17||0.73||1.43|
|Conceded||1.38 / 1.50||1.40||1.36|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||40 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 33%||7 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||20 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 20%||13 %||28 %|
|Scores %||66% / 50%||47 %||86 %|
|Clean Sheet %||21% / 17%||13 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 0%||27 %||36 %|
|Possession %||46% / 44%||45 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.94 / 6.33||4.22||3.63|
|Cards||0.67 / 2.50||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||11.50 / 0.00||11.50||0.00|
|Shots||8.12 / 8.67||8.00||8.25|
|Shots on Target||3.59 / 3.33||3.22||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Al Shabab vs Al Sahel Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||5.25|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.75|
|BTTS Yes||1.85||BTTS NO||1.85|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.93||Under 9.5 Corners||1.88|