Albirex Niigata will welcome Fagiano Okayama to Denka Big Swan Stadium for a matchday 18 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 21st October 2020 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Albirex Niigata has won 1 match, and Fagiano Okayama triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 50% of the time.
Albirex Niigata's latest fixture against Ventforet Kofu ended in an away 2-2 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Albirex Niigata scored in both halves in the 35th and 56th minute.
Fagiano Okayama's recent game against Tokyo Verdy ended in a home 0-1 loss. Fagiano Okayama's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
Since the start of the season, Albirex Niigata is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 9 games on home soil. Albirex Niigata [JPN]'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Fagiano Okayama has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Fagiano Okayama has collected 1.80 points on average per away game, compared to 0.78 at home.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Albirex Niigata lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 67% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Fagiano Okayama got the three points in their previous away games but are still off their best. Their away record does not convince me that they have what it takes to avoid defeat on Sunday.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Albirex Niigata wins on average 2.11 points per home game, compared to 1.80 points per away game for Fagiano Okayama. My prediction is Albirex Niigata to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 29% of Albirex Niigata's home and Fagiano Okayama's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Albirex Niigata vs Fagiano Okayama Betting Tips
Albirex Niigata vs Fagiano Okayama Head to Head
Average stats between Albirex Niigata and Fagiano Okayama in most recent 6 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Albirex Niigata vs Fagiano Okayama Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Albirex Niigata and Fagiano Okayama across current season. Calculated from Albirex Niigata's Home stats and Fagiano Okayama's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Albirex Niigata has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Albirex Niigata has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Albirex Niigata recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Albirex Niigata, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving Albirex Niigata has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Fagiano Okayama has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Fagiano Okayama has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Fagiano Okayama has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Fagiano Okayama has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Fagiano Okayama recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Fagiano Okayama has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 7 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Fagiano Okayama has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/19 games for Fagiano Okayama this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||61% / 0%||67 %||56 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||11 %||33 %|
|Loss %||17% / 83%||22 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.00||2.22||3.56|
|Scored||2.00 / 0.83||1.78||2.22|
|Conceded||0.89 / 2.17||0.44||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||22 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 0%||22 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 50%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 17%||44 %||67 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 0%||56 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||56 %||78 %|
|Possession %||59% / 56%||59 %||60 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 3.17||5.78||4.11|
|Cards||0.72 / 1.00||0.67||0.78|
|Offsides||1.83 / 1.83||1.89||1.78|
|Fouls||8.39 / 13.17||7.67||9.11|
|Shots||9.39 / 9.00||9.78||9.00|
|Shots on Target||5.22 / 3.83||5.44||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 17%||22 %||50 %|
|Draw %||21% / 50%||11 %||30 %|
|Loss %||42% / 33%||67 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||1.79 / 2.00||1.56||2.00|
|Scored||0.95 / 0.83||0.67||1.20|
|Conceded||0.84 / 1.17||0.89||0.80|
|BTTS %||26% / 50%||22 %||30 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 0%||0 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 0%||22 %||10 %|
|Scored in Both||16% / 0%||11 %||20 %|
|Scores %||58% / 67%||44 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||47% / 17%||33 %||60 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 49%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.74 / 3.67||5.56||4.00|
|Cards||0.68 / 0.83||0.56||0.80|
|Offsides||1.16 / 2.00||0.89||1.40|
|Fouls||10.16 / 10.50||9.11||11.10|
|Shots||8.47 / 7.83||8.89||8.10|
|Shots on Target||4.05 / 3.83||4.33||3.80|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Albirex Niigata vs Fagiano Okayama Odds
|HT 1||2.35||HT X||2.05||HT 2||5.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.60||Away Win Nil||6.75|
|Over 2.5||2.20||Under 2.5||1.61|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.23||Under 9.5 Corners||1.57|