- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
Albirex Niigata will welcome Giravanz Kitakyushu to Denka Big Swan Stadium for a matchday 28 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 27th February 2021 ended in an Albirex Niigata 4-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. Albirex Niigata has won 2 matches, and Giravanz Kitakyushu triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 3.00 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Albirex Niigata's latest fixture against Mito Hollyhock ended in an away 4-0 loss. Albirex Niigata dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Giravanz Kitakyushu's recent game against Fagiano Okayama ended in a home 0-0 draw. One point was the maximum they could have won with that display.
Since the start of the season, Albirex Niigata is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 15 games on home soil. Albirex Niigata [JPN]'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 53% of home games.
Giravanz Kitakyushu has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Giravanz Kitakyushu has collected 1.07 points on average per away game, compared to 0.88 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Giravanz Kitakyushu kept a clean sheet in just 29% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Albirex Niigata lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 53% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
Giravanz Kitakyushu failed to win in six consecutive away games. It will be a big surprise to turn up on Saturday and win against Albirex Niigata.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Albirex Niigata wins on average 1.87 points per home game, compared to 1.07 points per away game for Giravanz Kitakyushu. My prediction is Albirex Niigata to win.
Albirex Niigata vs Giravanz Kitakyushu Betting Tips
Albirex Niigata vs Giravanz Kitakyushu Head to Head
Average stats between Albirex Niigata and Giravanz Kitakyushu in most recent 3 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Albirex Niigata vs Giravanz Kitakyushu Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Albirex Niigata and Giravanz Kitakyushu across current season. Calculated from Albirex Niigata's Home stats and Giravanz Kitakyushu's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Albirex Niigata has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Albirex Niigata has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Albirex Niigata recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Albirex Niigata, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (50% of all matches) involving Albirex Niigata has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Giravanz Kitakyushu has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Giravanz Kitakyushu has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Giravanz Kitakyushu has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Giravanz Kitakyushu as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Giravanz Kitakyushu has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Giravanz Kitakyushu is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Albirex Niigata, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Giravanz Kitakyushu recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Giravanz Kitakyushu has fired blanks in 13 games this season. That's 43% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Giravanz Kitakyushu has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 14/30 games for Giravanz Kitakyushu this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 0%||53 %||47 %|
|Draw %||30% / 17%||27 %||33 %|
|Loss %||20% / 83%||20 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.73 / 3.00||2.20||3.27|
|Scored||1.73 / 0.83||1.60||1.87|
|Conceded||1.00 / 2.17||0.60||1.40|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||20 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 50%||7 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 17%||47 %||53 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||67 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 0%||53 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||53 %||60 %|
|Possession %||59% / 56%||60 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.73 / 3.17||6.07||3.40|
|Cards||0.90 / 1.00||0.87||0.93|
|Offsides||2.03 / 1.83||2.27||1.80|
|Fouls||9.20 / 13.17||9.07||9.33|
|Shots||9.97 / 9.00||10.67||9.27|
|Shots on Target||4.93 / 3.83||5.53||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 33%||19 %||21 %|
|Draw %||37% / 17%||31 %||43 %|
|Loss %||43% / 50%||50 %||36 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 3.17||1.94||2.43|
|Scored||0.80 / 1.33||0.69||0.93|
|Conceded||1.37 / 1.83||1.25||1.50|
|BTTS %||47% / 67%||44 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 0%||13 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 50%||25 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||6 %||21 %|
|Scores %||57% / 100%||50 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||30% / 33%||31 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||30% / 83%||31 %||29 %|
|Possession %||50% / 53%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.07 / 5.33||3.88||4.29|
|Cards||0.70 / 0.33||0.56||0.86|
|Offsides||0.70 / 1.17||0.88||0.50|
|Fouls||8.13 / 6.83||7.50||8.86|
|Shots||8.30 / 9.50||8.31||8.29|
|Shots on Target||3.63 / 3.83||3.69||3.57|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Albirex Niigata vs Giravanz Kitakyushu Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.75||Away Win Nil||11.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.12||Under 9.5 Corners||1.64|