- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Albirex Niigata will welcome Kyoto Sanga to Denka Big Swan Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 10th October 2020 ended in an Albirex Niigata 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Albirex Niigata has won 3 matches, and Kyoto Sanga failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.17 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Albirex Niigata's latest fixture against Machida Zelvia ended in an away 2-1 loss. Albirex Niigata dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Albirex Niigata was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 62nd minute.
Kyoto Sanga's recent game against Mito Hollyhock ended in a home 1-0 win. Kyoto Purple Sanga dominated the game and deserved the win. Kyoto Sanga put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 24th minute.
Since the start of the season, Albirex Niigata is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 9 games on home soil. Albirex Niigata [JPN]'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Kyoto Sanga has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Kyoto Sanga has collected 2.22 points on average per away game, compared to 2.00 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Albirex Niigata or Draw.
Albirex Niigata vs Kyoto Sanga Betting Tips
Albirex Niigata vs Kyoto Sanga Head to Head
Average stats between Albirex Niigata and Kyoto Sanga in most recent 6 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Albirex Niigata vs Kyoto Sanga Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Albirex Niigata and Kyoto Sanga across current season. Calculated from Albirex Niigata's Home stats and Kyoto Sanga's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Albirex Niigata has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Albirex Niigata has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Albirex Niigata recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Albirex Niigata, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving Albirex Niigata has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Kyoto Sanga has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Kyoto Sanga has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Kyoto Sanga away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Kyoto Sanga as they have now gone 13 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Kyoto Sanga has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 11 occasions.
- Kyoto Sanga is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Albirex Niigata, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 4 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kyoto Sanga recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Kyoto Sanga has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/18 games for Kyoto Sanga this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||61% / 0%||67 %||56 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||11 %||33 %|
|Loss %||17% / 83%||22 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.89 / 3.00||2.22||3.56|
|Scored||2.00 / 0.83||1.78||2.22|
|Conceded||0.89 / 2.17||0.44||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||22 %||78 %|
|BTTS Win||28% / 0%||22 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 50%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||56% / 17%||44 %||67 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||67 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 0%||56 %||22 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||56 %||78 %|
|Possession %||59% / 56%||59 %||60 %|
|Corners||4.94 / 3.17||5.78||4.11|
|Cards||0.72 / 1.00||0.67||0.78|
|Offsides||1.83 / 1.83||1.89||1.78|
|Fouls||8.39 / 13.17||7.67||9.11|
|Shots||9.39 / 9.00||9.78||9.00|
|Shots on Target||5.22 / 3.83||5.44||5.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||61% / 33%||56 %||67 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||33 %||22 %|
|Loss %||11% / 33%||11 %||11 %|
|AVG Goals||2.22 / 1.50||3.11||1.33|
|Scored||1.56 / 0.67||2.00||1.11|
|Conceded||0.67 / 0.83||1.11||0.22|
|BTTS %||33% / 33%||56 %||11 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||33 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 0%||44 %||33 %|
|Scores %||72% / 50%||78 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||61% / 33%||44 %||78 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||67 %||67 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.44 / 4.50||5.22||5.67|
|Cards||0.78 / 1.00||0.56||1.00|
|Offsides||1.67 / 1.20||1.78||1.56|
|Fouls||10.00 / 8.60||10.67||9.33|
|Shots||11.94 / 8.83||13.22||10.67|
|Shots on Target||5.39 / 4.17||5.67||5.11|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Albirex Niigata vs Kyoto Sanga Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||4.30|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.48||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|