- Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Avaí vs Londrina
- 23:00 Náutico vs CRB Chile Primera División
- 20:00 La Serena vs Everton England Championship
- 19:45 Hull City vs Blackpool
- 19:45 Middlesbrough vs Sheffield United
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Birmingham City England EFL League One
- 19:45 Burton Albion vs Portsmouth
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Gillingham
- 19:45 Milton Keynes Dons vs Fleetwood Town
- 19:45 Morecambe vs Lincoln City
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Accrington Stanley
- 19:45 Sunderland vs Cheltenham Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Sheffield Wednesday England National League
- 19:45 Bromley vs Grimsby Town
- 19:45 Woking vs Chesterfield Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Ajax vs Beşiktaş
- 17:45 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Inter Milan
- 20:00 PSG vs Manchester City
- 20:00 RB Leipzig vs Club Brugge
- 20:00 Porto vs Liverpool
- 20:00 AC Milan vs Atlético Madrid
- 20:00 Borussia Dortmund vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 Real Madrid vs Sheriff Indonesia Liga 1
- 12:15 Borneo vs Bali United
- 14:45 Persija vs Persita Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Necaxa vs Tijuana Northern Ireland NIFL Premiership
- 19:45 Ballymena United vs Dungannon Swifts
- 19:45 Glenavon vs Larne
- 19:45 Glentoran vs Linfield
Albirex Niigata will welcome Kyoto Sanga to Denka Big Swan Stadium for a matchday 15 fixture in Japan J2 League. The last meeting on 10th October 2020 ended in an Albirex Niigata 2-1 win. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Albirex Niigata has won 3 matches, and Kyoto Sanga failed to win on every occasion. Recent outings average 2.17 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Albirex Niigata's latest fixture against Machida Zelvia ended in an away 2-1 loss. Albirex Niigata dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Albirex Niigata was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 62nd minute.
Kyoto Sanga's recent game against Mito Hollyhock ended in a home 1-0 win. Kyoto Purple Sanga dominated the game and deserved the win. Kyoto Sanga put in a decent first-half display and scored in the 24th minute.
Since the start of the season, Albirex Niigata is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 16 games on home soil. Albirex Niigata [JPN]'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Kyoto Sanga has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Kyoto Sanga has collected 2.20 points on average per away game, compared to 2.13 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Albirex Niigata or Draw.
Albirex Niigata vs Kyoto Sanga Betting Tips
Albirex Niigata vs Kyoto Sanga Head to Head
Average stats between Albirex Niigata and Kyoto Sanga in most recent 6 outings in the Japan J2 League.
Albirex Niigata vs Kyoto Sanga Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Albirex Niigata and Kyoto Sanga across current season. Calculated from Albirex Niigata's Home stats and Kyoto Sanga's Away stats.
Japan J2 League Form
- Coming into this game, Albirex Niigata has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Albirex Niigata has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Albirex Niigata has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Albirex Niigata recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Albirex Niigata has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 15/31 games for Albirex Niigata this season.
- Coming into this game, Kyoto Sanga has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Kyoto Sanga has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Kyoto Sanga has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Kyoto Sanga as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 14 games for Kyoto Sanga ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Kyoto Sanga will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Albirex Niigata, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Kyoto Sanga has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/31 games for Kyoto Sanga this season.
- It's likely that Kyoto Sanga will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||52% / 0%||56 %||47 %|
|Draw %||29% / 17%||25 %||33 %|
|Loss %||19% / 83%||19 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.68 / 3.00||2.13||3.27|
|Scored||1.71 / 0.83||1.56||1.87|
|Conceded||0.97 / 2.17||0.56||1.40|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||31 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||23% / 0%||19 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 50%||6 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||48% / 17%||44 %||53 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||69 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||42% / 0%||56 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 33%||56 %||60 %|
|Possession %||59% / 56%||59 %||58 %|
|Corners||4.61 / 3.17||5.75||3.40|
|Cards||0.90 / 1.00||0.88||0.93|
|Offsides||2.03 / 1.83||2.25||1.80|
|Fouls||9.26 / 13.17||9.19||9.33|
|Shots||10.03 / 9.00||10.50||9.53|
|Shots on Target||5.03 / 3.83||5.50||4.53|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||65% / 33%||63 %||67 %|
|Draw %||23% / 33%||25 %||20 %|
|Loss %||13% / 33%||13 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||2.39 / 1.50||2.88||1.87|
|Scored||1.61 / 0.67||1.88||1.33|
|Conceded||0.77 / 0.83||1.00||0.53|
|BTTS %||39% / 33%||56 %||20 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||38 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||6 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||48% / 0%||50 %||47 %|
|Scores %||77% / 50%||81 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||52% / 33%||38 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||65% / 33%||63 %||67 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||54 %||54 %|
|Corners||5.16 / 4.50||5.56||4.73|
|Cards||1.03 / 1.00||0.88||1.20|
|Offsides||1.45 / 1.20||1.38||1.53|
|Fouls||10.61 / 8.60||10.81||10.40|
|Shots||11.26 / 8.83||12.31||10.13|
|Shots on Target||5.19 / 4.17||5.69||4.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Albirex Niigata vs Kyoto Sanga Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||2.05||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||4.30|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.77|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.48||Under 9.5 Corners||1.48|