- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Aldershot Town will welcome Eastleigh to Electrical Services Stadium for a matchday 28 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 17th October 2020 ended in a 2-2 draw. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Aldershot Town has won 2 matches, and Eastleigh triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.15 goals, while both teams score 54% of the time.
Eastleigh's recent game against Barnet ended in a home 3-0 win. Although The Spitfires didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Eastleigh had good chances in both halves and scored in the 9th, 72nd and 82nd minute.
Since the start of the season, Aldershot Town is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although Aldershot Town is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Eastleigh has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Eastleigh wins 1.29 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Eastleigh kept a clean sheet in just 24% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Aldershot Town or Eastleigh to win.
Aldershot Town vs Eastleigh Betting Tips
Aldershot Town vs Eastleigh Head to Head
Average stats between Aldershot Town and Eastleigh in most recent 13 outings in the England National League.
Aldershot Town vs Eastleigh Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aldershot Town and Eastleigh across current season. Calculated from Aldershot Town's Home stats and Eastleigh's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Aldershot Town has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Aldershot Town has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Eastleigh's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Aldershot Town from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 7 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 13 games for Aldershot Town ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Aldershot Town, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (55% of all matches) involving Aldershot Town has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Aldershot Town will score today, as they have netted in the last 14 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Eastleigh has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Eastleigh has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Eastleigh will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aldershot Town, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Eastleigh has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 18/42 games for Eastleigh this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 67%||38 %||33 %|
|Draw %||17% / 0%||14 %||19 %|
|Loss %||48% / 33%||48 %||48 %|
|AVG Goals||2.98 / 3.33||3.00||2.95|
|Scored||1.40 / 1.67||1.43||1.38|
|Conceded||1.57 / 1.67||1.57||1.57|
|BTTS %||55% / 50%||62 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 50%||14 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 0%||38 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||14 %||38 %|
|Scores %||76% / 67%||86 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||29% / 17%||29 %||29 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 50%||48 %||38 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||50 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.52 / 4.33||4.95||4.10|
|Cards||1.79 / 1.60||1.95||1.62|
|Offsides||2.34 / 2.00||2.19||2.50|
|Fouls||11.80 / 12.60||12.05||11.55|
|Shots||10.76 / 12.00||11.43||10.05|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 6.17||4.81||4.85|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||43% / 33%||52 %||33 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||19 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||2.12 / 2.00||1.76||2.48|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.00||1.19||1.14|
|Conceded||0.95 / 1.00||0.57||1.33|
|BTTS %||43% / 33%||33 %||52 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||10 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||10% / 0%||5 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||14 %||19 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||76 %||62 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 33%||52 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||55% / 33%||62 %||48 %|
|Possession %||49% / 49%||50 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.57 / 4.67||5.19||3.95|
|Cards||1.76 / 1.83||1.86||1.67|
|Offsides||1.33 / 1.33||1.43||1.24|
|Fouls||12.05 / 12.17||11.57||12.52|
|Shots||8.26 / 8.33||8.24||8.29|
|Shots on Target||4.17 / 3.00||4.48||3.86|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aldershot Town vs Eastleigh Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||3.80||Away Win Nil||4.30|
|Over 2.5||2.05||Under 2.5||1.65|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.77|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|