- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Aldershot Town will welcome Wrexham to Electrical Services Stadium for a matchday 9 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 20th February 2021 ended in an Aldershot Town 3-0 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Aldershot Town has won 7 matches, and Wrexham triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 2.19 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Wrexham's previous game in the competition versus Stockport County ended in an away 2-1 loss. The Robins didn't turn up and failed to create clear cut chances for most of the game. Wrexham played better before halftime and scored in the 1st minute.
So far, Aldershot Town plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.17 points per away game on average compared to 0.00 points at home. Although Aldershot Town is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Wrexham has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Reds wins 1.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Wrexham kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Aldershot Town has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in four home games. Aldershot Town has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.50 goals and concede 1.75 per game. Wrexham is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Aldershot Town wins on average 0.00 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Wrexham. My prediction is Wrexham to win.
Aldershot Town vs Wrexham Betting Tips
Aldershot Town vs Wrexham Head to Head
Average stats between Aldershot Town and Wrexham in most recent 16 outings in the England National League.
Aldershot Town vs Wrexham Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aldershot Town and Wrexham across current season. Calculated from Aldershot Town's Home stats and Wrexham's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Aldershot Town has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Aldershot Town has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aldershot Town has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 8 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Aldershot Town, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Aldershot Town has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Wrexham has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Wrexham has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Wrexham when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Aldershot Town stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for Wrexham, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (63% of all matches) involving Wrexham has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Wrexham will score today, as they have netted in the last 8 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||20% / 67%||0 %||33 %|
|Draw %||10% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Loss %||70% / 33%||100 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.80 / 3.33||2.25||3.17|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.67||0.50||1.50|
|Conceded||1.70 / 1.67||1.75||1.67|
|BTTS %||60% / 50%||50 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 50%||0 %||33 %|
|BTTS Loss||30% / 0%||50 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||20% / 50%||25 %||17 %|
|Possession %||46% / 51%||48 %||45 %|
|Corners||6.50 / 4.33||7.50||5.83|
|Cards||2.40 / 1.60||2.75||2.17|
|Offsides||2.22 / 2.00||1.67||2.50|
|Fouls||9.67 / 12.60||11.33||8.83|
|Shots||9.10 / 12.00||10.00||8.50|
|Shots on Target||4.90 / 6.17||5.00||4.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||50 %||20 %|
|Draw %||44% / 33%||50 %||40 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||0 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.56 / 1.83||1.50||3.40|
|Scored||1.33 / 1.00||1.00||1.60|
|Conceded||1.22 / 0.83||0.50||1.80|
|BTTS %||67% / 33%||50 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 17%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||100% / 50%||100 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||50 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||56% / 33%||50 %||60 %|
|Possession %||50% / 45%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 4.67||6.75||5.40|
|Cards||1.56 / 1.80||1.00||2.00|
|Offsides||2.63 / 1.40||2.00||3.25|
|Fouls||12.75 / 13.80||12.75||12.75|
|Shots||11.33 / 7.00||11.25||11.40|
|Shots on Target||5.44 / 3.17||4.75||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aldershot Town vs Wrexham Odds
|HT 1||4.75||HT X||2.25||HT 2||2.38|
|Home Win Nil||8.25||Away Win Nil||3.00|
|Over 2.5||1.90||Under 2.5||1.90|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.99|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.70||Under 9.5 Corners||2.05|