- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Fortuna Sittard vs Ajax
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 18:30 Getafe CF vs Atlético Madrid
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Helsingborg vs Jönköpings Södra Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Beşiktaş vs Adana Demirspor
- 18:00 Yeni Malatyaspor vs Sivasspor
Alianza Petrolera will welcome Atlético Nacional to Estadio Daniel Villa Zapata for a matchday 8 fixture in Colombia Categoria Primera A. The last meeting on 3rd March 2021 ended in an Atlético Nacional 5-0 win. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Alianza Petrolera has won 0 matches, and Atlético Nacional triumphed in 13. Recent outings average 3.50 goals, while both teams score 56% of the time.
Alianza Petrolera's latest fixture against Atlético Bucaramanga ended in an away 2-1 win. La Máquina Amarilla was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Alianza Petrolera was much better than Atlético Bucaramanga in the second half and scored in the 49th and 76th minute.
Atlético Nacional's recent game against Rionegro Águilas ended in a home 1-0 win. Although Los Verdolagas didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Atlético Nacional deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 71st minute.
So far, Aurinegros plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.79 points per away game on average compared to 0.69 points at home. Although Alianza Petrolera is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 23% home clean sheets.
Atlético Nacional has picked up 18 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. El Verde y Blanco wins 1.47 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Atlético Nacional kept a clean sheet in just 33% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. La Máquina Amarilla has won just 15% of home games. On average they score 0.85 goals and concede 2.00 per game. Atlético Nacional won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Alianza Petrolera wins on average 0.69 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Atlético Nacional. My prediction is Atlético Nacional to win.
Alianza Petrolera vs Atlético Nacional Betting Tips
Alianza Petrolera vs Atlético Nacional Head to Head
Average stats between Alianza Petrolera and Atlético Nacional in most recent 16 outings in the Colombia Categoria Primera A.
Alianza Petrolera vs Atlético Nacional Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Alianza Petrolera and Atlético Nacional across current season. Calculated from Alianza Petrolera's Home stats and Atlético Nacional's Away stats.
Colombia Categoria Primera A Form
- Coming into this game, Alianza Petrolera has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Alianza Petrolera has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Atlético Nacional's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Alianza Petrolera from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 5 home matches this season.
- Alianza Petrolera has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 9 games for Alianza Petrolera ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Alianza Petrolera has fired blanks in 10 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored an intriguing 9 goals.
- In the last 5 matches for Alianza Petrolera, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (50% of all matches) involving Alianza Petrolera has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Alianza Petrolera will score today, as they have netted in the last 12 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Atlético Nacional has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Atlético Nacional has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Atlético Nacional and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 4 and is unbeaten in 5 away trips. Can Alianza Petrolera end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Atlético Nacional when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Alianza Petrolera stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Atlético Nacional as they have now gone 11 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Atlético Nacional has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 15 occasions.
- Atlético Nacional is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Alianza Petrolera, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Atlético Nacional has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/30 games for Atlético Nacional this season.
- It's likely that Atlético Nacional will score today, as they have netted in the last 11 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 0%||15 %||14 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||23 %||36 %|
|Loss %||56% / 67%||62 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 2.50||2.85||2.57|
|Scored||0.85 / 0.67||0.85||0.86|
|Conceded||1.85 / 1.83||2.00||1.71|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||46 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||4% / 0%||0 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 33%||31 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||7% / 0%||8 %||7 %|
|Scores %||63% / 50%||62 %||64 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 17%||23 %||7 %|
|Frist Goal %||26% / 17%||23 %||29 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||52 %||47 %|
|Corners||4.70 / 5.00||6.08||3.43|
|Cards||2.22 / 1.50||2.46||2.00|
|Offsides||1.74 / 1.00||1.92||1.57|
|Fouls||13.74 / 14.17||14.62||12.93|
|Shots||7.19 / 8.33||7.54||6.86|
|Shots on Target||4.19 / 4.33||4.15||4.21|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 50%||87 %||40 %|
|Draw %||20% / 17%||13 %||27 %|
|Loss %||17% / 33%||0 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.67 / 2.33||3.13||2.20|
|Scored||1.93 / 1.50||2.60||1.27|
|Conceded||0.73 / 0.83||0.53||0.93|
|BTTS %||40% / 17%||33 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|BTTS Loss||7% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|Scored in Both||40% / 33%||53 %||27 %|
|Scores %||83% / 50%||100 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 50%||67 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||67% / 33%||87 %||47 %|
|Possession %||54% / 53%||55 %||52 %|
|Corners||4.47 / 3.83||4.87||4.07|
|Cards||2.17 / 1.17||1.87||2.47|
|Offsides||1.66 / 2.17||1.53||1.79|
|Fouls||9.70 / 10.17||10.47||8.93|
|Shots||7.17 / 8.17||7.40||6.93|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 4.67||4.27||3.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Alianza Petrolera vs Atlético Nacional Odds
|HT 1||0.00||HT X||0.00||HT 2||0.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.95||Under 2.5||1.69|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|