- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 NA Hussein Dey vs USM Alger
- 17:00 CS Constantine vs CR Belouizdad
- 17:45 MC Alger vs Paradou AC Brazil Serie A
- 23:00 Flamengo vs Fortaleza
- 23:00 São Paulo vs Cuiabá
- 23:00 Bragantino vs Palmeiras
- 23:00 Atlético GO vs Fluminense EURO 2020
- 17:00 Sweden vs Poland
- 17:00 Slovakia vs Spain
- 20:00 Portugal vs France
- 20:00 Germany vs Hungary Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Ilves vs Inter Turku
- 16:30 Lahti vs HIFK Uruguay Primera División
- 19:45 Torque vs Peñarol
AZ II will welcome Excelsior to AFAS Trainingscomplex for a matchday 37 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 20th November 2020 ended in a Excelsior 4-1 win. Both sides have met three times in the most recent seasons. AZ II has won 0 matches, and Excelsior triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 4.67 goals, while both teams score 100% of the time.
AZ II's last game in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie against Excelsior at home ended in a 2-1 win. The Cheese Farmers had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. AZ II played much better in the first half and scored in the 17th and 45+1 minute.
Excelsior's recent game against Dordrecht ended in a home 3-0 win. The Kralingers dominated the game and deserved the win. Excelsior had good chances in both halves and scored in the 2nd, 11st and 50th minute.
Since the start of the season, AZ II is more dominant at home. They have seven wins out of 19 games on home soil. Although AZ II is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 5% home clean sheets.
Excelsior has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Excelsior wins 1.16 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Excelsior kept a clean sheet in just 16% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. AZ II has won just 37% of home games. On average they score 2.00 goals and concede 2.42 per game. Excelsior is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. AZ II wins on average 1.26 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Excelsior. My prediction is Excelsior to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.97 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 72% of AZ II's home and Excelsior's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. AZ II has scored in 79% of home games. Excelsior is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
AZ II vs Excelsior Betting Tips
AZ II vs Excelsior Head to Head
Average stats between AZ II and Excelsior in most recent 3 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
AZ II vs Excelsior Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AZ II and Excelsior across current season. Calculated from AZ II's Home stats and Excelsior's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, AZ II has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. AZ II has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Excelsior's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop AZ II from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 6 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 4 home matches this season.
- In the last 5 matches for AZ II, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (63% of all matches) involving AZ II has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that AZ II will score today, as they have netted in the last 7 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Excelsior has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Excelsior has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Excelsior when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can AZ II stop this run?
- In the last 5 matches for Excelsior, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 23 matches (61% of all matches) involving Excelsior has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 17%||37 %||21 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||16 %||11 %|
|Loss %||58% / 50%||47 %||68 %|
|AVG Goals||3.89 / 3.50||4.42||3.37|
|Scored||1.47 / 1.33||2.00||0.95|
|Conceded||2.42 / 2.17||2.42||2.42|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||74 %||53 %|
|BTTS Win||21% / 17%||32 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 17%||26 %||32 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 67%||47 %||32 %|
|Scores %||71% / 67%||79 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 0%||5 %||11 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 17%||37 %||21 %|
|Possession %||54% / 51%||53 %||54 %|
|Corners||4.58 / 3.50||4.74||4.42|
|Cards||1.58 / 1.83||1.37||1.79|
|Offsides||1.84 / 1.50||2.11||1.58|
|Fouls||11.92 / 11.67||12.00||11.83|
|Shots||13.41 / 12.17||15.37||11.33|
|Shots on Target||6.73 / 7.50||7.21||6.22|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||37% / 33%||42 %||32 %|
|Draw %||16% / 17%||11 %||21 %|
|Loss %||47% / 50%||47 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||3.45 / 3.00||3.47||3.42|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.33||1.84||1.58|
|Conceded||1.74 / 1.67||1.63||1.84|
|BTTS %||61% / 50%||47 %||74 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 17%||26 %||37 %|
|Scored in Both||26% / 33%||32 %||21 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||74 %||84 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||32 %||16 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 67%||47 %||47 %|
|Possession %||49% / 48%||48 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.18 / 5.17||4.68||5.68|
|Cards||1.55 / 1.67||1.26||1.84|
|Offsides||1.11 / 1.50||1.17||1.05|
|Fouls||10.06 / 9.17||10.11||10.00|
|Shots||13.34 / 15.00||14.26||12.42|
|Shots on Target||6.29 / 6.67||6.42||6.16|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AZ II vs Excelsior Odds
|HT 1||3.05||HT X||2.55||HT 2||2.55|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||4.85|
|Over 2.5||1.35||Under 2.5||3.13|
|BTTS Yes||1.32||BTTS NO||3.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.74||Under 9.5 Corners||2.06|