- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Almere City will welcome Roda JC to Yanmar Stadion for a matchday 22 fixture in Netherlands Eerste Divisie. The last meeting on 27th August 2021 ended in an Almere City 4-3 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Almere City has won 6 matches, and Roda JC triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.64 goals, while both teams score 64% of the time.
Almere City's latest fixture against PSV II ended in an away 5-1 loss. I expected more from Zwarte Schapen. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Almere City set the tone early and scored in the 23rd minute.
Roda JC's recent game against MVV ended in a home 1-0 win. SV Roda JC Kerkrade dominated the game and deserved the win. Roda JC deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 47th minute.
So far, Almere City plays better on the road than at home. They win 0.75 points per away game on average compared to 0.73 points at home. Although Almere City is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 18% home clean sheets.
Roda JC has picked up 16 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Roda JC has collected 1.91 points on average per away game, compared to 1.58 at home. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Roda JC kept a clean sheet in just 27% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Zwarte Schapen has won just 18% of home games. On average they score 1.55 goals and concede 2.36 per game. Roda JC won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Almere City wins on average 0.73 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Roda JC. My prediction is Roda JC to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 3.75 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 70% of Almere City's home and Roda JC's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Both sides are dangerous going forward. Almere City has scored in 82% of home games. Roda JC is a decent match and has scored in all away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Almere City vs Roda JC Betting Tips
Almere City vs Roda JC Head to Head
Average stats between Almere City and Roda JC in most recent 11 outings in the Netherlands Eerste Divisie.
Almere City vs Roda JC Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Almere City and Roda JC across current season. Calculated from Almere City's Home stats and Roda JC's Away stats.
Netherlands Eerste Divisie Form
- Coming into this game, Almere City has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Almere City has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Almere City ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Almere City, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 16 matches (76% of all matches) involving Almere City has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Almere City will score today, as they have netted in the last 4 games coming into this one and have scored 6 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Roda JC has picked up 11 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Roda JC has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Roda JC has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Roda JC when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 6 games they have played on the road. Can Almere City stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Roda JC as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 3 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Roda JC is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Almere City, having won 3 and drawn 2. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Roda JC, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 13 matches (62% of all matches) involving Roda JC has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Roda JC will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 67%||18 %||17 %|
|Draw %||22% / 17%||18 %||25 %|
|Loss %||61% / 17%||64 %||58 %|
|AVG Goals||3.78 / 3.17||3.91||3.67|
|Scored||1.48 / 2.00||1.55||1.42|
|Conceded||2.30 / 1.17||2.36||2.25|
|BTTS %||70% / 50%||64 %||75 %|
|BTTS Win||9% / 33%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||39% / 17%||45 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||35% / 17%||45 %||25 %|
|Scores %||78% / 83%||82 %||75 %|
|Clean Sheet %||9% / 50%||18 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 67%||73 %||50 %|
|Possession %||50% / 52%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.13 / 6.67||4.09||6.08|
|Cards||1.17 / 0.67||0.82||1.50|
|Offsides||1.43 / 1.17||1.45||1.42|
|Fouls||13.04 / 11.83||13.18||12.92|
|Shots||10.74 / 13.00||10.36||11.08|
|Shots on Target||4.83 / 6.17||5.00||4.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||48% / 33%||42 %||55 %|
|Draw %||30% / 33%||33 %||27 %|
|Loss %||22% / 33%||25 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||3.30 / 3.17||3.00||3.64|
|Scored||2.09 / 1.33||1.83||2.36|
|Conceded||1.22 / 1.83||1.17||1.27|
|BTTS %||57% / 67%||50 %||64 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||8 %||27 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||25 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||43% / 33%||50 %||36 %|
|Scores %||87% / 83%||83 %||91 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 17%||50 %||27 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||33 %||55 %|
|Possession %||54% / 54%||56 %||53 %|
|Corners||6.09 / 4.67||7.00||5.09|
|Cards||1.09 / 0.67||0.92||1.27|
|Offsides||1.35 / 3.50||1.17||1.55|
|Fouls||9.26 / 12.17||8.33||10.27|
|Shots||15.22 / 12.83||16.50||13.82|
|Shots on Target||8.09 / 6.17||9.25||6.82|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Almere City vs Roda JC Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||6.00||Away Win Nil||4.00|
|Over 2.5||1.65||Under 2.5||2.20|
|BTTS Yes||1.53||BTTS NO||2.38|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.61||Under 9.5 Corners||2.23|