- Azerbaijan Premyer Liqası
- 14:00 Qabala vs Sabah
- 16:00 Zira vs Sabail FK Czech Republic First League
- 19:00 Slovan Liberec vs Zbrojovka Brno Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Vejle vs OB Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 16:00 Ismaily SC vs Aswan FC
- 18:00 Ghazl El Mehalla vs Al Masry
- 20:00 Zamalek vs ENPPI England Premier League
- 20:00 Newcastle United vs Manchester City Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 KuPS vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 Honka vs Inter Turku Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Saarbrucken vs Meppen Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Fjölnir vs Grótta Israel Liga Leumit
- 14:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Hapoel Afula Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Aktobe vs Kaisar
- 15:00 Astana vs Zhetysu Kuwait Kuwait Premier League
- 18:20 Al Qadsia vs Kazma
- 18:20 Al Shabab vs Al Fahaheel
- 18:20 Al Arabi vs Al Sahel
- 18:20 Al Salmiyah vs Khaitan Latvia Virsliga
- 15:00 Spartaks Jūrmala vs Riga Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 19:00 Zeta vs Mladost
- 19:00 Rudar vs Sutjeska
- 19:00 Iskra vs Budućnost Portugal Liga NOS
- 19:00 Paços de Ferreira vs Gil Vicente
- 21:15 Sporting Braga vs Moreirense FC Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 17:45 Finn Harps vs Dundalk
- 19:45 Drogheda United vs St Patrick's Athl. Saudi Arabia Professional League
- 17:15 Al Faisaly vs Abha Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:00 Vojvodina vs Spartak Subotica
- 15:00 Radnik Surdulica vs Bačka Topola Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 FC Schaffhausen vs Chiasso
- 19:00 Thun vs Aarau
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Wil Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Caracas vs Monagas
Altınordu will welcome Giresunspor to Bornova Aziz Kocaoğlu Stadyumu for a matchday 32 fixture in Turkey 1. Lig. The last meeting on 21st December 2020 ended in a Giresunspor 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Altınordu has won 1 match, and Giresunspor triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.38 goals, while both teams score 62% of the time.
Altınordu's latest fixture against Akhisar Belediyespor ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Altınordu set the tone early and scored in the 8 minute.
Giresunspor's previous game in the competition versus Adana Demirspor ended in an away 3-0 loss. Giresunspor had plenty of time to pass around and make quality forward runs. However, the final result was not what they wish for before the game started.
Since the start of the season, Altınordu is more dominant at home. They have nine wins out of 17 games on home soil. Kırmızı Şeytanlar (The Red Devils)'s good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 41% of home games.
Giresunspor has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Giresunspor wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Altınordu or Draw.
Altınordu vs Giresunspor Betting Tips
Altınordu vs Giresunspor Head to Head
Average stats between Altınordu and Giresunspor in most recent 13 outings in the Turkey 1. Lig.
Altınordu vs Giresunspor Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Altınordu and Giresunspor across current season. Calculated from Altınordu's Home stats and Giresunspor's Away stats.
Turkey 1. Lig Form
- Coming into this game, Altınordu has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Altınordu has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Altınordu has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Momentum is really building for Altınordu as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Altınordu will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Giresunspor, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Altınordu recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Altınordu has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/34 games for Altınordu this season.
- Coming into this game, Giresunspor has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Giresunspor has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Giresunspor has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Giresunspor has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Giresunspor will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Altınordu, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Giresunspor recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Giresunspor has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 13/34 games for Giresunspor this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||53 %||47 %|
|Draw %||26% / 17%||24 %||29 %|
|Loss %||24% / 67%||24 %||24 %|
|AVG Goals||3.03 / 3.67||2.59||3.47|
|Scored||1.71 / 1.17||1.47||1.94|
|Conceded||1.32 / 2.50||1.12||1.53|
|BTTS %||56% / 67%||41 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||26% / 17%||28 %||24 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 50%||6 %||18 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 17%||18 %||24 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||65 %||94 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||41 %||24 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 33%||53 %||65 %|
|Possession %||48% / 47%||49 %||47 %|
|Corners||5.47 / 6.17||6.35||4.59|
|Cards||2.32 / 2.17||2.29||2.35|
|Offsides||1.24 / 0.83||1.18||1.31|
|Fouls||16.12 / 14.17||15.35||16.94|
|Shots||11.41 / 10.17||11.82||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.68 / 5.17||6.12||5.24|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||62% / 83%||65 %||59 %|
|Draw %||21% / 0%||18 %||24 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||18 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 1.67||2.18||2.47|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.50||1.53||1.65|
|Conceded||0.74 / 0.17||0.65||0.82|
|BTTS %||38% / 0%||35 %||41 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||24 %||12 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 0%||6 %||12 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||24 %||24 %|
|Scores %||82% / 83%||76 %||88 %|
|Clean Sheet %||53% / 83%||53 %||53 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 83%||59 %||59 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||50 %||48 %|
|Corners||5.21 / 6.00||5.88||4.53|
|Cards||2.29 / 2.00||2.29||2.29|
|Offsides||1.91 / 1.67||1.82||2.00|
|Fouls||14.47 / 14.33||14.41||14.53|
|Shots||10.44 / 9.50||9.94||10.94|
|Shots on Target||5.06 / 5.33||4.82||5.29|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Altınordu vs Giresunspor Odds
|HT 1||4.00||HT X||2.10||HT 2||2.75|
|Home Win Nil||5.00||Away Win Nil||3.20|
|Over 2.5||2.00||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||1.83||BTTS NO||1.83|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.38||Under 9.5 Corners||1.56|