- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Altrincham will welcome Stockport County to The J. Davidson Stadium for a matchday 23 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 26th December 2021 ended in a Stockport County 5-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Altrincham has won 1 match, and Stockport County triumphed in 7. Recent outings average 2.64 goals, while both teams score 36% of the time.
Altrincham's last game in the England National League against Wrexham at home ended in a 0-2 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Robins played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Stockport County's previous game in the competition versus Solihull Moors ended in an away 1-0 win. Although County countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Stockport County was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 73rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Altrincham is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 12 games on home soil. Although Altrincham is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 17% home clean sheets.
Stockport County has picked up 15 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Stockport County has collected 2.15 points on average per away game, compared to 1.70 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Alty has won just 33% of home games. On average they score 1.42 goals and concede 1.67 per game. Stockport County won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Altrincham wins on average 1.08 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Stockport County. My prediction is Stockport County to win.
Altrincham vs Stockport County Betting Tips
Altrincham vs Stockport County Head to Head
Average stats between Altrincham and Stockport County in most recent 11 outings in the England National League.
Altrincham vs Stockport County Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Altrincham and Stockport County across current season. Calculated from Altrincham's Home stats and Stockport County's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Altrincham has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Altrincham has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Can Altrincham turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Altrincham recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Altrincham, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 15 matches (71% of all matches) involving Altrincham has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Stockport County has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Stockport County has scored 16 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Stockport County when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 7 games they have played on the road. Can Altrincham stop this run?
- Stockport County has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Stockport County will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Altrincham, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- In the last 5 matches for Stockport County, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 11 matches (55% of all matches) involving Stockport County has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Stockport County will score today, as they have netted in the last 13 games coming into this one and have scored 16 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||28% / 33%||33 %||23 %|
|Draw %||20% / 50%||8 %||31 %|
|Loss %||52% / 17%||58 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||3.28 / 3.33||3.08||3.46|
|Scored||1.48 / 1.83||1.42||1.54|
|Conceded||1.80 / 1.50||1.67||1.92|
|BTTS %||72% / 83%||67 %||77 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||17 %||23 %|
|BTTS Loss||32% / 17%||42 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||28% / 67%||17 %||38 %|
|Scores %||80% / 100%||83 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||8% / 17%||17 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||33 %||46 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||52 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.08 / 5.00||5.83||4.38|
|Cards||1.52 / 1.67||1.33||1.69|
|Offsides||1.96 / 1.00||1.58||2.31|
|Fouls||9.16 / 9.00||9.17||9.15|
|Shots||12.16 / 9.17||12.67||11.69|
|Shots on Target||5.76 / 4.33||6.17||5.38|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||61% / 33%||50 %||69 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||20 %||8 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||30 %||23 %|
|AVG Goals||2.96 / 2.33||3.00||2.92|
|Scored||1.91 / 1.33||1.90||1.92|
|Conceded||1.04 / 1.00||1.10||1.00|
|BTTS %||52% / 50%||50 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 0%||20 %||38 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||20 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||30% / 17%||30 %||31 %|
|Scores %||83% / 83%||80 %||85 %|
|Clean Sheet %||39% / 33%||40 %||38 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 67%||60 %||62 %|
|Possession %||54% / 50%||57 %||52 %|
|Corners||6.65 / 6.67||7.20||6.23|
|Cards||1.65 / 0.40||1.90||1.46|
|Offsides||2.77 / 1.40||2.10||3.33|
|Fouls||10.36 / 6.80||9.00||11.50|
|Shots||11.43 / 8.67||11.00||11.77|
|Shots on Target||5.83 / 4.17||5.60||6.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Altrincham vs Stockport County Odds
|HT 1||4.50||HT X||2.30||HT 2||2.38|
|Home Win Nil||8.75||Away Win Nil||3.05|
|Over 2.5||1.76||Under 2.5||1.96|
|BTTS Yes||1.80||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.50||Under 9.5 Corners||2.43|