- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Altrincham will welcome Torquay United to The J. Davidson Stadium for a matchday 46 fixture in England National League. The last meeting on 2nd February 2021 ended in an Altrincham 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. Altrincham has won 2 matches, and Torquay United triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 60% of the time.
Altrincham's last game in the England National League against Eastleigh at home ended in a 1-1 draw. They had more ball possession and created more goal-scoring opportunities but didn't benefit from it. Altrincham scored in the second half in the 78th minute.
Torquay United's recent game against Barnet ended in a home 2-2 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Torquay United put the pressure early on and scored in the 13rd and 23rd minute.
Since the start of the season, Altrincham is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 21 games on home soil. Although Altrincham is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Torquay United has picked up 10 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Torquay United has collected 1.95 points on average per away game, compared to 1.91 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Alty has won just 29% of home games. On average they score 1.19 goals and concede 1.33 per game. Torquay United is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Altrincham wins on average 1.14 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Torquay United. My prediction is Torquay United to win.
Both sides have plenty of quality in the attack which often results in high-scoring games. I don't think this one on Saturday will be any different. On average, both teams score in 50% of Altrincham's home and Torquay United's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: Yes.
Altrincham vs Torquay United Betting Tips
Altrincham vs Torquay United Head to Head
Average stats between Altrincham and Torquay United in most recent 5 outings in the England National League.
Altrincham vs Torquay United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Altrincham and Torquay United across current season. Calculated from Altrincham's Home stats and Torquay United's Away stats.
England National League Form
- Coming into this game, Altrincham has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Altrincham has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Altrincham has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- Altrincham has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Altrincham recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Altrincham, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 22 matches (52% of all matches) involving Altrincham has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Torquay United has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Torquay United has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Torquay United away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 6 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Torquay United as they have now gone 14 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Torquay United is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Altrincham, having won 1 and drawn 4. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Torquay United recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Torquay United, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 24 matches (56% of all matches) involving Torquay United has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||29 %||29 %|
|Draw %||26% / 50%||29 %||24 %|
|Loss %||45% / 17%||43 %||48 %|
|AVG Goals||2.52 / 3.33||2.52||2.52|
|Scored||1.10 / 1.83||1.19||1.00|
|Conceded||1.43 / 1.50||1.33||1.52|
|BTTS %||52% / 83%||48 %||57 %|
|BTTS Win||10% / 17%||10 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||21% / 17%||19 %||24 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 67%||19 %||14 %|
|Scores %||71% / 100%||67 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||29 %||19 %|
|Frist Goal %||33% / 50%||38 %||29 %|
|Possession %||50% / 51%||49 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.43 / 5.00||4.33||4.52|
|Cards||1.67 / 1.67||1.81||1.52|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.00||1.71||1.67|
|Fouls||11.21 / 9.00||10.71||11.71|
|Shots||10.14 / 9.17||10.24||10.05|
|Shots on Target||4.79 / 4.33||4.95||4.62|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||56% / 50%||55 %||57 %|
|Draw %||26% / 33%||27 %||24 %|
|Loss %||19% / 17%||18 %||19 %|
|AVG Goals||2.63 / 2.67||2.73||2.52|
|Scored||1.67 / 1.83||1.73||1.62|
|Conceded||0.95 / 0.83||1.00||0.90|
|BTTS %||56% / 33%||64 %||48 %|
|BTTS Win||33% / 17%||36 %||28 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||9 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||37% / 33%||36 %||38 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||82 %||76 %|
|Clean Sheet %||37% / 67%||27 %||48 %|
|Frist Goal %||58% / 67%||64 %||52 %|
|Possession %||53% / 50%||56 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.67 / 4.00||6.41||4.90|
|Cards||1.47 / 1.80||1.64||1.29|
|Offsides||2.31 / 2.50||2.27||2.35|
|Fouls||11.17 / 12.00||11.09||11.25|
|Shots||11.98 / 11.17||12.41||11.52|
|Shots on Target||6.05 / 5.67||6.73||5.33|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Altrincham vs Torquay United Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||2.46||HT 2||2.13|
|Home Win Nil||6.50||Away Win Nil||3.40|
|Over 2.5||1.61||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.57||BTTS NO||2.20|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.00|