- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Dainava will welcome Banga to Alytaus m. centrinis stadionas for a matchday 16 fixture in Lithuania A Lyga. The last meeting on 13th April 2021 ended in a Banga 2-0 win. Both sides have met thirteen times in the most recent seasons. Dainava has won 4 matches, and Banga triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.85 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Dainava's last game in the Lithuania A Lyga against Banga at home ended in a 3-1 win. Dainava had more possession of the ball and took advantage of it. Dainava outplayed Banga in the second half and scored in the 29th, 44th and 60th minute.
Banga's recent game against Žalgiris ended in a home 1-3 loss. Banga's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances. Banga deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 74th minute.
So far, Dainava plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.10 points per away game on average compared to 0.83 points at home. Although Dainava is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Banga has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Banga wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Banga kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Dainava or Banga to win.
Dainava vs Banga Betting Tips
Dainava vs Banga Head to Head
Average stats between Dainava and Banga in most recent 13 outings in the Lithuania A Lyga.
Dainava vs Banga Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dainava and Banga across current season. Calculated from Dainava's Home stats and Banga's Away stats.
Lithuania A Lyga Form
- Coming into this game, Dainava has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dainava has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dainava has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Dainava recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Dainava, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (56% of all matches) involving Dainava has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Banga has picked up 0 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Banga has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 10 games for Banga ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Banga turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 0 draws and 5 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Banga recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Banga has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 38% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Banga has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/16 games for Banga this season.
- Banga will need to improve their attack if they're to get anything out of this game. They have not scored in the last 2 matches. During the last five games they have scored 2 times and overall this season they have scored 1.06 goals per game.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||17 %||30 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||33 %||20 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.88 / 2.50||2.50||3.10|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.33||1.00||1.10|
|Conceded||1.81 / 1.17||1.50||2.00|
|BTTS %||56% / 50%||67 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||13% / 50%||17 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||19% / 0%||17 %||20 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 33%||17 %||10 %|
|Scores %||69% / 50%||67 %||70 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||44% / 0%||50 %||40 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||45 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.75 / 5.50||4.33||3.40|
|Cards||2.13 / 0.00||1.83||2.30|
|Offsides||2.06 / 0.00||2.17||2.00|
|Fouls||14.69 / 0.00||16.50||13.60|
|Shots||9.13 / 11.50||8.33||9.60|
|Shots on Target||4.69 / 5.67||5.00||4.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||19% / 0%||25 %||13 %|
|Draw %||13% / 33%||13 %||13 %|
|Loss %||69% / 67%||63 %||75 %|
|AVG Goals||3.31 / 3.67||3.75||2.88|
|Scored||1.06 / 1.00||1.50||0.63|
|Conceded||2.25 / 2.67||2.25||2.25|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||63 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||13 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||31% / 33%||38 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||19% / 17%||25 %||13 %|
|Scores %||62% / 67%||75 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||13% / 0%||13 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 17%||38 %||25 %|
|Possession %||45% / 42%||46 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 4.00||5.75||3.75|
|Cards||2.25 / 2.50||2.00||2.50|
|Offsides||1.88 / 0.83||2.38||1.38|
|Fouls||14.00 / 17.67||14.88||13.13|
|Shots||9.69 / 11.83||10.63||8.75|
|Shots on Target||4.88 / 5.00||5.88||3.88|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dainava vs Banga Odds
|HT 1||2.75||HT X||2.20||HT 2||3.50|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.80||Under 2.5||1.80|
|BTTS Yes||1.65||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|