- Armenia Armenian Premier League
- 16:00 Ararat vs Alashkert Denmark Superliga
- 18:00 Nordsjælland vs København Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 20:30 El Gounah vs Aswan FC
- 20:30 Smouha SC vs Wadi Degla
- 20:30 Al Ahly vs Zamalek England Premier League
- 20:00 Fulham vs Burnley France National
- 19:45 Quevilly Rouen vs Bastia
- 19:45 Annecy vs Boulogne
- 19:45 Créteil vs Laval
- 19:45 Avranches vs Sète
- 19:45 Red Star vs Bastia-Borgo Germany 2. Bundesliga
- 19:30 Hamburger SV vs Nürnberg Germany 3. Liga
- 18:00 Waldhof Mannheim vs Hallescher FC Italy Serie B
- 13:00 Chievo vs Ascoli
- 13:00 Pordenone vs Cosenza
- 13:00 SPAL vs Cremonese
- 13:00 Reggina vs Frosinone
- 13:00 Empoli vs Lecce
- 13:00 Pescara vs Salernitana
- 13:00 Cittadella vs Venezia
- 13:00 Pisa vs Virtus Entella
- 13:00 Monza vs Brescia Mexico Liga MX
- 01:00 León vs Toluca
- 03:15 Pachuca vs Guadalajara Paraguay Division Profesional
- 01:00 Guaireña vs River Plate Poland Ekstraklasa
- 17:00 Raków Częstochowa vs Piast Gliwice Portugal Liga NOS
- 18:00 Portimonense vs Moreirense FC
- 20:15 Porto vs Farense Portugal LigaPro
- 17:00 Academico Viseu vs Vilafranquense Russia Russian Premier League
- 14:30 Ural vs Rostov
- 17:00 Spartak Moskva vs Khimki Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Granada CF Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Leganés
- 20:00 Sporting Gijón vs CD Lugo Sweden Allsvenskan
- 17:30 Norrköping vs AIK Sweden Superettan
- 17:30 Trelleborg vs Akropolis
- 17:30 Värnamo vs GAIS Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:00 Stade Lausanne-Ouchy vs Neuchâtel Xamax
- 19:00 Winterthur vs Grasshopper
Dainava will welcome Kauno Žalgiris to Hikvision Football Indoor Arena for a matchday 8 fixture in Lithuania A Lyga.
Dainava's latest fixture against Banga ended in an away 2-0 loss. Dainava dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it.
Kauno Žalgiris's recent game against Žalgiris ended in a home 0-1 loss. Žalgiris's strikers were frustrated by the lack of good chances.
So far, Dainava plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.38 points per away game on average compared to 0.25 points at home. Although Dainava is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Kauno Žalgiris has picked up 12 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kauno Žalgiris wins 1.86 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Kauno Žalgiris kept a clean sheet in just 14% of their visits.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Dainava has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in four home games. Dainava has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.50 goals and concede 1.75 per game. Kauno Žalgiris is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Dainava wins on average 0.25 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Kauno Žalgiris. My prediction is Kauno Žalgiris to win.
I expect a thrilling contest with plenty of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 2.59 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 42% of Dainava's home and Kauno Žalgiris's away games. My prediction is Over 2.5 Goals.
Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Betting Tips
Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Head to Head
We do not have data for previous encounters between Dainava and Kauno Žalgiris.
Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dainava and Kauno Žalgiris across current season. Calculated from Dainava's Home stats and Kauno Žalgiris's Away stats.
Lithuania A Lyga Form
- Coming into this game, Dainava has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Dainava has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Dainava has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- In the last 5 matches for Dainava, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 7 matches (58% of all matches) involving Dainava has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Dainava will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Kauno Žalgiris has picked up 12 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 5 of those games. Kauno Žalgiris has scored 13 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Kauno Žalgiris when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 8 games they have played on the road. Can Dainava stop this run?
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 5 games involving Kauno Žalgiris has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Dainava get in on the action today? There has been a total of 20 goals in the last 5 games for Kauno Žalgiris, both home and away.
- Kauno Žalgiris will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dainava, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 4 and drawn 0
- The last 5 games for Kauno Žalgiris has each seen both teams scoring. Will they improve their defence, or will we see more of the same here? This season Kauno Žalgiris has seen a total of 8/12 fixtures end with both teams scoring. That's 67% of all matches played.
- It's likely that Kauno Žalgiris will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 13 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||0 %||38 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||75 %||38 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.50||2.25||3.38|
|Scored||1.08 / 1.33||0.50||1.38|
|Conceded||1.92 / 1.17||1.75||2.00|
|BTTS %||58% / 50%||50 %||63 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 50%||0 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 0%||25 %||25 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 33%||0 %||13 %|
|Scores %||75% / 50%||50 %||87 %|
|Clean Sheet %||17% / 0%||0 %||25 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 0%||25 %||50 %|
|Possession %||44% / 49%||42 %||45 %|
|Corners||3.58 / 5.50||3.75||3.50|
|Cards||2.00 / 0.00||1.75||2.13|
|Offsides||2.33 / 0.00||2.00||2.50|
|Fouls||15.25 / 0.00||16.75||14.50|
|Shots||9.00 / 11.50||9.00||9.00|
|Shots on Target||4.42 / 5.67||5.00||4.13|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||64% / 33%||75 %||57 %|
|Draw %||9% / 17%||0 %||14 %|
|Loss %||27% / 50%||25 %||29 %|
|AVG Goals||3.00 / 2.83||2.50||3.29|
|Scored||2.00 / 1.00||2.00||2.00|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.83||0.50||1.29|
|BTTS %||64% / 67%||25 %||86 %|
|BTTS Win||36% / 17%||25 %||43 %|
|BTTS Loss||18% / 33%||0 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||45% / 17%||50 %||43 %|
|Scores %||91% / 83%||75 %||100 %|
|Clean Sheet %||27% / 17%||50 %||14 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||75 %||29 %|
|Possession %||58% / 50%||55 %||60 %|
|Corners||7.91 / 3.33||8.25||7.71|
|Cards||1.91 / 1.40||2.00||1.86|
|Offsides||2.36 / 2.40||2.75||2.14|
|Fouls||17.00 / 11.20||17.50||16.71|
|Shots||15.09 / 7.83||14.50||15.43|
|Shots on Target||7.82 / 3.83||8.50||7.43|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dainava vs Kauno Žalgiris Odds
|HT 1||5.50||HT X||2.50||HT 2||1.91|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.55||Under 2.5||2.29|
|BTTS Yes||1.70||BTTS NO||2.05|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|