- Belgium Pro League
- 19:45 Royal Antwerp FC vs KRC Genk Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque
- 01:30 Vila Nova vs Confiança
- 01:30 Náutico vs Londrina Estonia Meistriliiga
- 17:00 Tallinna FC Flora vs Trans Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:30 Honka vs KuPS
- 16:30 HJK vs HIFK
- 16:30 Haka vs SJK
- 16:30 Ilves vs Mariehamn
- 16:30 KTP vs Lahti France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Lille vs Reims
- 18:00 Monaco vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Montpellier vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Nantes vs Brest
- 18:00 Rennes vs Clermont
- 20:00 Lens vs Strasbourg
- 20:00 Lorient vs Nice
- 20:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Troyes
- 20:00 Metz vs PSG Greece Super League
- 16:15 OFI vs Asteras Tripolis
- 16:15 Panaitolikos vs PAOK
- 18:30 AEK Athens vs Lamia
- 18:30 Aris vs Panathinaikos Iceland 1. Deild
- 18:30 Grótta vs ÍBV Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Salernitana vs Hellas Verona
- 17:30 Spezia vs Juventus
- 19:45 Cagliari vs Empoli
- 19:45 AC Milan vs Venezia Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Ternana vs Parma
- 19:30 Cremonese vs Perugia Japan J1 League
- 11:00 Kashima Antlers vs Kawasaki Frontale
- 11:00 Tokyo vs Nagoya Grampus
- 11:00 Sanfrecce Hiroshima vs Cerezo Osaka Mexico Ascenso MX
- 03:05 Dorados vs Correcaminos UAT
- 23:00 Tlaxcala vs Tepatitlán de Morelos Mexico Liga MX
- 03:00 Juárez vs Atlético San Luis Netherlands Eredivisie
- 17:45 Go Ahead Eagles vs PSV
- 17:45 NEC vs Utrecht
- 19:00 Groningen vs Vitesse
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heerenveen
- 20:00 PEC Zwolle vs Sparta Rotterdam Serbia SuperLiga
- 14:30 Radnički Kragujevac vs Novi Pazar
- 16:30 Spartak Subotica vs Proleter Novi Sad
- 16:30 Napredak vs Čukarički Slovakia Super Liga
- 17:00 Ružomberok vs Slovan Bratislava Slovenia PrvaLiga
- 19:15 Olimpija vs Domžale South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 14:00 Golden Arrows vs AmaZulu
- 16:00 Maritzburg United vs Marumo Gallants South Korea K League 1
- 06:00 Jeju United vs Daegu
- 08:30 Suwon vs Seongnam
- 11:00 FC Seoul vs Incheon United South Korea K League 2
- 11:00 Busan I'Park vs Seoul E-Land Spain La Liga
- 18:30 RCD Espanyol vs Deportivo Alavés
- 18:30 Sevilla FC vs Valencia CF
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs RCD Mallorca
- 21:00 Villarreal vs Elche CF
- 21:30 Mouloudia Oujda vs FAR Rabat Sweden Allsvenskan
- 18:00 Djurgården vs Degerfors
- 18:00 Elfsborg vs Malmö FF
- 18:00 Sirius vs Norrköping Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Neuchâtel Xamax vs Stade Lausanne-Ouchy Switzerland Super League
- 17:00 Lausanne Sport vs Young Boys
- 19:30 St. Gallen vs Basel Turkey Süper Lig
- 18:00 Kayserispor vs Galatasaray
- 18:00 Göztepe vs Hatayspor
Dainava will welcome Žalgiris to Alytaus m. centrinis stadionas for a matchday 25 fixture in Lithuania A Lyga. The last meeting on 15th June 2021 ended in a Žalgiris 3-0 win. Both sides have met seven times in the most recent seasons. Dainava has won 0 matches, and Žalgiris triumphed in 6. Recent outings average 5.14 goals, while both teams score 43% of the time.
Dainava's last game in the Lithuania A Lyga against Kauno Žalgiris at home ended in a 0-1 loss. The final result is not a surprise. Dainava played less with the ball and therefore had less clear cut chances.
Žalgiris's previous game in the competition versus Hegelmann Litauen ended in an away 1-1 draw. They learned a lesson that day. More ball possession and shots do not always give you good results. Žalgiris was not convincing in the first-half and scored in the 89th minute.
So far, Dainava plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.15 points per away game on average compared to 0.87 points at home. Although Dainava is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 0% home clean sheets.
Žalgiris has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Žalgiris wins 2.00 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Dainava has won just 20% of home games. On average they score 1.20 goals and concede 1.60 per game. Žalgiris is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Dainava wins on average 0.87 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Žalgiris. My prediction is Žalgiris to win.
Dainava vs Žalgiris Betting Tips
Dainava vs Žalgiris Head to Head
Average stats between Dainava and Žalgiris in most recent 7 outings in the Lithuania A Lyga.
Dainava vs Žalgiris Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Dainava and Žalgiris across current season. Calculated from Dainava's Home stats and Žalgiris's Away stats.
Lithuania A Lyga Form
- Coming into this game, Dainava has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Dainava has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Žalgiris's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Dainava from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 3 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- We might see some goals in this one, with the last 3 games involving Dainava has ended with 3 or more goals being scored. Will Žalgiris get in on the action today? There has been a total of 16 goals in the last 5 games for Dainava, both home and away.
- In the last 5 matches for Dainava, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 19 matches (68% of all matches) involving Dainava has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Žalgiris has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Žalgiris has scored 9 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring is not an issue for Žalgiris when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Dainava stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Žalgiris ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Žalgiris will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Dainava, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- In the last 5 matches for Žalgiris, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 12 matches (48% of all matches) involving Žalgiris has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Žalgiris will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 9 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 50%||20 %||31 %|
|Draw %||25% / 0%||27 %||23 %|
|Loss %||50% / 50%||53 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.82 / 2.50||2.80||2.85|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.33||1.20||1.08|
|Conceded||1.68 / 1.17||1.60||1.77|
|BTTS %||68% / 50%||80 %||54 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 50%||20 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||33 %||23 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 33%||20 %||8 %|
|Scores %||79% / 50%||80 %||77 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 0%||0 %||23 %|
|Frist Goal %||54% / 0%||53 %||54 %|
|Possession %||45% / 49%||46 %||44 %|
|Corners||3.96 / 5.50||4.73||3.08|
|Cards||2.11 / 0.00||1.73||2.54|
|Offsides||2.18 / 0.00||2.13||2.23|
|Fouls||13.39 / 0.00||12.67||14.23|
|Shots||10.64 / 11.50||11.33||9.85|
|Shots on Target||5.18 / 5.67||5.67||4.62|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||60% / 33%||64 %||57 %|
|Draw %||28% / 33%||27 %||29 %|
|Loss %||12% / 33%||9 %||14 %|
|AVG Goals||2.72 / 2.67||3.00||2.50|
|Scored||1.96 / 1.50||2.18||1.79|
|Conceded||0.76 / 1.17||0.82||0.71|
|BTTS %||48% / 67%||45 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 17%||9 %||14 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||9 %||14 %|
|Scored in Both||44% / 33%||64 %||28 %|
|Scores %||96% / 83%||100 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||52% / 17%||55 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||72% / 33%||82 %||64 %|
|Possession %||57% / 54%||57 %||56 %|
|Corners||6.84 / 5.83||7.55||6.29|
|Cards||2.24 / 1.83||2.09||2.36|
|Offsides||2.52 / 3.20||2.36||2.64|
|Fouls||17.08 / 19.00||14.45||19.14|
|Shots||16.76 / 14.33||18.45||15.43|
|Shots on Target||7.80 / 6.67||8.55||7.21|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Dainava vs Žalgiris Odds
|HT 1||6.50||HT X||2.45||HT 2||1.78|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.62||Under 2.5||1.95|
|BTTS Yes||1.87||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|