- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
AmaZulu will welcome Kaizer Chiefs to Jonsson Kings Park Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 17th February 2021 ended in an AmaZulu 2-1 win. Both sides have met twelve times in the most recent seasons. AmaZulu has won 2 matches, and Kaizer Chiefs triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.17 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
AmaZulu's last game in the South Africa Premier Soccer League against Baroka at home ended in a 1-0 win. Although Usuthu played less with the ball than their opponent, it was enough to get the result they were hoping for. AmaZulu scored before halftime in the 15th minute.
Since the start of the season, AmaZulu is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Usuthu has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
Kaizer Chiefs has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Kaizer Chiefs wins 0.75 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Kaizer Chiefs failed to score in 75% of away games this campaign.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is AmaZulu or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 0.5 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 0% of AmaZulu's home and Kaizer Chiefs's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 0% of AmaZulu's home and Kaizer Chiefs's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs Betting Tips
AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs Head to Head
Average stats between AmaZulu and Kaizer Chiefs in most recent 12 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AmaZulu and Kaizer Chiefs across current season. Calculated from AmaZulu's Home stats and Kaizer Chiefs's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, AmaZulu has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. AmaZulu has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AmaZulu has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for AmaZulu as they have now gone 4 games without losing. They have won 1 of the last 5 games they have played.
- AmaZulu has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 3 occasions.
- AmaZulu will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Kaizer Chiefs, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for AmaZulu recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- AmaZulu has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for AmaZulu has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 1/5 games for AmaZulu this season.
- Coming into this game, Kaizer Chiefs has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Kaizer Chiefs has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Scoring might just be enough to win the game for AmaZulu today, with Kaizer Chiefs failing to score in 3 games on the road. In the last 5 games they have failed to score in 3
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Kaizer Chiefs recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Kaizer Chiefs has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 60% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Kaizer Chiefs has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 2/5 games for Kaizer Chiefs this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||17% / 33%||25 %||0 %|
|Draw %||67% / 50%||75 %||50 %|
|Loss %||17% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.33 / 1.67||0.75||2.50|
|Scored||0.67 / 1.00||0.50||1.00|
|Conceded||0.67 / 0.67||0.25||1.50|
|BTTS %||33% / 50%||25 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||0 %||50 %|
|Scores %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||50% / 33%||75 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Possession %||56% / 37%||61 %||48 %|
|Corners||3.80 / 6.00||3.33||4.50|
|Cards||2.50 / 1.67||2.50||2.50|
|Offsides||1.00 / 2.50||0.67||1.50|
|Fouls||11.50 / 6.00||10.25||14.00|
|Shots||7.60 / 9.25||8.00||7.00|
|Shots on Target||3.80 / 4.00||3.67||4.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||29% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Draw %||43% / 33%||0 %||75 %|
|Loss %||29% / 33%||33 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.33||4.00||1.00|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.33||2.33||0.25|
|Conceded||1.14 / 1.00||1.67||0.75|
|BTTS %||43% / 67%||67 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||57% / 83%||100 %||25 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||33 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||29% / 33%||67 %||0 %|
|Possession %||51% / 44%||49 %||52 %|
|Corners||3.43 / 6.17||3.33||3.50|
|Cards||2.00 / 2.17||2.33||1.75|
|Offsides||3.57 / 2.50||4.67||2.75|
|Fouls||14.57 / 14.67||15.33||14.00|
|Shots||9.43 / 12.17||9.33||9.50|
|Shots on Target||5.14 / 4.33||5.67||4.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AmaZulu vs Kaizer Chiefs Odds
|HT 1||3.50||HT X||1.85||HT 2||3.40|
|Home Win Nil||4.60||Away Win Nil||4.55|
|Over 2.5||2.29||Under 2.5||1.55|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|