- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Olympique Médéa vs NC Magra
- 17:45 MC Alger vs JS Saoura
- 19:00 JS Kabylie vs US Biskra Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 15:00 Isloch vs Dinamo Brest Brazil Serie A
- 20:00 Flamengo vs América Mineiro
- 20:00 Atlético Mineiro vs São Paulo
- 20:00 Grêmio vs Atlético PR Brazil Serie B
- 20:00 Botafogo vs Remo EURO 2020
- 17:00 Austria vs FYR Macedonia
- 20:00 Netherlands vs Ukraine Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 15:00 HB vs Víkingur Finland Ykkönen
- 16:30 JIPPO vs Jaro Latvia Virsliga
- 17:00 Riga vs Noah Jūrmala Morocco Botola Pro
- 19:15 Hassania Agadir vs Wydad Casablanca
- 21:30 Raja Casablanca vs RSB Berkane Norway Eliteserien
- 17:00 Sarpsborg 08 vs Brann
- 17:00 FK Bodo - Glimt vs Mjøndalen
- 17:00 Lillestrøm vs Haugesund
- 17:00 Strømsgodset vs Rosenborg
- 19:00 Viking vs Vålerenga Spain Segunda División
- 20:00 Rayo Vallecano vs Girona FC Uruguay Primera División
- 16:30 Deportivo Maldonado vs Cerro Largo
- 19:30 Nacional vs Fénix
AmaZulu will welcome Moroka Swallows to Jonsson Kings Park Stadium for a matchday 0 fixture in South Africa Premier Soccer League. The last meeting on 14th February 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. AmaZulu has won 1 match, and Moroka Swallows triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.40 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
AmaZulu's latest fixture against Orlando Pirates ended in an away 1-0 loss. I expected more from Amaqhawe (Heroes). The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Moroka Swallows's recent game against Mamelodi Sundowns ended in a home 0-0 draw. The midfielders disappointed the rest of the squad. They constantly failed to keep possession and didn't create much for the strikers.
Since the start of the season, AmaZulu is more dominant at home. They have eight wins out of 15 games on home soil. Usuthu's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Moroka Swallows has picked up 5 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Moroka Swallows wins 1.27 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Moroka Swallows kept a clean sheet in just 13% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is AmaZulu or Draw.
AmaZulu vs Moroka Swallows Betting Tips
AmaZulu vs Moroka Swallows Head to Head
Average stats between AmaZulu and Moroka Swallows in most recent 5 outings in the South Africa Premier Soccer League.
AmaZulu vs Moroka Swallows Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between AmaZulu and Moroka Swallows across current season. Calculated from AmaZulu's Home stats and Moroka Swallows's Away stats.
South Africa Premier Soccer League Form
- Coming into this game, AmaZulu has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. AmaZulu has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- AmaZulu has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- AmaZulu has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 13 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for AmaZulu recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for AmaZulu has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 12/30 games for AmaZulu this season.
- Coming into this game, Moroka Swallows has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Moroka Swallows has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Moroka Swallows will be looking to keep up the momentum today against AmaZulu, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Moroka Swallows recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Moroka Swallows has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 19/30 games for Moroka Swallows this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 33%||53 %||47 %|
|Draw %||30% / 50%||27 %||33 %|
|Loss %||20% / 17%||20 %||20 %|
|AVG Goals||2.03 / 1.67||2.07||2.00|
|Scored||1.27 / 1.00||1.27||1.27|
|Conceded||0.77 / 0.67||0.80||0.73|
|BTTS %||40% / 50%||40 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||20% / 17%||27 %||13 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||27% / 33%||27 %||27 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||67 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||43% / 33%||40 %||47 %|
|Frist Goal %||57% / 33%||47 %||67 %|
|Possession %||42% / 37%||41 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.75 / 6.00||5.21||4.10|
|Cards||1.90 / 1.67||2.27||1.53|
|Offsides||2.64 / 2.50||2.83||2.40|
|Fouls||11.96 / 6.00||12.38||11.54|
|Shots||8.15 / 9.25||8.27||8.00|
|Shots on Target||3.96 / 4.00||3.80||4.18|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||27% / 33%||33 %||20 %|
|Draw %||67% / 67%||67 %||67 %|
|Loss %||7% / 0%||0 %||13 %|
|AVG Goals||1.80 / 1.67||1.47||2.13|
|Scored||1.03 / 1.00||0.93||1.13|
|Conceded||0.77 / 0.67||0.53||1.00|
|BTTS %||63% / 67%||47 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||7% / 0%||7 %||7 %|
|BTTS Loss||3% / 0%||0 %||7 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||13 %||7 %|
|Scores %||83% / 100%||73 %||93 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 33%||53 %||13 %|
|Frist Goal %||60% / 50%||60 %||60 %|
|Possession %||48% / 38%||47 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.55 / 3.25||4.92||4.10|
|Cards||1.55 / 1.33||1.40||1.71|
|Offsides||2.84 / 2.67||2.91||2.75|
|Fouls||8.04 / 9.20||10.08||6.15|
|Shots||7.17 / 8.75||6.92||7.42|
|Shots on Target||3.50 / 5.00||3.08||3.92|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
AmaZulu vs Moroka Swallows Odds
|HT 1||3.00||HT X||1.91||HT 2||4.00|
|Home Win Nil||3.60||Away Win Nil||4.05|
|Over 2.5||2.90||Under 2.5||1.36|
|BTTS Yes||2.25||BTTS NO||1.54|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.80|