- Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Guabirá vs San José Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Sampaio Corrêa vs Brusque England EFL League One
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Charlton Athletic
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Plymouth Argyle England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Crawley Town vs Harrogate Town England National League
- 19:45 Dover Athletic vs Solihull Moors France Ligue 2
- 19:00 Ajaccio vs Niort
- 19:00 Amiens SC vs Pau
- 19:00 Auxerre vs Rodez
- 19:00 Caen vs Dijon
- 19:00 Dunkerque vs Toulouse
- 19:00 Grenoble Foot 38 vs Nancy
- 19:00 Guingamp vs Sochaux
- 19:00 Le Havre vs Quevilly Rouen
- 19:00 Paris vs Nîmes
- 19:00 Valenciennes vs Bastia Italy Serie A
- 19:45 Atalanta vs Sassuolo
- 19:45 Fiorentina vs Inter Milan Italy Serie B
- 19:30 Crotone vs Lecce
- 19:30 Pisa vs Monza
- 19:30 Pordenone vs Reggina
- 19:30 SPAL vs Vicenza
- 19:30 Cosenza vs Como Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 RKC Waalwijk vs Willem II Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Athletic Club Bilbao vs Rayo Vallecano Switzerland Challenge League
- 19:30 Aarau vs Wil Switzerland Super League
- 19:30 Zürich vs Servette
América Mineiro will welcome Atlético PR to Estádio Raimundo Sampaio for a matchday 20 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 30th May 2021 ended in an Atlético PR 1-0 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. América Mineiro has won 2 matches, and Atlético PR triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.20 goals, while both teams score 20% of the time.
Atlético PR's recent game against Sport Recife ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
Since the start of the season, América Mineiro is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 11 games on home soil. Coelho's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 45% of home games.
Atlético PR has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Atlético PR wins 0.90 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Atlético PR kept a clean sheet in just 20% of their visits.
América Mineiro vs Atlético PR Betting Tips
América Mineiro vs Atlético PR Head to Head
Average stats between América Mineiro and Atlético PR in most recent 5 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
América Mineiro vs Atlético PR Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between América Mineiro and Atlético PR across current season. Calculated from América Mineiro's Home stats and Atlético PR's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, América Mineiro has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. América Mineiro has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- América Mineiro has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for América Mineiro ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- América Mineiro will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Atlético PR, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- América Mineiro has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for América Mineiro has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 8/20 games for América Mineiro this season.
- Coming into this game, Atlético PR has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Atlético PR has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Atlético PR recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Atlético PR has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 11/20 games for Atlético PR this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||25% / 67%||36 %||11 %|
|Draw %||35% / 33%||27 %||44 %|
|Loss %||40% / 0%||36 %||44 %|
|AVG Goals||2.05 / 2.33||1.45||2.78|
|Scored||0.90 / 2.00||0.82||1.00|
|Conceded||1.15 / 0.33||0.64||1.78|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||18 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||5% / 33%||0 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 0%||0 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 50%||9 %||11 %|
|Scores %||60% / 67%||55 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||25% / 67%||45 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||45% / 50%||45 %||44 %|
|Possession %||46% / 51%||49 %||43 %|
|Corners||5.40 / 4.33||6.55||4.00|
|Cards||1.55 / 2.17||1.82||1.22|
|Offsides||1.95 / 1.50||2.09||1.78|
|Fouls||14.35 / 13.50||15.64||12.78|
|Shots||16.00 / 13.00||15.91||16.11|
|Shots on Target||5.70 / 6.33||5.45||6.00|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||50 %||30 %|
|Draw %||15% / 33%||30 %||0 %|
|Loss %||45% / 17%||20 %||70 %|
|AVG Goals||2.45 / 1.83||2.50||2.40|
|Scored||1.25 / 1.33||1.40||1.10|
|Conceded||1.20 / 0.50||1.10||1.30|
|BTTS %||55% / 33%||70 %||40 %|
|BTTS Win||25% / 17%||40 %||10 %|
|BTTS Loss||20% / 0%||10 %||30 %|
|Scored in Both||20% / 50%||30 %||10 %|
|Scores %||70% / 67%||80 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||20% / 50%||20 %||20 %|
|Frist Goal %||25% / 67%||30 %||20 %|
|Possession %||48% / 49%||53 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.50 / 3.17||5.70||3.30|
|Cards||2.25 / 1.17||2.20||2.30|
|Offsides||1.05 / 1.33||1.00||1.10|
|Fouls||14.70 / 14.00||13.80||15.60|
|Shots||14.25 / 9.50||17.30||11.20|
|Shots on Target||4.75 / 4.33||5.50||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
América Mineiro vs Atlético PR Odds
|HT 1||3.30||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.75|
|Home Win Nil||4.00||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.44||Under 2.5||1.49|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.74|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.79||Under 9.5 Corners||2.01|