- Chile Primera División
- 01:30 Unión La Calera vs Palestino
- 17:30 Antofagasta vs Universidad Católica
- 20:00 Santiago Wanderers vs Colo-Colo Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Aswan FC vs Al Ahly Europe UEFA Europa Conference League
- 17:30 Tallinna FC Levadia vs Dundalk
- 18:00 Rosenborg vs FH Mexico Ascenso MX
- 01:05 Tampico Madero vs Leones Negros de la Universidad de Guadalajara USA MLS
- 03:30 Los Angeles FC vs Minnesota United
América Mineiro will welcome Juventude to Estádio Raimundo Sampaio for a matchday 6 fixture in Brazil Serie A. The last meeting on 25th November 2020 ended in an América Mineiro 2-1 win. Both sides have met five times in the most recent seasons. América Mineiro has won 3 matches, and Juventude triumphed in 1. Recent outings average 1.60 goals, while both teams score 40% of the time.
América Mineiro's latest fixture against Palmeiras ended in an away 2-1 loss. I expected more from Decacampeão. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. América Mineiro set the tone early and scored in the 38 minute.
Since the start of the season, América Mineiro is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 7 games on home soil. Although América Mineiro is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 29% home clean sheets.
Juventude has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Ju wins 0.50 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. It is clear that their strikers will have to step up in the following games. Juventude failed to score in 67% of away games this campaign.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Decacampeão lost the previous game at home but still have a lot of advantage over their opponent. They have won 14% of home games which gives them plenty of confidence for the upcoming fixture.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Juve haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 50% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.17 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost three consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. América Mineiro wins on average 0.86 points per home game, compared to 0.50 points per away game for Juventude. My prediction is América Mineiro to win.
América Mineiro vs Juventude Betting Tips
América Mineiro vs Juventude Head to Head
Average stats between América Mineiro and Juventude in most recent 5 outings in the Brazil Serie A.
América Mineiro vs Juventude Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between América Mineiro and Juventude across current season. Calculated from América Mineiro's Home stats and Juventude's Away stats.
Brazil Serie A Form
- Coming into this game, América Mineiro has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. América Mineiro has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for América Mineiro recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- América Mineiro has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 54% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for América Mineiro has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 5/13 games for América Mineiro this season.
- Coming into this game, Juventude has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Juventude has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Juventude recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Juventude has fired blanks in 6 games this season. That's 46% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Juventude has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/13 games for Juventude this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||15% / 67%||14 %||17 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||43 %||17 %|
|Loss %||54% / 0%||43 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.15 / 2.33||1.29||3.17|
|Scored||0.77 / 2.00||0.57||1.00|
|Conceded||1.38 / 0.33||0.71||2.17|
|BTTS %||38% / 33%||29 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 33%||0 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 50%||0 %||17 %|
|Scores %||46% / 67%||43 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||15% / 67%||29 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||31% / 50%||29 %||33 %|
|Possession %||46% / 51%||50 %||41 %|
|Corners||4.69 / 4.33||5.86||3.33|
|Cards||1.85 / 2.17||2.00||1.67|
|Offsides||2.00 / 1.50||2.14||1.83|
|Fouls||14.00 / 13.50||15.00||12.83|
|Shots||14.46 / 13.00||14.00||15.00|
|Shots on Target||5.38 / 6.33||5.29||5.50|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||31% / 50%||57 %||0 %|
|Draw %||31% / 33%||14 %||50 %|
|Loss %||38% / 17%||29 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||1.77 / 2.33||1.86||1.67|
|Scored||0.69 / 1.17||0.86||0.50|
|Conceded||1.08 / 1.17||1.00||1.17|
|BTTS %||23% / 50%||14 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 17%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||8% / 0%||14 %||0 %|
|Scores %||54% / 83%||71 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||57 %||17 %|
|Frist Goal %||38% / 50%||57 %||17 %|
|Possession %||42% / 50%||43 %||41 %|
|Corners||3.38 / 4.67||4.29||2.33|
|Cards||2.77 / 0.00||2.29||3.33|
|Offsides||1.46 / 3.00||1.29||1.67|
|Fouls||15.85 / 16.67||15.71||16.00|
|Shots||10.46 / 10.17||12.14||8.50|
|Shots on Target||4.00 / 4.17||4.29||3.67|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
América Mineiro vs Juventude Odds
|HT 1||2.63||HT X||1.96||HT 2||5.55|
|Home Win Nil||2.65||Away Win Nil||5.50|
|Over 2.5||2.55||Under 2.5||1.45|
|BTTS Yes||2.45||BTTS NO||1.50|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.90|