- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Platense vs Rosario Central
- 20:45 Unión Santa Fe vs Racing Club
- 23:00 Patronato vs Defensa y Justicia Bolivia LFPB
- 20:00 Real Potosí vs Oriente Petrolero
- 22:15 Royal Pari vs The Strongest Brazil Serie B
- 23:00 Londrina vs Goiás Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs OFK Pirin Chile Primera División
- 22:30 Audax Italiano vs Ñublense England Championship
- 19:45 Bristol City vs Nottingham Forest
- 19:45 Derby County vs Luton Town
- 19:45 Queens Park Rangers vs Blackburn Rovers
- 19:45 Sheffield United vs Millwall England EFL League One
- 19:45 Cambridge United vs Sheffield Wednesday
- 19:45 Cheltenham Town vs Morecambe
- 19:45 Crewe Alexandra vs Sunderland
- 19:45 Fleetwood Town vs Burton Albion
- 19:45 Gillingham vs Doncaster Rovers
- 19:45 Oxford United vs Shrewsbury Town
- 19:45 Portsmouth vs Ipswich Town
- 19:45 Wigan Athletic vs Milton Keynes Dons England EFL League Two
- 19:45 Barrow vs Scunthorpe United
- 19:45 Colchester United vs Bristol Rovers
- 19:45 Harrogate Town vs Tranmere Rovers
- 19:45 Leyton Orient vs Forest Green Rovers
- 19:45 Mansfield Town vs Port Vale
- 19:45 Newport County vs Carlisle United
- 19:45 Northampton Town vs Stevenage
- 19:45 Oldham Athletic vs Walsall
- 19:45 Salford City vs Rochdale
- 19:45 Sutton United vs Swindon Town Europe UEFA Champions League
- 17:45 Club Brugge vs Manchester City
- 17:45 Beşiktaş vs Sporting CP
- 20:00 PSG vs RB Leipzig
- 20:00 Atlético Madrid vs Liverpool
- 20:00 Porto vs AC Milan
- 20:00 Ajax vs Borussia Dortmund
- 20:00 Shakhtar Donetsk vs Real Madrid
- 20:00 Inter Milan vs Sheriff Europe UEFA Europa League
- 15:30 Celtic vs Ferencváros Mexico Liga MX
- 23:00 Querétaro vs Monterrey Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Ittihad Tanger vs FAR Rabat South Africa Premier Soccer League
- 16:30 TS Galaxy vs AmaZulu Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 FC Cartagena vs Sporting Gijón
- 20:00 CD Tenerife vs SD Eibar Sweden Superettan
- 18:00 Falkenberg vs Helsingborg
- 18:00 Landskrona vs Jönköpings Södra
Amiens SC will welcome Toulouse to Stade Crédit Agricole de la Licorne for a matchday 11 fixture in France Ligue 2. The last meeting on 27th February 2021 ended in a Toulouse 3-0 win. Both sides have met eight times in the most recent seasons. Amiens SC has won 1 match, and Toulouse triumphed in 4. Recent outings average 1.00 goals, while both teams score 0% of the time.
Amiens SC's latest fixture against Nancy ended in an away 1-1 draw. They were not spectacular, so this result seems fair. Amiens SC set the tone early and scored in the 14 minute.
Toulouse's recent game against Caen ended in a home 2-3 loss. le Téfécé had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Toulouse put the pressure early on and scored in the 15th and 17th minute.
So far, Amiens SC plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.00 points per away game on average compared to 0.50 points at home. Although Amiens SC is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 33% home clean sheets.
Toulouse has picked up 11 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Toulouse has collected 2.33 points on average per away game, compared to 2.17 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Amiens SC has to improve results quickly. They are without a win in six home games. Amiens SC has won just 0% of home games. On average they score 0.67 goals and concede 1.33 per game. Toulouse is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Amiens SC wins on average 0.50 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Toulouse. My prediction is Toulouse to win.
Amiens SC vs Toulouse Betting Tips
Amiens SC vs Toulouse Head to Head
Average stats between Amiens SC and Toulouse in most recent 8 outings in the France Ligue 2.
Amiens SC vs Toulouse Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Amiens SC and Toulouse across current season. Calculated from Amiens SC's Home stats and Toulouse's Away stats.
France Ligue 2 Form
- Coming into this game, Amiens SC has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Amiens SC has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Amiens SC has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Amiens SC will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Toulouse, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 0 and drawn 4
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Amiens SC recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- In the last 5 matches for Amiens SC, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 6 matches (60% of all matches) involving Amiens SC has seen BTTS landing.
- Coming into this game, Toulouse has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Toulouse has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Toulouse away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Scoring is not an issue for Toulouse when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Amiens SC stop this run?
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Toulouse ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Toulouse will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Amiens SC, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- In the last 5 matches for Toulouse, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (50% of all matches) involving Toulouse has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Toulouse will score today, as they have netted in the last 10 games coming into this one and have scored 10 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||8% / 17%||0 %||17 %|
|Draw %||50% / 67%||50 %||50 %|
|Loss %||42% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.25 / 2.33||2.00||2.50|
|Scored||0.92 / 1.17||0.67||1.17|
|Conceded||1.33 / 1.17||1.33||1.33|
|BTTS %||50% / 50%||50 %||50 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||25% / 17%||33 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||17 %||17 %|
|Scores %||58% / 67%||50 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||33% / 50%||33 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||42% / 33%||50 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 53%||50 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.33 / 3.50||5.00||3.67|
|Cards||1.83 / 2.40||1.17||2.50|
|Offsides||1.00 / 1.60||1.00||1.00|
|Fouls||12.75 / 12.60||12.67||12.83|
|Shots||8.50 / 8.40||8.67||8.33|
|Shots on Target||2.92 / 3.40||3.17||2.67|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||67% / 83%||67 %||67 %|
|Draw %||25% / 17%||17 %||33 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|AVG Goals||3.08 / 2.00||3.67||2.50|
|Scored||2.33 / 1.67||2.67||2.00|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.33||1.00||0.50|
|BTTS %||42% / 17%||50 %||33 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 0%||17 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||17 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 33%||50 %||50 %|
|Scores %||92% / 100%||100 %||83 %|
|Clean Sheet %||58% / 83%||50 %||67 %|
|Frist Goal %||75% / 83%||83 %||67 %|
|Possession %||59% / 55%||62 %||57 %|
|Corners||5.33 / 5.80||6.17||4.50|
|Cards||2.17 / 2.00||2.00||2.33|
|Offsides||2.67 / 2.60||2.33||3.00|
|Fouls||16.00 / 13.00||16.17||15.83|
|Shots||11.08 / 12.00||12.33||9.83|
|Shots on Target||5.83 / 7.00||6.17||5.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Amiens SC vs Toulouse Odds
|HT 1||5.00||HT X||2.00||HT 2||2.45|
|Home Win Nil||9.25||Away Win Nil||2.80|
|Over 2.5||2.15||Under 2.5||1.67|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.75|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.33||Under 9.5 Corners||1.53|