- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Angers SCO will welcome Lille to Stade Raymond-Kopa for a matchday 38 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 6th January 2021 ended in an Angers SCO 2-1 win. Both sides have met eleven times in the most recent seasons. Angers SCO has won 6 matches, and Lille triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.27 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Angers SCO's latest fixture against Olympique Marseille ended in an away 3-2 loss. I expected more from les Scoïstes. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points. Angers SCO was much better than Olympique Marseille in the second half and scored in the 57th and 85th minute.
Lille's recent game against Saint-Étienne ended in a home 0-0 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points.
So far, Angers SCO plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.21 points per away game on average compared to 1.11 points at home. Although Angers SCO is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 16% home clean sheets.
Lille has picked up 14 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Lille has collected 2.42 points on average per away game, compared to 1.95 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. les Scoïstes has won just 32% of home games. On average they score 1.05 goals and concede 1.42 per game. Lille won their previous away game and I expect more of the same. Their away record looks impressive.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Angers SCO wins on average 1.11 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Lille. My prediction is Lille to win.
Angers SCO vs Lille Betting Tips
Angers SCO vs Lille Head to Head
Average stats between Angers SCO and Lille in most recent 11 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Angers SCO vs Lille Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Angers SCO and Lille across current season. Calculated from Angers SCO's Home stats and Lille's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Angers SCO has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Angers SCO has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Angers SCO ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Angers SCO recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Angers SCO has fired blanks in 16 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Angers SCO has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/38 games for Angers SCO this season.
- Coming into this game, Lille has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Lille has scored 10 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Incredible away form is being show by Lille and those travelling fans must be loving it. They have won the last 5 and is unbeaten in 14 away trips. Can Angers SCO end their fairytale away days?
- Scoring is not an issue for Lille when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Angers SCO stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Lille as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Lille has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 3 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 21 occasions.
- Lille is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Angers SCO, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 10 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Lille has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/38 games for Lille this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||32% / 17%||32 %||32 %|
|Draw %||21% / 0%||16 %||26 %|
|Loss %||47% / 83%||53 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||2.58 / 3.17||2.47||2.68|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.00||1.05||1.05|
|Conceded||1.53 / 2.17||1.42||1.63|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||42 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||16% / 33%||11 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Scores %||58% / 50%||58 %||58 %|
|Clean Sheet %||24% / 17%||16 %||32 %|
|Frist Goal %||34% / 17%||37 %||32 %|
|Possession %||46% / 46%||49 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.42 / 2.50||4.42||4.42|
|Cards||1.76 / 1.67||1.79||1.74|
|Offsides||1.03 / 1.33||1.42||0.63|
|Fouls||11.66 / 12.00||13.00||10.32|
|Shots||11.53 / 10.17||11.84||11.21|
|Shots on Target||4.55 / 4.50||4.47||4.63|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||63% / 67%||53 %||74 %|
|Draw %||29% / 33%||37 %||21 %|
|Loss %||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|AVG Goals||2.29 / 2.50||2.05||2.53|
|Scored||1.68 / 1.83||1.47||1.89|
|Conceded||0.61 / 0.67||0.58||0.63|
|BTTS %||45% / 50%||47 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 33%||16 %||21 %|
|BTTS Loss||8% / 0%||11 %||5 %|
|Scored in Both||32% / 50%||21 %||42 %|
|Scores %||89% / 83%||84 %||95 %|
|Clean Sheet %||55% / 50%||53 %||58 %|
|Frist Goal %||66% / 50%||58 %||74 %|
|Possession %||54% / 55%||58 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.84 / 4.50||6.53||3.16|
|Cards||1.84 / 2.17||1.58||2.11|
|Offsides||1.68 / 1.50||1.16||2.21|
|Fouls||12.24 / 11.00||12.05||12.42|
|Shots||13.47 / 14.00||15.47||11.47|
|Shots on Target||5.50 / 5.67||5.37||5.63|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Angers SCO vs Lille Odds
|HT 1||7.60||HT X||2.36||HT 2||1.92|
|Home Win Nil||10.75||Away Win Nil||2.05|
|Over 2.5||1.71||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||2.05||BTTS NO||1.69|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.29||Under 9.5 Corners||1.63|