- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Aragua will welcome Deportivo Lara to Estadio Olímpico Hermanos Ghersi Páez for a matchday 24 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 8th August 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Aragua has won 5 matches, and Deportivo Lara triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.06 goals, while both teams score 44% of the time.
Aragua's latest fixture against Gran Valencia ended in an away 1-0 win. Aragua was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Aragua set the tone early and scored in the 23rd minute.
Deportivo Lara's recent game against Carabobo ended in a home 2-1 win. Although CDL didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. Deportivo Lara put the pressure early on and scored in the 18th and 45+1 minute.
Since the start of the season, Aragua is more dominant at home. They have four wins out of 11 games on home soil. Aurirrojos's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 64% of home games.
Deportivo Lara has picked up 13 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Deportivo Lara has collected 1.58 points on average per away game, compared to 1.27 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Aragua or Deportivo Lara to win.
Aragua vs Deportivo Lara Betting Tips
Aragua vs Deportivo Lara Head to Head
Average stats between Aragua and Deportivo Lara in most recent 16 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Aragua vs Deportivo Lara Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aragua and Deportivo Lara across current season. Calculated from Aragua's Home stats and Deportivo Lara's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Aragua has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Aragua has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aragua recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Aragua has fired blanks in 8 games this season. That's 40% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Aragua has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/20 games for Aragua this season.
- Coming into this game, Deportivo Lara has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Deportivo Lara has scored 15 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Deportivo Lara has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Momentum is really building for Deportivo Lara as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 11 games for Deportivo Lara ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Deportivo Lara is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Aragua, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 15 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Deportivo Lara, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 14 matches (70% of all matches) involving Deportivo Lara has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Deportivo Lara will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 15 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||30% / 0%||36 %||25 %|
|Draw %||39% / 0%||45 %||33 %|
|Loss %||30% / 100%||18 %||42 %|
|AVG Goals||1.91 / 3.67||1.36||2.42|
|Scored||0.87 / 0.50||0.91||0.83|
|Conceded||1.04 / 3.17||0.45||1.58|
|BTTS %||30% / 50%||18 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||9% / 50%||0 %||17 %|
|Scored in Both||13% / 0%||27 %||0 %|
|Scores %||61% / 50%||55 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||48% / 0%||64 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||39% / 0%||45 %||33 %|
|Possession %||49% / 44%||50 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.61 / 3.67||4.36||4.83|
|Cards||2.50 / 3.50||3.00||2.25|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.41 / 7.67||9.70||9.17|
|Shots on Target||4.36 / 3.33||4.40||4.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||35% / 33%||27 %||42 %|
|Draw %||39% / 33%||45 %||33 %|
|Loss %||26% / 33%||27 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||3.04 / 3.00||3.27||2.83|
|Scored||1.78 / 1.83||1.82||1.75|
|Conceded||1.26 / 1.17||1.45||1.08|
|BTTS %||65% / 83%||91 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||27 %||17 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 33%||27 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||39% / 33%||27 %||50 %|
|Scores %||78% / 100%||91 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||26% / 17%||9 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||45 %||42 %|
|Possession %||55% / 48%||57 %||53 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 4.60||4.80||4.75|
|Cards||2.89 / 3.00||2.83||3.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 1.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 18.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||11.32 / 12.40||9.40||12.92|
|Shots on Target||5.77 / 6.00||4.90||6.50|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aragua vs Deportivo Lara Odds
|HT 1||3.20||HT X||2.10||HT 2||3.00|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||1.97||Under 2.5||1.74|
|BTTS Yes||1.86||BTTS NO||1.89|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|