Aragua will welcome Deportivo La Guaira to Estadio Nacional Brígido Iriarte for a matchday 8 fixture in Venezuela Primera División. The last meeting on 11th April 2021 ended in a 0-0 draw. Both sides have met sixteen times in the most recent seasons. Aragua has won 5 matches, and Deportivo La Guaira triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 1.56 goals, while both teams score 31% of the time.
Aragua's latest fixture against Carabobo ended in an away 3-1 loss. Aragua dominated the possession of the ball but didn't take advantage of it. Aragua was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 64 minute.
Deportivo La Guaira's previous game in the competition versus Deportivo Lara ended in an away 2-1 win. Although Los Naranjas countered for most of the game, it was more than enough to win. Deportivo La Guaira was much better in the second half and scored in the 50th and 58th minute.
Since the start of the season, Aragua is more dominant at home. They have one wins out of 4 games on home soil. Aurirrojos has one of the best defence in the league. They have kept a clean sheet in 75% of their home games.
Deportivo La Guaira has picked up 8 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Deportivo La Guaira has collected 1.75 points on average per away game, compared to 1.20 at home.
The hosts will have to work hard to get a good result. Aragua has won just 25% of home games. On average they score 0.50 goals and concede 0.50 per game. Deportivo La Guaira is one of the best teams in the league. On paper, they have a great squad and I expect them to make life difficult for their opponent.
The visitors have a better record and I have to back them. Aragua wins on average 1.25 points per home game. I am not sure they have what it takes to compete against Deportivo La Guaira. My prediction is Deportivo La Guaira to win.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.34 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 17% of Aragua's home and Deportivo La Guaira's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 17% of Aragua's home and Deportivo La Guaira's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Aragua vs Deportivo La Guaira Betting Tips
Aragua vs Deportivo La Guaira Head to Head
Average stats between Aragua and Deportivo La Guaira in most recent 16 outings in the Venezuela Primera División.
Aragua vs Deportivo La Guaira Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aragua and Deportivo La Guaira across current season. Calculated from Aragua's Home stats and Deportivo La Guaira's Away stats.
Venezuela Primera División Form
- Coming into this game, Aragua has picked up 8 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Aragua has scored 6 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aragua has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Aragua has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- Aragua has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 5 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 5 occasions.
- Aragua will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Deportivo La Guaira, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 2 and drawn 2
- Aragua has fired blanks in 4 games this season. That's 44% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 6 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Aragua has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for Aragua this season.
- Coming into this game, Deportivo La Guaira has picked up 5 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Deportivo La Guaira has scored 3 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Deportivo La Guaira recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Deportivo La Guaira has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 56% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 3 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Deportivo La Guaira has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/9 games for Deportivo La Guaira this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|Draw %||44% / 0%||50 %||40 %|
|Loss %||33% / 100%||25 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.00 / 3.67||1.00||2.80|
|Scored||0.78 / 0.50||0.50||1.00|
|Conceded||1.22 / 3.17||0.50||1.80|
|BTTS %||33% / 50%||0 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||22% / 50%||0 %||40 %|
|Scored in Both||11% / 0%||25 %||0 %|
|Scores %||56% / 50%||25 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||56% / 0%||75 %||40 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 0%||25 %||20 %|
|Possession %||52% / 44%||56 %||50 %|
|Corners||4.11 / 3.67||5.50||3.00|
|Cards||2.75 / 3.50||3.00||2.67|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.25||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 12.50||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.38 / 7.67||6.33||9.60|
|Shots on Target||3.75 / 3.33||2.33||4.60|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||33% / 33%||20 %||50 %|
|Draw %||44% / 50%||60 %||25 %|
|Loss %||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|AVG Goals||1.78 / 1.50||1.80||1.75|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.00||1.00|
|Conceded||0.78 / 0.50||0.80||0.75|
|BTTS %||33% / 17%||40 %||25 %|
|BTTS Win||22% / 17%||20 %||25 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scores %||44% / 33%||40 %||50 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 67%||40 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||22% / 17%||0 %||50 %|
|Possession %||51% / 44%||54 %||47 %|
|Corners||6.00 / 4.83||5.40||6.75|
|Cards||2.00 / 1.80||0.00||2.00|
|Offsides||0.00 / 2.00||0.00||0.00|
|Fouls||0.00 / 10.00||0.00||0.00|
|Shots||4.89 / 6.83||4.40||5.50|
|Shots on Target||3.22 / 4.00||2.80||3.75|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aragua vs Deportivo La Guaira Odds
|HT 1||3.75||HT X||1.95||HT 2||3.10|
|Home Win Nil||0.00||Away Win Nil||0.00|
|Over 2.5||2.19||Under 2.5||1.60|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||0.00||Under 9.5 Corners||0.00|