- Cyprus First Division
- 17:00 AEK Larnaca vs Anorthosis England Championship
- 20:45 Blackburn Rovers vs Middlesbrough France Ligue 2
- 20:45 Caen vs Ajaccio France National
- 20:45 Annecy vs Concarneau Greece Super League
- 17:30 Asteras Tripolis vs Apollon Smirnis Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:30 Beitar Jerusalem vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Israel Liga Leumit
- 18:00 Beitar Tel Aviv Ramla vs Hapoel Afula
- 18:00 Hapoel Ramat Gan vs Hapoel Ra'anana
- 18:00 Hapoel Petah Tikva vs Sektzia Nes Tziona Portugal LigaPro
- 15:30 Academico Viseu vs Sporting Covilhã
- 21:15 Leixões vs GD Chaves Romania Liga I
- 15:30 Botoşani vs Sepsi
Arbroath will welcome Inverness CT to Gayfield Park for a matchday 21 fixture in Scotland Championship. The last meeting on 26th October 2021 ended in an Arbroath 1-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Arbroath has won 3 matches, and Inverness CT triumphed in 5. Recent outings average 2.56 goals, while both teams score 33% of the time.
Arbroath's latest fixture against Dunfermline Athletic ended in an away 3-0 win. Arbroath was very effective while counter-attacking. In the end, it was enough to make the difference between the two teams. Arbroath scored in both halves in the 6th, 45th and 81st minute.
Inverness CT's recent game against Hamilton Academical ended in a home 1-2 loss. ICT had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Inverness CT deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 65th minute.
So far, Arbroath plays better on the road than at home. They win 2.00 points per away game on average compared to 1.70 points at home. Arbroath's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 40% of home games.
Inverness CT has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. The Jags wins 1.64 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Arbroath or Draw.
Arbroath vs Inverness CT Betting Tips
Arbroath vs Inverness CT Head to Head
Average stats between Arbroath and Inverness CT in most recent 9 outings in the Scotland Championship.
Arbroath vs Inverness CT Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Arbroath and Inverness CT across current season. Calculated from Arbroath's Home stats and Inverness CT's Away stats.
Scotland Championship Form
- Coming into this game, Arbroath has picked up 13 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 1 of those games. Arbroath has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Arbroath at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 8 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Momentum is really building for Arbroath as they have now gone 10 games without losing. They have won 4 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Arbroath has kept 4 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 1 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Arbroath is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Inverness CT, having won 4 and drawn 1. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 1 of the last 5 games for Arbroath has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 4 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/19 games for Arbroath this season.
- Coming into this game, Inverness CT has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Inverness CT has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Inverness CT away from home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- In the last 5 matches for Inverness CT, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 9 matches (50% of all matches) involving Inverness CT has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Inverness CT will score today, as they have netted in the last 6 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||50% / 17%||40 %||58 %|
|Draw %||36% / 33%||50 %||25 %|
|Loss %||14% / 50%||10 %||17 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.50||2.20||2.42|
|Scored||1.59 / 1.00||1.50||1.67|
|Conceded||0.73 / 1.50||0.70||0.75|
|BTTS %||45% / 67%||50 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 17%||30 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||5% / 17%||0 %||8 %|
|Scored in Both||36% / 0%||30 %||42 %|
|Scores %||77% / 67%||60 %||92 %|
|Clean Sheet %||45% / 0%||40 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 17%||30 %||67 %|
|Possession %||50% / 46%||52 %||48 %|
|Corners||6.68 / 5.40||6.80||6.58|
|Cards||1.55 / 2.00||1.40||1.67|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||12.00 / 0.00||12.00||0.00|
|Shots||12.27 / 8.40||13.80||11.00|
|Shots on Target||5.95 / 3.60||6.10||5.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||45% / 33%||55 %||36 %|
|Draw %||36% / 50%||18 %||55 %|
|Loss %||18% / 17%||27 %||9 %|
|AVG Goals||2.18 / 3.00||2.27||2.09|
|Scored||1.36 / 1.83||1.36||1.36|
|Conceded||0.82 / 1.17||0.91||0.73|
|BTTS %||55% / 67%||55 %||55 %|
|BTTS Win||18% / 0%||18 %||18 %|
|BTTS Loss||14% / 17%||18 %||9 %|
|Scored in Both||18% / 33%||18 %||18 %|
|Scores %||82% / 100%||91 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||41% / 33%||36 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||59% / 50%||64 %||55 %|
|Possession %||53% / 52%||55 %||51 %|
|Corners||4.62 / 5.20||5.09||4.10|
|Cards||1.64 / 1.83||1.36||1.91|
|Offsides||4.00 / 2.00||4.00||0.00|
|Fouls||11.00 / 6.00||11.00||0.00|
|Shots||10.76 / 9.40||10.27||11.30|
|Shots on Target||4.90 / 5.00||5.55||4.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Arbroath vs Inverness CT Odds
|HT 1||3.10||HT X||1.85||HT 2||3.70|
|Home Win Nil||3.90||Away Win Nil||5.00|
|Over 2.5||2.14||Under 2.5||1.63|
|BTTS Yes||1.91||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.67||Under 9.5 Corners||2.12|