On 17th January 2021, Aris and Panathinaikos go head to head in the Greece Super League at the Stadio Harilaou Kleánthis Vikelídis (Thessaloníki). The last meeting on 4th October 2020 ended with the following result: Panathinaikos 0 - 1 Aris.
Both sides have met 9 times in the most recent seasons based on the data that we have of them. Out of 9 previous encounters, Aris have won 2 matches, Panathinaikos triumphed in 5, while 2 matches have ended in a draw. Recent outings between Aris and Panathinaikos average 2.11 goals while BTTS lands 22% of the time.
So far this season in the Greece Super League, Aris have averaged 1.9 Points Per Game at home fixtures and Panathinaikos average 1.7 Points Per Game at away fixtures.
- Coming into this game, Aris has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Aris has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aris has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- Aris has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aris recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Aris has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 2 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 4/19 games for Aris this season.
- Coming into this game, Panathinaikos has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 0 of those games. Panathinaikos has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Panathinaikos has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Panathinaikos when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Aris stop this run?
- Momentum is really building for Panathinaikos as they have now gone 6 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Panathinaikos has kept 5 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 0 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 9 occasions.
- Panathinaikos is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Aris, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 8 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 0 of the last 5 games for Panathinaikos has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 6/19 games for Panathinaikos this season.
- It's likely that Panathinaikos will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 8 goals in the last five games.
Aris vs Panathinaikos Head to Head
Average stats between Aris and Panathinaikos in most recent 9 outings in the Greece Super League.
Aris vs Panathinaikos Statistics
Average stats between Aris and Panathinaikos across current season.
* Calculated from Aris's Home stats and Panathinaikos's Away stats.
Greece Super League League Table
Aris vs Panathinaikos Odds
Upcoming Predictions for Today
More tips coming soon.