Arsenal will welcome Brighton & Hove Albion to Emirates Stadium for a matchday 38 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 29th December 2020 ended in an Arsenal 1-0 win. Both sides have met nine times in the most recent seasons. Arsenal has won 4 matches, and Brighton & Hove Albion triumphed in 3. Recent outings average 2.89 goals, while both teams score 78% of the time.
Arsenal's latest fixture against Crystal Palace ended in an away 3-1 win. Arsenal was very dangerous in attack, having attempted four shots on target. Arsenal scored in both halves in the 35th, 90+1 and 90+5 minute.
Brighton & Hove Albion's recent game against Manchester City ended in a home 3-2 win. Brighton dominated the game and deserved the win. Brighton & Hove Albion pushed forward in the second half and scored in the 50th, 72nd and 76th minute.
So far, Arsenal plays better on the road than at home. They win 1.74 points per away game on average compared to 1.47 points at home. Although Arsenal is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 21% home clean sheets.
Brighton & Hove Albion has picked up 7 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Brighton & Hove Albion wins 1.05 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Brighton & Hove Albion kept a clean sheet in just 26% of their visits.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Draw or Brighton & Hove Albion.
Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion Betting Tips
Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion Head to Head
Average stats between Arsenal and Brighton & Hove Albion in most recent 9 outings in the England Premier League.
Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Arsenal and Brighton & Hove Albion across current season. Calculated from Arsenal's Home stats and Brighton & Hove Albion's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Arsenal has picked up 15 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 3 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Arsenal has scored 11 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Momentum is really building for Arsenal as they have now gone 5 games without losing. They have won 5 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Arsenal has kept 3 clean sheets in the last 5 games, conceding 2 goals during this period. Overall this season, their defence has kept a clean sheet on 12 occasions.
- Arsenal is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Brighton & Hove Albion, having won 5 and drawn 0. They have scored 11 goals in those 5 games.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Arsenal has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 5 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 17/38 games for Arsenal this season.
- It's likely that Arsenal will score today, as they have netted in the last 5 games coming into this one and have scored 11 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Brighton & Hove Albion has picked up 7 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Brighton & Hove Albion has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 5 games for Brighton & Hove Albion ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- In the last 5 matches for Brighton & Hove Albion, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 20 matches (53% of all matches) involving Brighton & Hove Albion has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||47% / 83%||42 %||53 %|
|Draw %||18% / 17%||21 %||16 %|
|Loss %||34% / 0%||37 %||32 %|
|AVG Goals||2.47 / 2.17||2.37||2.58|
|Scored||1.45 / 1.83||1.26||1.63|
|Conceded||1.03 / 0.33||1.11||0.95|
|BTTS %||45% / 33%||47 %||42 %|
|BTTS Win||24% / 33%||32 %||16 %|
|BTTS Loss||11% / 0%||5 %||16 %|
|Scored in Both||34% / 50%||26 %||42 %|
|Scores %||68% / 83%||58 %||79 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 67%||21 %||42 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 83%||37 %||58 %|
|Possession %||54% / 57%||54 %||53 %|
|Corners||5.45 / 5.80||6.11||4.79|
|Cards||1.50 / 1.00||1.21||1.79|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.40||1.68||1.71|
|Fouls||8.97 / 8.40||9.84||8.11|
|Shots||13.05 / 12.80||13.79||12.32|
|Shots on Target||4.97 / 4.80||5.11||4.84|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||24% / 33%||21 %||26 %|
|Draw %||37% / 17%||47 %||26 %|
|Loss %||39% / 50%||32 %||47 %|
|AVG Goals||2.26 / 2.50||2.32||2.21|
|Scored||1.05 / 1.17||1.16||0.95|
|Conceded||1.21 / 1.33||1.16||1.26|
|BTTS %||53% / 50%||58 %||47 %|
|BTTS Win||8% / 17%||5 %||11 %|
|BTTS Loss||24% / 17%||26 %||21 %|
|Scored in Both||24% / 17%||21 %||26 %|
|Scores %||68% / 67%||74 %||63 %|
|Clean Sheet %||32% / 17%||37 %||26 %|
|Frist Goal %||47% / 50%||47 %||47 %|
|Possession %||51% / 53%||53 %||49 %|
|Corners||5.76 / 5.40||6.53||5.00|
|Cards||1.50 / 2.20||1.68||1.32|
|Offsides||1.41 / 1.20||1.44||1.37|
|Fouls||11.05 / 9.80||11.53||10.58|
|Shots||14.37 / 14.60||16.74||12.00|
|Shots on Target||4.76 / 4.80||5.26||4.26|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Arsenal vs Brighton & Hove Albion Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.25||HT 2||5.25|
|Home Win Nil||2.63||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||1.87||Under 2.5||2.03|
|BTTS Yes||1.67||BTTS NO||2.10|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.73||Under 9.5 Corners||2.06|