- Bolivia LFPB
- 19:00 Santa Cruz vs Nacional Potosí
- 22:15 Aurora vs Wilstermann Bulgaria First League
- 13:00 Lokomotiv Plovdiv vs Cherno More
- 16:30 Tsarsko selo vs Levski Sofia Bulgaria Second League
- 13:30 Maritsa Plovdiv vs Sportist Svoge
- 13:30 Septemvri Sofia vs Strumska slava Czech Republic First League
- 18:00 Bohemians 1905 vs Karviná England Premier League
- 20:30 Watford vs Chelsea
- 20:30 Wolverhampton Wanderers vs Burnley
- 20:30 Southampton vs Leicester City
- 21:15 Aston Villa vs Manchester City
- 21:15 Everton vs Liverpool France Ligue 1
- 18:00 Angers SCO vs Monaco
- 18:00 Brest vs Saint-Étienne
- 18:00 Metz vs Montpellier
- 18:00 Strasbourg vs Bordeaux
- 18:00 Troyes vs Lorient
- 21:00 Clermont vs Lens
- 21:00 Olympique Lyonnais vs Reims
- 21:00 Nantes vs Olympique Marseille
- 21:00 PSG vs Nice
- 21:00 Rennes vs Lille Israel Israeli Premier League
- 19:15 Hapoel Be'er Sheva vs Hapoel Tel Aviv Italy Serie A
- 17:30 Bologna vs Roma
- 17:30 Inter Milan vs Spezia
- 20:45 Genoa vs AC Milan
- 20:45 Sassuolo vs Napoli Italy Serie B
- 17:00 Parma vs Brescia
- 20:30 Cittadella vs Como Montenegro Montenegrin First League
- 14:00 Zeta vs Rudar
- 15:00 Mladost Lješkopolje vs Iskra
- 16:00 Mornar vs Dečić
- 17:00 Petrovac vs Sutjeska Netherlands Eredivisie
- 20:00 Feyenoord vs Heracles Poland 1. Liga
- 20:30 Resovia Rzeszów vs GKS Katowice Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Livingston
- 20:45 Dundee vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Hibernian vs Rangers
- 20:45 St. Mirren vs Ross County Spain Copa del Rey
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés
- 20:00 CD San Roque de Lepe vs Mirandés Spain La Liga
- 21:00 Real Madrid vs Athletic Club Bilbao Switzerland Super League
- 20:30 Young Boys vs Lugano Venezuela Primera División
- 20:00 Estudiantes Mérida vs Deportivo La Guaira
- 22:15 Caracas vs Monagas
Arsenal will welcome Newcastle United to Emirates Stadium for a matchday 13 fixture in England Premier League. The last meeting on 2nd May 2021 ended in an Arsenal 2-0 win. Both sides have met twenty-six times in the most recent seasons. Arsenal has won 21 matches, and Newcastle United triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.85 goals, while both teams score 35% of the time.
Arsenal's latest fixture against Liverpool ended in an away 4-0 loss. I expected more from Arsenal. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
Newcastle United's recent game against Brentford ended in a home 3-3 draw. They had more ball possession and goal-scoring opportunities but it wasn't enough to win three points. Newcastle United had good chances in both halves and scored in the 10th, 39th and 75th minute.
Since the start of the season, Arsenal is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 7 games on home soil. The Gunners's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 43% of home games.
Newcastle United has picked up 4 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Geordies wins 0.43 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Newcastle United kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won three consecutive matches. Arsenal is currently unbeaten at home in six games. Since the start of the season, they have lost at home on just one occasion.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and The Magpies haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 57% of all games on the road while conceding on average 1.86 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Arsenal wins on average 2.29 points per home game, compared to 0.43 points per away game for Newcastle United. My prediction is Arsenal to win.
Arsenal vs Newcastle United Betting Tips
Arsenal vs Newcastle United Head to Head
Average stats between Arsenal and Newcastle United in most recent 26 outings in the England Premier League.
Arsenal vs Newcastle United Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Arsenal and Newcastle United across current season. Calculated from Arsenal's Home stats and Newcastle United's Away stats.
England Premier League Form
- Coming into this game, Arsenal has picked up 10 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Arsenal has scored 8 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Superb stuff from Arsenal at home, where they are currently unbeaten in 5 games. Can they go another game without defeat?
- Newcastle United's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Arsenal from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 5 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Arsenal will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Newcastle United, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 3 and drawn 1
- Arsenal has fired blanks in 5 games this season. That's 42% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 8 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Arsenal has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 3 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/12 games for Arsenal this season.
- Coming into this game, Newcastle United has picked up 3 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.6 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Newcastle United has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Newcastle United has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 2 games.
- Scoring is not an issue for Newcastle United when they play away from home. They have scored in the last 5 games they have played on the road. Can Arsenal stop this run?
- Newcastle United has put together a good run of form and has now gone 2 games without defeat.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 12 games for Newcastle United ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Newcastle United turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 3 draws and 2 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Newcastle United, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (83% of all matches) involving Newcastle United has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||54% / 83%||71 %||33 %|
|Draw %||15% / 0%||14 %||17 %|
|Loss %||31% / 17%||14 %||50 %|
|AVG Goals||2.46 / 2.50||2.57||2.33|
|Scored||1.15 / 1.67||1.71||0.50|
|Conceded||1.31 / 0.83||0.86||1.83|
|BTTS %||23% / 17%||43 %||0 %|
|BTTS Win||15% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||15% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||62% / 83%||86 %||33 %|
|Clean Sheet %||46% / 67%||43 %||50 %|
|Frist Goal %||62% / 83%||86 %||33 %|
|Possession %||48% / 46%||53 %||43 %|
|Corners||4.77 / 5.60||6.00||3.33|
|Cards||1.54 / 1.33||2.00||1.00|
|Offsides||2.23 / 3.20||1.86||2.67|
|Fouls||9.38 / 9.80||10.14||8.50|
|Shots||14.54 / 14.20||18.29||10.17|
|Shots on Target||5.62 / 6.40||7.14||3.83|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||50% / 67%||57 %||43 %|
|Loss %||50% / 33%||43 %||57 %|
|AVG Goals||3.29 / 2.83||4.00||2.57|
|Scored||1.14 / 1.00||1.57||0.71|
|Conceded||2.14 / 1.83||2.43||1.86|
|BTTS %||79% / 67%||86 %||71 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||28% / 0%||28 %||28 %|
|Scored in Both||14% / 17%||28 %||0 %|
|Scores %||79% / 67%||86 %||71 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||43% / 33%||71 %||14 %|
|Possession %||39% / 33%||38 %||40 %|
|Corners||4.46 / 4.80||4.17||4.71|
|Cards||2.79 / 3.00||2.71||2.86|
|Offsides||1.69 / 1.60||1.33||2.00|
|Fouls||9.15 / 10.80||10.17||8.29|
|Shots||12.23 / 10.40||13.67||11.00|
|Shots on Target||4.54 / 4.40||5.17||4.00|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Arsenal vs Newcastle United Odds
|HT 1||1.91||HT X||2.50||HT 2||6.00|
|Home Win Nil||2.45||Away Win Nil||12.00|
|Over 2.5||1.58||Under 2.5||2.40|
|BTTS Yes||1.75||BTTS NO||2.00|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.55||Under 9.5 Corners||2.30|