- Algeria Ligue 1
- 17:00 Aïn M'lila vs CS Constantine
- 17:45 ASO Chlef vs NA Hussein Dey Belarus Vysheyshaya Liga
- 16:00 Slutsk vs Shakhtyor Egypt Egyptian Premier League
- 18:00 Wadi Degla vs El Gounah EURO 2020
- 14:00 Sweden vs Slovakia
- 17:00 Croatia vs Czech Republic
- 20:00 England vs Scotland Faroe Islands Faroe Islands Premier League
- 19:00 NSÍ vs B68 Finland Veikkausliiga
- 16:00 HJK vs Ilves
- 16:30 Inter Turku vs SJK Iceland 1. Deild
- 20:15 Grindavík vs Grótta Kazakhstan Kazakhstan Premier League
- 13:00 Kyzyl-Zhar vs Akzhayik
- 14:00 Shakhter Karagandy vs Taraz
- 15:00 Atyrau vs Astana
- 16:00 Ordabasy vs Aktobe Norway First Division
- 17:00 Raufoss vs Jerv
- 17:00 Sogndal vs Aalesund
- 17:00 Start vs Ullensaker - Kisa IL
- 19:00 Fredrikstad vs HamKam Republic of Ireland Premier Division
- 19:45 Dundalk vs Longford Town
- 19:45 Waterford vs Shamrock Rovers
- 19:45 St Patrick's Athl. vs Sligo Rovers
- 19:45 Bohemians vs Drogheda United
- 20:00 Finn Harps vs Derry City Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Zulia vs Estudiantes Mérida
Aïn M'lila will welcome JS Kabylie to Stade Touhami Zoubir Khelifi for a matchday 24 fixture in Algeria Ligue 1. The last meeting on 31st December 2020 ended in a JS Kabylie 1-0 win. Both sides have met four times in the most recent seasons. Aïn M'lila has won 1 match, and JS Kabylie triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 1.25 goals, while both teams score 25% of the time.
Aïn M'lila's latest fixture against JSM Skikda ended in an away 2-0 loss. I expected more from Aïn M'lila. The lack of focus in the final third cost them three points.
JS Kabylie's recent game against ASO Chlef ended in a home 2-1 win. Although La JSK didn't match their opponent's intensity and quality while on possession, it was still enough. JS Kabylie had good chances in both halves and scored in the 26th and 54th minute.
Since the start of the season, Aïn M'lila is more dominant at home. They have six wins out of 12 games on home soil. Aïn M'lila's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 50% of home games.
JS Kabylie has picked up 9 points from the previous six league games. It is quite intriguing that they prefer playing on the road. Les Lions du Djurdjura has collected 1.73 points on average per away game, compared to 1.62 at home.
It is hard to choose a favourite in this one. Both teams look evenly-matched and have their strengths. I am not willing to take a risk and prefer a double chance bet. My prediction is Aïn M'lila or Draw.
Still, I expect a close game and don't think that we will see a lot of goals. Both sides score and concede on average 1.96 goals per game. Over 2.5 goals were scored in an average of 33% of Aïn M'lila's home and JS Kabylie's away games. My prediction is Under 2.5 Goals.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 33% of Aïn M'lila's home and JS Kabylie's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Aïn M'lila vs JS Kabylie Betting Tips
Aïn M'lila vs JS Kabylie Head to Head
Average stats between Aïn M'lila and JS Kabylie in most recent 4 outings in the Algeria Ligue 1.
Aïn M'lila vs JS Kabylie Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Aïn M'lila and JS Kabylie across current season. Calculated from Aïn M'lila's Home stats and JS Kabylie's Away stats.
Algeria Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Aïn M'lila has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Aïn M'lila has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Aïn M'lila has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 4 games.
- JS Kabylie's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Aïn M'lila from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 3 home matches this season.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Aïn M'lila recently, with the side failing to score in 2 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Aïn M'lila has fired blanks in 9 games this season. That's 36% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Aïn M'lila has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 10/25 games for Aïn M'lila this season.
- Coming into this game, JS Kabylie has picked up 6 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. JS Kabylie has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- JS Kabylie has enjoyed playing away from home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- JS Kabylie has put together a good run of form and has now gone 3 games without defeat.
- JS Kabylie will be looking to keep up the momentum today against Aïn M'lila, having lost just 1 game from the last 5. They have won 1 and drawn 3
- In the last 5 matches for JS Kabylie, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 10 matches (42% of all matches) involving JS Kabylie has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||36% / 33%||50 %||23 %|
|Draw %||32% / 50%||33 %||31 %|
|Loss %||32% / 17%||17 %||46 %|
|AVG Goals||2.32 / 2.00||1.92||2.69|
|Scored||1.00 / 1.00||1.08||0.92|
|Conceded||1.32 / 1.00||0.83||1.77|
|BTTS %||40% / 33%||42 %||38 %|
|BTTS Win||12% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|BTTS Loss||12% / 17%||8 %||15 %|
|Scored in Both||12% / 0%||17 %||8 %|
|Scores %||64% / 67%||75 %||54 %|
|Clean Sheet %||40% / 67%||50 %||31 %|
|Frist Goal %||40% / 50%||50 %||31 %|
|Possession %||51% / 56%||56 %||46 %|
|Corners||4.52 / 5.00||5.42||3.69|
|Cards||0.00 / 0.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 0.00||2.00||0.00|
|Fouls||19.00 / 0.00||19.00||0.00|
|Shots||8.48 / 9.80||10.25||6.85|
|Shots on Target||4.20 / 5.00||5.33||3.15|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||46% / 67%||46 %||45 %|
|Draw %||29% / 0%||23 %||36 %|
|Loss %||25% / 33%||31 %||18 %|
|AVG Goals||1.92 / 1.83||1.85||2.00|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.17||0.92||1.45|
|Conceded||0.75 / 0.67||0.92||0.55|
|BTTS %||42% / 33%||46 %||36 %|
|BTTS Win||17% / 17%||23 %||9 %|
|BTTS Loss||4% / 17%||8 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||21% / 40%||23 %||18 %|
|Scores %||71% / 83%||69 %||73 %|
|Clean Sheet %||38% / 50%||31 %||45 %|
|Frist Goal %||46% / 67%||46 %||45 %|
|Possession %||54% / 55%||58 %||49 %|
|Corners||4.10 / 4.80||4.91||3.20|
|Cards||0.00 / 6.00||0.00||0.00|
|Offsides||1.00 / 0.00||1.00||0.00|
|Fouls||17.00 / 0.00||17.00||0.00|
|Shots||9.45 / 8.80||9.64||9.22|
|Shots on Target||4.45 / 3.40||4.45||4.44|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Aïn M'lila vs JS Kabylie Odds
|HT 1||3.40||HT X||1.83||HT 2||3.60|
|Home Win Nil||4.20||Away Win Nil||3.45|
|Over 2.5||2.30||Under 2.5||1.48|
|BTTS Yes||2.10||BTTS NO||1.61|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.90||Under 9.5 Corners||1.36|