- England Championship
- 20:45 Fulham vs Birmingham City
- 20:45 Preston North End vs Sheffield United England EFL League One
- 20:45 Morecambe vs Wigan Athletic
- 20:45 Cambridge United vs Doncaster Rovers England EFL League Two
- 20:45 Port Vale vs Salford City
- 20:45 Stevenage vs Crawley Town England National League
- 20:45 Stockport County vs Eastleigh England Premier League
- 21:00 Brighton & Hove Albion vs Chelsea India Indian Super League
- 14:00 NorthEast United vs Odisha FC Indonesia Liga 1
- 09:15 PSS Sleman vs Madura United
- 09:15 PSM vs Persik Kediri
- 12:15 Borneo vs Persib Malta Maltese Premier League
- 17:00 Sliema Wanderers vs Gzira United Portugal LigaPro
- 21:15 Sporting Covilhã vs CD Feirense Scotland Premiership
- 20:45 Aberdeen vs Rangers
- 20:45 Dundee United vs St. Mirren
- 20:45 Hearts vs St. Johnstone
- 20:45 Livingston vs Dundee
- 20:45 Ross County vs Motherwell Spain La Liga
- 20:00 Real Betis vs Deportivo Alavés Turkey Süper Lig
- 14:00 Gazişehir Gaziantep vs Yeni Malatyaspor
- 17:00 Fatih Karagümrük vs Beşiktaş
- 17:00 Konyaspor vs Adana Demirspor
Cittadella will welcome Cosenza to Stadio Pier Cesare Tombolato for a matchday 19 fixture in Italy Serie B. The last meeting on 9th February 2021 ended in a 1-1 draw. Both sides have met six times in the most recent seasons. Cittadella has won 2 matches, and Cosenza triumphed in 2. Recent outings average 2.50 goals, while both teams score 67% of the time.
Cittadella's latest fixture against Brescia ended in an away 1-1 draw. Their strikers had a good game, but not enough to triumph at the end. Cittadella was more dominant in the second half and scored in the 52nd minute.
Cosenza's recent game against Pisa ended in a home 0-2 loss. Lupi della Sila had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch.
Since the start of the season, Cittadella is more dominant at home. They have five wins out of 9 games on home soil. Cittadella's good defensive display is key to their success. They didn't concede in 56% of home games.
Cosenza has picked up 2 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Cosenza wins 0.33 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Cosenza kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Cittadella is currently unbeaten at home in three games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Lupi della Sila haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 67% of all games on the road while conceding on average 2.22 goals in the process.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Cittadella wins on average 1.89 points per home game, compared to 0.33 points per away game for Cosenza. My prediction is Cittadella to win.
Lately, there are not that many high-scoring games for both sides. I am confident that the tendency will keep going and at least one team will keep a clean sheet. A bet that both sides will score wins in an average of 56% of Cittadella's home and Cosenza's away games. My prediction is Both Teams to Score: No.
Cittadella vs Cosenza Betting Tips
Cittadella vs Cosenza Head to Head
Average stats between Cittadella and Cosenza in most recent 6 outings in the Italy Serie B.
Cittadella vs Cosenza Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Cittadella and Cosenza across current season. Calculated from Cittadella's Home stats and Cosenza's Away stats.
Italy Serie B Form
- Coming into this game, Cittadella has picked up 9 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 1.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 3 of those games. Cittadella has scored 7 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- Cittadella has enjoyed playing at home recently, with the side currently unbeaten in 3 games.
- Cosenza's defence will have to be at their best today if they're to stop Cittadella from scoring. The home side has scored in the last 4 games in front of their own fans. They have failed to score in 1 home matches this season.
- Momentum is really building for Cittadella as they have now gone 8 games without losing. They have won 2 of the last 5 games they have played.
- Cittadella is unbeaten in the last 5 games coming into this fixture against Cosenza, having won 2 and drawn 3. They have scored 7 goals in those 5 games.
- In the last 5 matches for Cittadella, 3 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 8 matches (44% of all matches) involving Cittadella has seen BTTS landing.
- It's likely that Cittadella will score today, as they have netted in the last 9 games coming into this one and have scored 7 goals in the last five games.
- Coming into this game, Cosenza has picked up 1 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.2 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Cosenza has scored 2 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Cosenza ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Cosenza turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 1 draws and 4 defeats.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Cosenza recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Cosenza has fired blanks in 7 games this season. That's 39% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 2 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Cosenza has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 0 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 9/18 games for Cosenza this season.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||44% / 33%||56 %||33 %|
|Draw %||28% / 17%||22 %||33 %|
|Loss %||28% / 50%||22 %||33 %|
|AVG Goals||2.17 / 2.00||2.44||1.89|
|Scored||1.17 / 1.00||1.56||0.78|
|Conceded||1.00 / 1.00||0.89||1.11|
|BTTS %||44% / 33%||44 %||44 %|
|BTTS Win||6% / 0%||11 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 17%||22 %||11 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 33%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||83% / 67%||89 %||78 %|
|Clean Sheet %||44% / 33%||56 %||33 %|
|Frist Goal %||61% / 50%||67 %||56 %|
|Possession %||51% / 56%||53 %||50 %|
|Corners||5.17 / 6.50||4.78||5.56|
|Cards||3.39 / 2.83||3.44||3.33|
|Offsides||2.50 / 2.00||2.78||2.22|
|Fouls||18.28 / 19.33||18.89||17.67|
|Shots||14.56 / 18.00||13.56||15.56|
|Shots on Target||6.22 / 6.33||7.11||5.33|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||22% / 0%||44 %||0 %|
|Draw %||22% / 83%||11 %||33 %|
|Loss %||56% / 17%||44 %||67 %|
|AVG Goals||2.44 / 1.33||2.00||2.89|
|Scored||0.83 / 0.50||1.00||0.67|
|Conceded||1.61 / 0.83||1.00||2.22|
|BTTS %||50% / 33%||33 %||67 %|
|BTTS Win||11% / 0%||22 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||17% / 0%||0 %||33 %|
|Scored in Both||17% / 17%||33 %||0 %|
|Scores %||61% / 33%||56 %||67 %|
|Clean Sheet %||11% / 50%||22 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||28% / 17%||56 %||0 %|
|Possession %||45% / 44%||46 %||45 %|
|Corners||4.17 / 5.17||3.33||5.00|
|Cards||1.89 / 3.33||1.78||2.00|
|Offsides||1.17 / 1.50||1.44||0.89|
|Fouls||11.06 / 14.17||12.00||10.11|
|Shots||10.22 / 10.67||10.56||9.89|
|Shots on Target||4.39 / 3.67||4.89||3.89|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Cittadella vs Cosenza Odds
|HT 1||2.30||HT X||2.20||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.62||Away Win Nil||7.50|
|Over 2.5||2.11||Under 2.5||1.76|
|BTTS Yes||2.00||BTTS NO||1.80|
|Over 9.5 Corners||1.83||Under 9.5 Corners||1.98|