- Argentina Primera División
- 18:30 Argentinos Juniors vs Colón
- 20:45 Newell's Old Boys vs Aldosivi
- 23:00 Independiente vs Sarmiento Chile Primera División
- 20:00 Antofagasta vs Unión Española
- 22:30 Universidad Chile vs Palestino Europe UEFA Europa League
- 17:45 Fenerbahçe vs Royal Antwerp FC
- 17:45 Ludogorets vs Sporting Braga
- 17:45 Midtjylland vs Red Star Belgrade
- 17:45 Lazio vs Olympique Marseille
- 17:45 Real Betis vs Bayer Leverkusen
- 17:45 Rapid Wien vs Dinamo Zagreb
- 20:00 Sturm Graz vs Real Sociedad
- 20:00 Rangers vs Brøndby
- 20:00 PSV vs Monaco
- 20:00 Napoli vs Legia Warszawa
- 20:00 Eintracht Frankfurt vs Olympiakos Piraeus
- 20:00 Lokomotiv Moskva vs Galatasaray Indonesia Liga 1
- 14:30 Persebaya Surabaya vs Persela Mexico Ascenso MX
- 23:00 Tapatío vs Dorados Morocco Botola Pro
- 20:30 Wydad Casablanca vs Olympic Safi Poland 1. Liga
- 17:00 Stomil Olsztyn vs Podbeskidzie Serbia SuperLiga
- 15:30 Napredak vs Novi Pazar Spain Segunda División
- 18:00 Real Zaragoza vs SD Ponferradina
- 20:00 Mirandés vs Girona FC
- 20:00 Real Oviedo vs Burgos CF Uruguay Primera División
- 17:15 Boston River vs Cerrito
- 19:30 Progreso vs Deportivo Maldonado Venezuela Primera División
- 21:00 Atlético Venezuela vs Monagas
Monaco will welcome Saint-Étienne to Stade Louis II for a matchday 7 fixture in France Ligue 1. The last meeting on 19th March 2021 ended in a Monaco 4-0 win. Both sides have met twenty times in the most recent seasons. Monaco has won 6 matches, and Saint-Étienne triumphed in 8. Recent outings average 2.40 goals, while both teams score 45% of the time.
Monaco's latest fixture against Nice ended in an away 2-2 draw. I expected more from their creative midfielders, but it just wasn't their day. Monaco scored in both halves in the 39th and 77th minute.
Saint-Étienne's recent game against Bordeaux ended in a home 1-2 loss. Les Verts had plenty of possession, but not so much in the final third of the pitch. Saint-Étienne deserved to score in the second half and did so in the 73rd minute.
Although Monaco is among the most solid home teams in the league, they are far from perfect. Their defence is not as good as expected with just 20% home clean sheets.
Saint-Étienne has picked up 1 points from the previous six league games. They still have a lot to prove when playing away from home. Saint-Étienne wins 0.20 points per away game, a bit less than their home record shows. To improve results, they have to be more compact in defence. Saint-Étienne kept a clean sheet in just 0% of their visits.
It is not a surprise that the hosts stand out as a favourite to win this one. Recently they enjoy playing at home, having won two consecutive matches. Monaco is currently unbeaten at home in two games. Since the start of the season, they have just two home defeats.
This season hasn't unfolded as planned, and Les Verts haven't tasted an away victory at all. The visitors have lost 80% of all games on the road while conceding on average 3.00 goals in the process. Furthermore, they are in really bad away form, having lost four consecutive games on the road.
I am confident that the hosts will prove their worth and triumph with another home victory. Monaco wins on average 1.40 points per home game, compared to 0.20 points per away game for Saint-Étienne. My prediction is Monaco to win.
Monaco vs Saint-Étienne Betting Tips
Monaco vs Saint-Étienne Head to Head
Average stats between Monaco and Saint-Étienne in most recent 20 outings in the France Ligue 1.
Monaco vs Saint-Étienne Stats
Results and League Table
Average stats between Monaco and Saint-Étienne across current season. Calculated from Monaco's Home stats and Saint-Étienne's Away stats.
France Ligue 1 Form
- Coming into this game, Monaco has picked up 4 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.8 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in just 2 of those games. Monaco has scored 4 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 4 games for Monaco ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Things have not been going that well in front of goal for Monaco recently, with the side failing to score in 3 of the last 5 games. Will the manager change his tactics today, or throw in another forward?
- Monaco has fired blanks in 3 games this season. That's 50% of games where they have not been able to find the back of the net. Do they need a new forward? In the last 5 games, they have scored just 4 goals.
- Just 2 of the last 5 games for Monaco has ended with both teams scoring. They have won 1 of those 5 games. Overall, BTTS has landed in 3/6 games for Monaco this season.
- Coming into this game, Saint-Étienne has picked up 2 points from the last 5 games, both home and away. That's 0.4 points per game on average. BTTS has landed in an intriguing 4 of those games. Saint-Étienne has scored 5 times in the last 5 fixtures.
- It's possible we will see a couple of goals here, with the last 6 games for Saint-Étienne ending with 2 goals or more being scored.
- Can Saint-Étienne turn this around? They have not won in the last 5 games coming into this, with 2 draws and 3 defeats.
- In the last 5 matches for Saint-Étienne, 4 of those games has ended with both teams scoring. This season 5 matches (83% of all matches) involving Saint-Étienne has seen BTTS landing.
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||40% / 50%||40 %||40 %|
|Draw %||20% / 33%||20 %||20 %|
|Loss %||40% / 17%||40 %||40 %|
|AVG Goals||2.70 / 3.17||2.60||2.80|
|Scored||1.40 / 2.00||1.40||1.40|
|Conceded||1.30 / 1.17||1.20||1.40|
|BTTS %||50% / 67%||40 %||60 %|
|BTTS Win||30% / 33%||20 %||40 %|
|BTTS Loss||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Scored in Both||50% / 67%||40 %||60 %|
|Scores %||60% / 83%||60 %||60 %|
|Clean Sheet %||10% / 17%||20 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||50% / 67%||60 %||40 %|
|Possession %||58% / 50%||64 %||52 %|
|Corners||5.30 / 4.33||7.40||3.20|
|Cards||2.30 / 2.50||2.00||2.60|
|Offsides||2.30 / 2.50||3.00||1.60|
|Fouls||11.80 / 11.67||13.60||10.00|
|Shots||11.20 / 10.17||12.40||10.00|
|Shots on Target||4.30 / 5.00||4.20||4.40|
|Total / L6||Home||Away|
|Win %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Draw %||40% / 17%||60 %||20 %|
|Loss %||60% / 83%||40 %||80 %|
|AVG Goals||3.20 / 3.33||2.40||4.00|
|Scored||0.90 / 0.67||0.80||1.00|
|Conceded||2.30 / 2.67||1.60||3.00|
|BTTS %||80% / 67%||80 %||80 %|
|BTTS Win||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|BTTS Loss||40% / 50%||20 %||60 %|
|Scored in Both||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Scores %||80% / 67%||80 %||80 %|
|Clean Sheet %||0% / 0%||0 %||0 %|
|Frist Goal %||10% / 0%||0 %||20 %|
|Possession %||49% / 50%||54 %||44 %|
|Corners||4.70 / 4.67||5.60||3.80|
|Cards||2.60 / 2.33||1.20||4.00|
|Offsides||2.00 / 2.83||2.40||1.60|
|Fouls||12.80 / 12.50||10.40||15.20|
|Shots||12.90 / 12.33||15.40||10.40|
|Shots on Target||4.70 / 4.50||5.20||4.20|
Over 2.5 Goals and BTTS
Number of Corners
First Half Corners
Second Half Corners
Number of Cards
First Half Cards
Second Half Cards
Monaco vs Saint-Étienne Odds
|HT 1||2.10||HT X||2.30||HT 2||5.50|
|Home Win Nil||2.70||Away Win Nil||10.50|
|Over 2.5||1.77||Under 2.5||2.10|
|BTTS Yes||1.95||BTTS NO||1.91|
|Over 9.5 Corners||2.00||Under 9.5 Corners||1.81|